Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like weeks like this. Tuesday Mika on GMTV. Wednesday Mika on BBC Breakfast. Wedsnesday night Mika at Union Chapel. Thursday Mika on TV as part of Children In Need Rocks... (I will even make myself sit through that interminably boring song Hey Jude!). If there was a "yo" on Friday that would top the week off perfectly. But I won't hold my breath :teehee:

I like weeks like this. Tuesday Mika on GMTV. Wednesday Mika on BBC Breakfast. Wedsnesday night Mika at Union Chapel. Thursday Mika on TV as part of Children In Need Rocks... (I will even make myself sit through that interminably boring song Hey Jude!). If there was a "yo" on Friday that would top the week off perfectly. But I won't hold my breath :teehee:

Yes this week is just wonderful! I also wonder why Mika writes under other names? I bet there are lots of songs he has written that we don't know about! The interview was great!

Mika video on BBC news webisite from this morning - talking about writing for Stepehn Gately :biggrin2:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8365888.stm

Interesting comment about TBWKTM in the blurb :lmao:

BBC - you are a tad behind on your Mika news :original:

Looks like Louboutin has given Mika his watch and bracelet back at last :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood

he has so much going on today. probably between this, the myspace chat, and the show tonight it seems like a dressing up kind of day. i think.

he's so cute and sweet. i love how down to earth he is.

You don't mean these ALL could be songs from Mika????? ......................

they are - they're also there under his own name: http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=1&torow=25&keyname=MIKA&querytype=WriterID&keyid=976175&page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=477236529 :wink2:

Mika video on BBC news webisite from this morning - talking about writing for Stepehn Gately :biggrin2:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8365888.stm

Interesting comment about TBWKTM in the blurb :lmao:

BBC - you are a tad behind on your Mika news :original:

t4p! :thumb_yello: but it's not the whole interview, is it? could someone please sum up what else he said? :fangurl: ...or put it on youtube? :fisch:

i'm mad at myself now for not getting up this morning... as yesterday i had hoped for an interview and it was just "rain", which is nice but not worth getting up early for. so as for today it said in the text that he'd perform rain, and nothing about an interview, i thought why bother getting up early again - and now i missed this, arrgh! :aah:

they are - they're also there under his own name: http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?fromrow=1&torow=25&keyname=MIKA&querytype=WriterID&keyid=976175&page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&affiliation=BMI&cae=477236529 :wink2:

t4p! :thumb_yello: but it's not the whole interview, is it? could someone please sum up what else he said? :fangurl: ...or put it on youtube? :fisch:

i'm mad at myself now for not getting up this morning... as yesterday i had hoped for an interview and it was just "rain", which is nice but not worth getting up early for. so as for today it said in the text that he'd perform rain, and nothing about an interview, i thought why bother getting up early again - and now i missed this, arrgh! :aah:

Did he write the song in Italian, or did he have someone for the translation? (Erm....Robertina?:wink2:...)

This morning at the BBC there was only an interview. I had hoped for a song too, but what the *, it doesn't matter, cause:

He looks adorable again didn't he?!:wub2:

He told that he had wrote more "anonymous" hits that were under the top-10 - if I've understood it right, wow! And he doesn't want to name these cause so it's much more fun ;) oh dear!!!! teaser!!

yeah, would love to know that, too. :biggrin2:

But this song could never been from Mika :boxed::roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeryHslBm8

:roftl: You crack me up. lol...Mika writing a song for Die Ärzte :aah:

LMFAO SEXY!

--wonka comes in and does photoshop magic :naughty:--

DRUG ADDICTED?! :blink: DEPRESSED?

What has happened to people's minds here?

I ain't captioning anything of the kind, Mika doesn't look either one or the other...:no:

I'd rather caption him doing the Macarena instead...:mf_rosetinted:

Heeeeyyyy, never remembered about that....:roftl:

Hmmmmm...

He's had a remarkable recovery in the last 24 hours hasn't he?? :shocked:

Christine, you're always up in the front on Mika info, so i notice you're not talking about his foot...

Recovery in the last 24h from what?????:shocked:

Edited by willywonka

Oh! That was nice. I got back from work and watched it through twice. His hair was lovely, face? yep, stubble? perfect. Clothes? delicious - and fabulous boots. AND HE WAS WEARING MY BRACELET!!!!

Well, when I say mine, I mean his. But I have a copy of it. And with everything else being in black and white, it looked perfect. And he spoke well, laughed, everything.

And I think both Kate and Bill are fans to some extent, specially Kate

From my memory .....

He said that he had 3 other names for writing, one of which had been discovered, and that was Alice. He didn't seem to have a problem with it being known.

He said songs he'd written have been hits round the world (Italy?) He said that writing under other names gave him alter egos so he could be other people - writing from different points of view. He said it wasn't hard to write from a woman's PoV because of having 3 sisters and a half Lebonese mother. (That was news to me - the half bit) He said he'd written the song that was recorded before Stephen Gately passed away and that we'll have to see what comes of it.