MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

For the venue, Battersea is better, because you can get night buses after, and it's only a 15min bus ride to get there, the bus stop is just down the road from the venue too. Also there is a shop just up the road from the Travelodge where you can buy your travel tickets from.

Great, seems good indeed!

thanks for the info :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my ticket too..unfortunately a seated one...well...better than nothing!

cross my fingers..wanna come :mf_lustslow:

would be my 1st London gig (after the one I've missed the past year):wub2:

omg...you are coming to the london gig, that is so cool. we will get to meet finally. sorry i have not chatted in a while, just had a lot going on. which one you going to?

omg...you are coming to the london gig, that is so cool. we will get to meet finally. sorry i have not chatted in a while, just had a lot going on. which one you going to?

I'm so glad to hear from you!!

I had a lot of troubles too and 2008 was the hardest period of my life...!

I hope you're Ok!!

I bought tickets for both 28th and 1st may and I really hope to come!!

I'm so happy that will be able to meet each other!!!

For the venue, Battersea is better, because you can get night buses after, and it's only a 15min bus ride to get there, the bus stop is just down the road from the venue too. Also there is a shop just up the road from the Travelodge where you can buy your travel tickets from.

Ok, thank you so much for this! :thumb_yello:

Are you sure that the Travalodge is clean and quiet?

because last night i found a room at 19 pounds: compared to others hotels , it's nice but i don't understand why it's so cheap?

At liverpool street also, i can get a room at 9 pounds, what's the reason?:boxed:

Are you sure that the Travalodge is clean and quiet?

because last night i found a room at 19 pounds: compared to others hotels , it's nice but i don't understand why it's so cheap?

At liverpool street also, i can get a room at 9 pounds, what's the reason?:boxed:

Travelodges, are cheap, as they are quite basic. Although they do have tea/coffee making facilities, tv and wireless in the rooms too.

They are very clean, and considering it's going to be MFC headquarters for the weekend, I think it's gonna be quite noisy, ha ha.

Liverpool Street is over the other side of London to Hammersmith, which is why Battersea is the one we chose to make as basecamp, so to speak. LOL!!!

I have spaces in my room if anyone needs them. It's just me in a family room at the moment so I have 2-3 spaces for whoever wants them. Anyone's welcome, so long as they don't smell terrible and snore loudly. :teehee:

I have spaces in my room if anyone needs them. It's just me in a family room at the moment so I have 2-3 spaces for whoever wants them. Anyone's welcome, so long as they don't smell terrible and snore loudly. :teehee:

Exactly same applies for me - I also have a Family room with just me in it. At the moment looks like I shall be in 'splendid isolation' :biggrin2:.

LOL. me, charlie and his boyfriend? :lmfao:

I'll have to get in touch to see if they're okay with sharing...

just booked my flight. :biggrin2: now i need a place to stay...

where do you find those 19 pounds rooms? :blink: on the travelodge website it tells me 52 pounds per night... :blink: is anyone of those with a spare place in their room staying from sat-tues? i found a hostel for about 15 pounds per night (per person), but it would be more fun to stay at the "mfc hotel" of course, especially since it's even cheaper if it's 19 pounds per ROOM! :shocked:

@mellody: you go to the site of travelodge and you 'll find special offers for all the travelodge.

For me if i take the Battersea , a double room is 19 p/night: we can share if you want, ;

My problem is that on Tuesday my flifht is at 7h15 Am at gatwick, so i wonder if it's not better to book an hotel near Victoria.

i don't situate how far is Battersea from the tran station , may be i could take a taxi?

LOL. me, charlie and his boyfriend? :lmfao:

I'll have to get in touch to see if they're okay with sharing...

Yeah that's absolutely fine - though me being a dumbass means I posted this in the wrong thread. I have a room for the Monday gig, but I'm going home after the Sunday one.

Oh the confusions.

But yeah, I don't mind if they don't mind. You're all welcome to join me. :thumb_yello:

@mellody: you go to the site of travelodge and you 'll find special offers for all the travelodge.

For me if i take the Battersea , a double room is 19 p/night: we can share if you want, ;

My problem is that on Tuesday my flifht is at 7h15 Am at gatwick, so i wonder if it's not better to book an hotel near Victoria.

i don't situate how far is Battersea from the tran station , may be i could take a taxi?

here you go, the travelodge is in the lower left corner (A), victoria station is the tube/train sign in the upper right corner. i think there might be a direct underground connection between the 2, but no idea how early in the morning it's running... :blink: so yeah, maybe a taxi... :dunno:

battersea.jpg

ok those offers... the 19 pounds room is only from sunday til monday? :blink: as soon as i enter more than one day, it keeps telling me 52 pounds per night! :aah: stupid website! :sneaky2: will pm you. :wink2:

There is a train service from Clapham Junction to Gatwick - and Clapham Junction is just off the bottom of that map - although it is a semi- stopping service rather than non-stop it is way cheaper and doesn't take actually that much longer - check train times to see if it would work for you. I used to live there and regularly caught the train to Gatwick.

:naughty: I think we need a hotel co-ordinator - some people seem to have space, others want somewhere to stay.

I think I have space for people on Sunday and Monday night - these rooms were booked at cheaper rates.

:naughty: I think we need a hotel co-ordinator - some people seem to have space, others want somewhere to stay.

I think I have space for people on Sunday and Monday night - these rooms were booked at cheaper rates.

LOL perhaps a coordinator would be a good idea.. :naughty:

sorry if I pop out of the blue and if you said that already.. :blush-anim-cl: where do you stay? area, I mean..