MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Silver doesn't have them yet? If she does, there is nothing to be worried about, Silver is good in arranging things. I am sure everything will work out well in the end.

Anyone up for doing something fun the Saturday afternoon (and evening)?

She has em.... i just didnt know! Thought she would have told when she got em... :blink:

Glasgow (Monday) Newcastle (Wednesday) Birmingham (Thursday) and then London

Wow! Impressive list :biggrin2:. I so wanna go to Glasgow some day! I would have gone if I didn't have school the next day. But school is important to me too, so...

She has em.... i just didnt know! Thought she would have told when she got em... :blink:

Well, you can get your sleep again then :thumb_yello:.

Wow! Impressive list :biggrin2:. I so wanna go to Glasgow some day! I would have gone if I didn't have school the next day. But school is important to me too, so...

Well, you can get your sleep again then :thumb_yello:.

I'm going to Brighton too .. but that's the week after ... and well Amsterdam ... but you know that already :teehee:

I don't think I can afford anything else ... I don't ... think ... :aah:

The promoter's still deciding whether they'll reprint the tickets for me or not...

I hate waiting... :aah:

Fireplaces .... they're very very evil ... things ... I really hope you get it sorted and can go ... It would beyond suck if they let you down :huglove:

Thanks.. :huglove:

I'll only find out next week, apparently. :aah:

I think it's abit out of order to make you wait that long ... surely they should be able to decide before them ... they have no clue do they ... :aah:

I think it's abit out of order to make you wait that long ... surely they should be able to decide before them ... they have no clue do they ... :aah:

That's my point! :aah: My mom's like, "Now Emma, you'll just have to be patient, blah blah blah blah, patience is a valuable skill... "

BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! :roftl: :roftl:

Anyone up for doing something fun the Saturday afternoon (and evening)?

yup, me and statue_of_liberty will also be there already sat afternoon and would love to join you. :biggrin2: any specific plans yet? :wink2: guess we'd be ready for a meet-up from around 3pm, hammersmith area or city centre.

yup, me and statue_of_liberty will also be there already sat afternoon and would love to join you. :biggrin2: any specific plans yet? :wink2: guess we'd be ready for a meet-up from around 3pm, hammersmith area or city centre.

Great! I don't have specific plans yet, I don't know London that well but if someone has a nice idea I am up for it.

Would love to join too. Will be in London Sat. morning around 9 am...

Wonderful! Maybe we could have lunch together or drink some coffee or tea (I am not having a big lunch).

yup, i also think a pub is better for the evening. :wink2:

hmm, dunno, are there any markets in london on saturdays, still in the afternoon? that might be interesting... or we could just walk around a bit/go by bus, oxford street, picadilly circus, westminster abbey, tower bridge... the usual stuff. :dunno: or if the weather is good, go for a walk in hyde park, that's quite nice. and lots of squirrels there. :squirrel::biggrin2:

yup, i also think a pub is better for the evening. :wink2:

hmm, dunno, are there any markets in london on saturdays, still in the afternoon? that might be interesting... or we could just walk around a bit/go by bus, oxford street, picadilly circus, westminster abbey, tower bridge... the usual stuff. :dunno: or if the weather is good, go for a walk in hyde park, that's quite nice. and lots of squirrels there. :squirrel::biggrin2:

Im up for that! :thumb_yello:

I'm going with support worker Hayley she toke me sadler wells last year I loved london last time want live in london in few years isingtion nice

I'm going with support worker Hayley she toke me sadler wells last year I loved london last time want live in london in few years isingtion nice

OOoh you're coming to this ... I shall say hi if I see you :wink2:

Hi girls :bye:

I know i'm very boring but I would ask at what time will begin the queue because I should arrive at about 11.30 am at Hammersmith and I wondered if it was too late...

we might begin to queue like other gigs that there have been in recent weeks :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Lucrezia

Hi girls :bye:

I know i'm very boring but I would ask at what time will begin the queue because I should arrive at about 11.30 pm at Hammersmith and I wondered if it was too late...

we might begin to queue like other gigs that there have been in recent weeks :blush-anim-cl:

11.30pm would be very late ... the gig would be over but you might see him outside briefly before he jumps in his car to go home .... 11.30am might be better ... :naughty:

Sorry ... couldn't resist it ... you can slap me now ... I'm getting there about midday :biggrin2: