No ***ing accident: MIKA SINGS HIS HEART OUT EVERY SHOW

Blue Sky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm glad I know the whole story now! Now that I've (FINALLY!:biggrin2:) seen Mika perform live, I can see how ridiculous the whole lip syncing accusations are. :sneaky2:

This kind of thing fills me with Mika spirit and makes my show my fan craziness. :naughty:

Go Mika! :aah:

Yeah nicely put. That's my excuse too. :naughty:

Wow, I'm glad I know the whole story now! Now that I've (FINALLY!:biggrin2:) seen Mika perform live, I can see how ridiculous the whole lip syncing accusations are. :sneaky2:

This kind of thing fills me with Mika spirit and makes my show my fan craziness. :naughty:

Go Mika! :aah:

I know, I have FINALLY seen him and at first it's like, HOW CAN SOMEONE'S VOICE BE SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT? then he makes a silly goof and you remember he's human and he isn't perfect...but he's still amazing..:wub2:

Yes, Deb, you're totally right:thumb_yello:. No threat or nasty comment of that nature is acceptable and we shouldn't stoop down to that level.

Now just to whine a little :naughty:, why do I always get my posts quoted and then feel like a schoolgirl being taken into the principal room to get a telling off? :lmfao:

Aww, I only quoted a positive sentence from you! That's a good thing, surely?

Knuckles well and truly rapped. :naughty:

But I am stotting mad.

I wasn't singling any one person out, bab -- sorry. You know I'm

as angry as anyone any time there's anything negative said about Mika. :wub2:

I was just doin' my job, ma'am... :blush-anim-cl:

trying to be objective and think how an outsider or a newbie or someone

without good English skills might view the overall tone the thread had taken on. It wasn't a flattering view.

Aww, I only quoted a positive sentence from you! That's a good thing, surely?

I wasn't singling any one person out, bab -- sorry. You know I'm

as angry as anyone any time there's anything negative said about Mika. :wub2:

I was just doin' my job, ma'am... :blush-anim-cl:

trying to be objective and think how an outsider or a newbie or someone

without good English skills might view the overall tone the thread had taken on. It wasn't a flattering view.

I know, I know :naughty:, I just thought I'd moan a little.

And yes, you are (doing your job), and we do appreciate it :aah:

Oh, seems like I missed all the fun again. :cheerful_h4h:

Just two thoughts:

1) Why not just take it as a huge compliment?

In fact iMMa did in her first tweet response to it

I would just like to thank @XXXX as he thinks we sound like the record!! Just to let you know we played our ****ing hearts out!!

Hello Mika lovers :)

Just curious :) What was the original tweet response from Mika about all of this?? Or is it a secret? :)

The original response was not to XXXX but to Paul hit sheet. Who had joked about the miming accident, which was really just riding on the coattails of what XXXX had written.

Thanks BS for clearing this up. I knew something had happened, but not the extent of it. It doesn't help being in a different time zone.

I am sure that Mika and his management know how to deal with this.

It's great to see Mika's friends and admirers supporting him.

Anyone who has seen Mika live will know that this is the biggest pile of bull**** ever written.

I know I am biaised, but I have also met many people at the gigs I have been to for whom it was their first gig, or they had attended with someone else and weren't a fan themselves, only to leave the theatre raving about Mika and his talent.

This guys's comments are unjustified and uncalled for and probably contravening a law or two.

So easy to criticise. I wonder how good he is at his job? If his comments are anything to go by, pretty bad I'd say.

Ok I am just going to lapse into profanties. What a ****ing no hope ****er this tosser is. If I ever meet him I will ****ing knock him into next week, the ignorant ****er.

I'm not particulary effusive about all things Mika, not my style but I just love him and his music. I didn't think I could feel like I did in 2007 again, but with the new album and gigs I do.

He is just exceptional.

I hope he sues this guy.

:bow: Laugh of the morning, bab.

I'm just saying... you can say you disagree with the guy. WE ALL KNOW

HE'S WRONG, and we certainly won't visit his site again, beefing up his

stats or inflating his opinion of himself in any way. .

That is why I keep writing his name as XXXX because I don't want google linking us with him.

glad you understand and i would be very grateful if your lovely fans who sent me disgusting messages retract and apologize also.

This is Paul hit sheet, not XXXX and the messages he is referring to were not the messages appearing in the comments section on XXXX's blog. Sorry stating the obvious, but it is clear people think Paul and XXXX are one and the same person and THEY ARE NOT.

Mika did not respond to XXXX. Greg Wells, and others from team Mika did, and so did several MFCers, linking to MFC, but all those responses are deleted.

Mika only responded to Paul. Both the deleted tweet about miming and the current one, in essence the same content.

Sorry for being pedantic, but I don't like stories that grow legs and walk off on their own. I like the facts as they occurred. Blame the lawyer in me. :mf_rosetinted:

And I also think the accusations made by XXXX are extremely serious. Damage control from team Mika is vitally important, and they are probably discussing it with their lawyers now too. This is not just a matter of WE LOVE MIKA and we know he doesn't lip-synch. This is serious music industry stuff. Which is why I wanted to set it out in the thread.

Edited by Blue Sky

Aww...thanks for this thread BlueSky. :thumb_yello:

I love that we support MIKA not because we blindly follow him like a cult leader, but because our defense is substantianted by incontestible, undisputable, undeniable talent.

And we are the "Mad Feckers Club" ! YEAH! :kachinga:

I deleted my comments :blush-anim-cl: got a bit hot headed, but I'm not sorry I just deleted them :wink2:so you can rap my knuckles too Debs and send me to the naughty step, I felt indignant on Mika's behalf since he seemed to feel it himself by those tweets eh made.

Guest Still a Fan

The original response was not to XXXX but to Paul hit sheet. Who had joked about the miming accident, which was really just riding on the coattails of what XXXX had written.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Perhaps Mr. 4X confused the situation at the concert because he saw the miming Greg Wells and Mika were doing in the video? Seems odd, once a fan and now not a fan. Maybe he should give Mika another chance. :)

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Perhaps Mr. 4X confused the situation at the concert because he saw the miming Greg Wells and Mika were doing in the video? Seems odd, once a fan and now not a fan. Maybe he should give Mika another chance. :)

What video do you mean? I don't understand that bit :boxed:. Sorry if I'm being thick :naughty:, it's midnight here and I'm tired :naughty:.

Guest Still a Fan
What video do you mean? I don't understand that bit :boxed:. Sorry if I'm being thick :naughty:, it's midnight here and I'm tired :naughty:.

The making of the boy who knew too much. I'm just saying maybe he got confused. I know it's not proper miming. Either way, whatever. He doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. :)

I saw MIKA in Chicago and there is no way he was lip syncing. I have seen many Janet jackson, Madonna and Cher concerts and you can tell when they are lip syncing. I just saw Kylie Minogue in Chicago also and she also sang the whole show live. This guy is just an idiot trying to get his 15 minutes on MIKA's time.

MIKA knows that his real fans know he sings live and that is all that matters.

The making of the boy who knew too much. I'm just saying maybe he got confused. I know it's not proper miming. Either way, whatever. He doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. :)

Oh okay, I still haven't watched that properly which is why I was confused (obviously).

I saw MIKA in Chicago and there is no way he was lip syncing. I have seen many Janet jackson, Madonna and Cher concerts and you can tell when they are lip syncing. I just saw Kylie Minogue in Chicago also and she also sang the whole show live. This guy is just an idiot trying to get his 15 minutes on MIKA's time.

MIKA knows that his real fans know he sings live and that is all that matters.

:thumb_yello:

I would just like to thank @XXXX as he thinks we sound like the record!! Just to let you know we played our ****ing hearts out!!

That is why I keep writing his name as XXXX because I don't want google linking us with him.

This is Paul hit sheet, not XXXX and the messages he is referring to were not the messages appearing in the comments section on XXXX's blog. Sorry stating the obvious, but it is clear people think Paul and XXXX are one and the same person and THEY ARE NOT.

Mika did not respond to XXXX. Greg Wells, and others from team Mika did, and so did several MFCers, linking to MFC, but all those responses are deleted.

Mika only responded to Paul. Both the deleted tweet about miming and the current one, in essence the same content.

Sorry for being pedantic, but I don't like stories that grow legs and walk off on their own. I like the facts as they occurred. Blame the lawyer in me. :mf_rosetinted:

And I also think the accusations made by XXXX are extremely serious. Damage control from team Mika is vitally important, and they are probably discussing it with their lawyers now too. This is not just a matter of WE LOVE MIKA and we know he doesn't lip-synch. This is serious music industry stuff. Which is why I wanted to set it out in the thread.

The way I read this, then AND now, I don't think iMMa was taking it as a compliment, I think she was being sarcastic, and irritated, and this is when, and why I tweeted a very irate tweet to the guy. It was because I thought he had upset her, and I wasn't happy about that.

You did a good thing starting this thread, Blue Sky. We are all indignant about what 4X (I love that name) said about our amazing Mika!

In 2007 he sang so much he almost ruired his beautiful voice, and it just riles me that morons like 4X decide to insult him like this!

While checking the status of XXXX and this incident on google, (as I do) I came across an surprise: a very positive review from XXXX of TBWKTM in September.

It is incomprehensible to me that someone can write such a review, be clearly looking forward to the gig (according to his twitter) and yet come away so bitterly disappointed and disillusioned that he lashed out with these accusations.

So, FWIW, see the September 23 review of TBWKTM

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2009/09/23/the-boy-who-knew-too-much/

Thanks Blue Sky for the last link.

I don't really understand because, in one hand, he says TBWKTM album is not as good as LICM and some bad comments, and in another hand, ha says he can't wait to ear more !!!

He says also it is a crime in the USA to have a crystal voice !

Well, this person is full of contradictions !

No need to read more about him, I think he doesn't like MIKA but has been influenced by the persons who were making good comments on MIKA around him...

While checking the status of XXXX and this incident on google, (as I do) I came across an surprise: a very positive review from XXXX of TBWKTM in September.

It is incomprehensible to me that someone can write such a review, be clearly looking forward to the gig (according to his twitter) and yet come away so bitterly disappointed and disillusioned that he lashed out with these accusations.

So, FWIW, see the September 23 review of TBWKTM

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2009/09/23/the-boy-who-knew-too-much/

I really don't know what to make of that.

I do get a sense from that review that XXXX genuinely likes Mika's music; it's a positive review no matter how you look at it.

It's very odd that he then proceeds to defame Mika publicly on the strength of hearing a backing vocal track on at most a couple of songs at the live show. He is no fan, that's for sure. Someone genuinely interested in an artist would do their homework properly before jumping to wild accusatory conclusions and spreading it all over the internet.

Weird, basically.