Stephen's set to top the charts for one last time

dcdeb

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does say in the article that it the "last song." If that's true then it's only recently been recorded. Louis's statement said nothing about any arguments with the song and I do hope Mika lets them release it (I'm sure he will) because it would be so good for him.

I think he has changed quite a bit about working with other artists and collaborating. I know he was reluctant at first to work with others, but now he has been doing. It would do him so much good as a songwriter, if he does let other people sing some of his songs. As I said before, The Sun could have made a mountain out of a molehill with the previous story. I think this has the potential to be very good news indeed!

I agree really, although I also think it's a tricky position to put Mika in in the first place, he may still not want them to have the song but if he still says no then the press will eat him alive.

But he is older and wiser now, he has changed in many ways and all for the better, so his views and reasons could well have changed (although I can see it coming that if he says yes to it, the press will STILL hound him for saying no then yes) so really I am worried that he is going to be unfairly put in a lose/lose situation.

But I think for his profile etc I think it would be a good move, and also isn't pop cheesy anyway. :aah:

I'm curious about the song...it does sound like it's a different song but it could be that they have had a new agreement.. otherwise surely Louis wouldn't mention it? or would he... hmm just to put Mika in a difficult position and make him agree to it.. tricky this. I shall wait for when it happens... the truth is anyone's guess.

1:35...

(also check out the beginning ... the story behind One Foot Boy? :teehee: Oh I'm KIDDING! But it's what I immediately thought of LOL)

I thought about that interview too, wanted to go search YT after reading the complete thread: you beat me to it!

I guess Mika wrote a lot more songs for other artists to use, and BZ has recorded one of those.

I'm curious how it sounds.

Makes me proud of Mika, hearing other artists recording his work!:wub2:

I don't think anyone has it.

don't be so sure about that

I know some fans have already listen, I am just asking if someone still have the song, I'm a "new" fan and I was not in MFC when this happened =)

1:35...

(also check out the beginning ... the story behind One Foot Boy? :teehee: Oh I'm KIDDING! But it's what I immediately thought of LOL)

Thank you for the link to this interview, it's so lovely to hear him say that he likes Scandinavia! :wub2: