The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! That kinda explains it.... i know how that kinda eye color woks... i should cos thats my eyecolor!

Mine too *high 5*

:lol3:

Sort of...mine seem like they have grey in them as well, but only a little. I don't know :dunno:

OMG!

i love it, i love it , i love it,

i can´t stop watch it

i love when he was running!

but i think that he goes a little fast whit his singles!

but i don´t care I Love MIKA

and everything he do

don´t you?:thumb_yello:

Absolutely adore this video!!! :wub2: thanks so much for posting! it's even better than WAG, well, love them both but in a different ways.

I'm too shocked now as to review it, but I want to do it in a next message. First I have to watch it like 100 times in a row non stop :mf_lustslow:

All my gifs ..

rain1.gif

rain2.gif

rain3.gif

rain4.gif

rain5.gif

rain6.gif

I told you so in the other thread but I have to say it again, I adore them!!

Ahhh, my favorite parts minus the running :wub2:

sdg.gif

Too bad the file's too big for a sig :aah:

You are very talented too!!. I can totally understand why you would prefer your big file for the signature :thumb_yello:

OH I HAVE to steal do you mind can I use, they are sooo fab and I can't make them ,:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Sure you can use :wink2:

As long as you don't use the same one as I am it's fine by me :aah:

Thanks btw :teehee:

And thanks hathor :blush-anim-cl:

Love the mysterious and kinda dark vibe of this vid, it gave it a really cinematic feel! I'm really happy that Rain has such an artistic vid since it's one of my most favorite songs from both Mika's albums :wub2:

I guess I expected that it would rain in the vid but then again that would have been a bit predictable. Oh! Was it the sun that wrote that an actor would play in the rain video dressed up as a lady:blink: Guess they were proven wrong once more :naughty:

thanks for posting droopsy :flowers2:

Forgot to say that I LOVE the fireworks at the end :biggrin2:

Maybe it'll look better on the telly. Like a lot of people I thought "thriller"- unfortunately I went on to think "he really should leave that sort of thing to people who can act!" He looks totally gorgeous though- I've been wanting a dark and moody Mika for a while now. I liked it when the little rap bit started and all the creatures started running- I liked the creatures

I had to watch the video 3 times to know what I was thinking about it.

First of all, I think Mika is gorgeous is this video. I love this string scarf thingy :P

The only thing I don't really like about the first part is Mika "solo" dancing because I think it's awkward. But it's just a detail ^^

Then, it gets better. I love those "diabolical" creatures. I love the way it's filmed. Everything is so strange. It reminds me of Tim Burton's movies. I love that atmosphere. I think it is very artistic and I really enjoyed watching the video :original:

I love it when you see Mika, and then that white creature, jumping.

Also, I like the fact that there's not a drop of water in the video. I don't know why. I just think that if there had been rain, it would have spoilt the thing... ^^

I have to say that I really wasn't expecting something like that for Rain. But I like it :D

And now I'm gonna watch it again :teehee: