Erik Hassle To Support Mika on UK Tour

dcdeb

erik-hassle.jpg

http://zxlcreative.blogs.com/electroqueer/2009/11/erik-hassle-to-support-mika-on-uk-tour.html

"As if I needed another reason to go get tickets to Mika's UK Tour, Erik Hassle has just announced that he will be supporting him! It's true - check out the tour dates!

"Can't wait to see this show! Between seeing what Mika will be wearing and how pretty Erik will do up the do, let us not forget that this will be a night of great music guaranteed!"

(that's gonna be a lot of hair!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am out of the loop as I had never heard of Erik Hassle.

Now I have looked him up on his myspace page.

I don't think he is pretty.:shocked:

I like his music though.:thumb_yello:

The few songs I heard there are good.:thumb_yello:

Is Erik well known in Europe or the U.K.?

I guess I am out of the loop as I had never heard of Erik Hassle.

Now I have looked him up on his myspace page.

I don't think he is pretty.:shocked:

I like his music though.:thumb_yello:

The few songs I heard there are good.:thumb_yello:

Is Erik well known in Europe or the U.K.?

I didnt know who he was before the Rix FM show... He is swedish and im from denmark so maybe i should maybe just have heard about him? Next time i heard about him was when he was at the iTunes show

Thanx for the info.

Won't be doing any UK gigs myself (blame it on my exams! :sneaky2:) :teehee:, but I kinda like Eric's music (haven't heard him live though).

Can't wait to find out who will be the supporting act for the European leg of Mika's tour :wink2:

You mean I have to sit through him three times?

:aah::aah:

I'll take my knitting :mf_rosetinted:

7 times for me!:shocked:

I'm sure he's a nice guy, and that Mika rates him, but at iTunes, I'm sorry, I got bored halfway though his set!

I was hoping Mika might get Daisy Dares you to support him, she has a bit of "umph" to her music.

Hopefully, he'll have some more peppy songs before February.

7 times for me!:shocked:

I'm sure he's a nice guy, and that Mika rates him, but at iTunes, I'm sorry, I got bored halfway though his set!

I was hoping Mika might get Daisy Dares you to support him, she has a bit of "umph" to her music.

Hopefully, he'll have some more peppy songs before February.

Thank goodness for magic phones - endlessly entertaining when bored - internet, games, texts :biggrin2:

the stuff i've listened to on youtube sounds ok... much better than i expected. don't know why, but somehow from the pic here in the first post i'd have thought his music sounds more like yelle (oops, had to look up her name, thought it was something like "elle" but didn't remember... :teehee:)... glad now that it's just normal pop music. :bleh:

the stuff i've listened to on youtube sounds ok... much better than i expected. don't know why, but somehow from the pic here in the first post i'd have thought his music sounds more like yelle (oops, had to look up her name, thought it was something like "elle" but didn't remember... :teehee:)... glad now that it's just normal pop music. :bleh:

That should be "normal, but very dull, pop music" :sneaky2:

Oh dear. :sad:

I hope he's not as eardrum shatteringly loud as he was at i-Tunes. :aah:

My thoughts exactly... :thumb_yello:

I did like most of the songs - most of them were those typically catchy Swedish pop songs :teehee: - but he played way too loud and caused me a severe headache that suddently stopped when he finished and Mika came on stage...:blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

Hmmmm, not sure what to think of this. He wasn't bad, but he wasn't great, and now it's making me think - "wow, eight gigs is a LOT".

Oh well, it could be worse, but it could be better as well.

:naughty: That's what I thought - I'd forgotten about seeing the support act lots of times too.

I'm packing my ear plugs :fisch:

He is not actually bad, I think he was okay at iTunes, but I would prefer Daisy or Alex Gardner. To be honest, I can't remember his music very well (meaning it's dull?), only his hair :teehee:

I'd prefer Daisy Dares You and her virtuous pianist ...:biggrin2:

Alex Gardner has a great voice but his songs sound the same. Plus he would need an adult to look after him as he looked completely lost before and after the gig .... :naughty: