Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you think miyuki is an mfc'er since bluesky knew her twitter?

miyuki tweeted to mika @mikasounds YOU'RE A DOLL! hope you like it. when he tweeted about the present... maybe bs recognized her from the pic? :dunno:

i'm REALLY curious what that present is! :teehee::biggrin2:

starring...:naughty:

Poor guy: our English is better then his....:wink2::roftl:

:shocked: Isn't that a bit bad? To make fun of a dyslexic person's spelling mistakes? :sneaky2:

Incidentally, as we're checking for spelling mistakes AMP, you just made one there. You should have said 'than' instead of 'then' :original:

:shocked: Isn't that a bit bad? To make fun of a dyslexic person's spelling mistakes? :sneaky2:

Incidentally, as we're checking for spelling mistakes AMP, you just made one there. You should have said 'than' instead of 'then' :original:

what about when I always correct his spellings? :aah:

I wasn't making fun of him:shocked: It was just, like, pointing out it's really him or something:blink::naughty:

I don't think his spelling is that bad, considering.

I make a lot of mistakes online - due to speed, mostly, and you can't correct twitter once you hit post.

And my brain does strange things online - like confusing your and you're, beech and beach - where I know the difference, but it somehow comes out wrong when I type online :blink:

what about when I always correct his spellings? :aah:

I wasn't making fun of him:shocked: It was just, like, pointing out it's really him or something:blink::naughty:

I think it's just lighthearted teasing at this point - we know he's not the greatest speller, and it's just one of his traits that comprise the person we all admire. I don't think anyone has any malicious intent.

I'd say it's sort of like having a dear friend with a very distinct laugh, who you make fun of (but secretly find endearing). :teehee:

I think it's just lighthearted teasing at this point - we know he's not the greatest speller, and it's just one of his traits that comprise the person we all admire. I don't think anyone has any malicious intent.

I'd say it's sort of like having a dear friend with a very distinct laugh, who you make fun of (but secretly find endearing). :teehee:

That's it, I totally agree with you:thumb_yello:

He got platinum for TBWKTM ? Is it for the world wide sellings or just Korea?

I was wondering too. Great anyway:wink2:

he got one from marianne already a while ago... but who knows, if it was in a suitcase, maybe a BIG mika doll. :teehee:

He's going to have a collection:teehee:

Perez Hilton @MikaSounds Mika sings Xmas song "Let It Snow" at Japanese concert with singer Utada http://bit.ly/5gskGY

16 minutes ago from web

BS's video!

Just got home, my jaw's dropped and i can't put it back into place!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

BS, you are fantabulastic, woman, and i'mma so happy for you!:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

Edited by willywonka

BS has earned the honorary place on his following list too, that's an achivement :thumb_yello:

My jaw's dropping over that, too!

She deserved it, anyway, after him giving MFCrs so much ice cream she was the first to give it to him!:naughty:

What's in the suitcase afterall? No news yet?

MIKA FOLLOW ME, I HAVE LOADS OF SUITCASES ON MY BASEMENT!:mf_rosetinted:

My jaw's dropping over that, too!

She deserved it, anyway, after him giving MFCrs so much ice cream she was the first to give it to him!:naughty:

What's in the suitcase afterall? No news yet?

MIKA FOLLOW ME, I HAVE LOADS OF SUITCASES ON MY BASEMENT!:mf_rosetinted:

mwahaha the secret to a mika's heart is through his stomach :teehee:

but yeah she definitely deserved it!!