2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

oh god, i love those videos by the youtube user cocoao19! :fangurl: mika at the band introduction... "my half japanese singer imma! my half... no my completely idiotic bassist jimmy sims! (...) and bam-bam on drums!" :lmao:

and i just noticed that it's not the let it snow performance in particular that puts a huge smile on my face, but any of those videos, because mika looks so relaxed and happy and everyone seems to be having such a brilliant time at the gig ... ooh, i can't wait for february and march! :wub2:

Wow!

More great vids from cocoao19! Really good quality visual & audio!

Blame It On The Girls 7:32 Dumble Dora & super audience participation:

Dr. John:

We Are Golden:

Enjoy!

yup, like i mentioned... and he/she keeps uploading more, newest one is let it snow and billy brown. :wink2: here's the youtube site of the user, where you can follow the uploads: http://www.youtube.com/user/cocoao19#p/u/0/MPF05Leem4A

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

He was mobbed by Japanese fans after the secret show, and then at the end there were all these minor celebrities getting to go up and have pics with him, and here was us at the back, respectfully waiting. And he never came to see us.

The acoustic show was super special, Tanaami's art on the walls, it looked amazing, and they served coffee and tea and special cakes. Delicious cakes with I see you/rain etc like those ones we saw from before. He played for about 30 minutes, and then I think the intention was to have everyone circulate like an old fashioned c0cktail party...but of course people mobbed him. Well this is Japan, so actually they rather politely mobbed him. But a mob is a mob.

And I would like to post a special message to those people who read MFC and don't post, but who enjoy all the information/photos/links that I work so hard to upload both here on MFC and also on the Japanese mixi site.

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend. I am "just a fan" like you.

He followed me on twitter for ONE DAY so we could arrange for some JAPANESE fans (not me) to get into the acoustic gig to thank them for the presents. I got my acoustic ticket through the lottery, just like everyone else, my seiri bango was #33. And he is not following me now.:shun:

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, do you think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

Edited by Blue Sky

I finally found another rare vid from Mika at Studio Coast Tokyo.:thumb_yello:

It is the best vid (5:29 long) of the opening (from Astronaut & on) I have seen yet

- good quality with good audio.:thumb_yello:

It starts where Mika appears on stage in the

astronaut suit flows into "Relax, Take It Easy" to the end.

Intro & Relax: posted by youtube user cocoao19:

Enjoy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Wow!

More great vids from cocoao19! Really good quality visual & audio!

Blame It On The Girls 7:32 Dumble Dora & super audience participation:

Dr. John:

We Are Golden:

Enjoy!

wonderful vids:wub2:

introducing the band was hilarious!! "my half... no... completely idiotic bassist":roftl::roftl:

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

He was mobbed by Japanese fans after the secret show, and then at the end there were all these minor celebrities getting to go up and have pics with him, and here was us at the back, respectfully waiting. And he never came to see us.

The acoustic show was super special, Tanaami's art on the walls, it looked amazing, and they served coffee and tea and special cakes. Delicious cakes with I see you/rain etc like those ones we saw from before. He played for about 30 minutes, and then I think the intention was to have everyone circulate like an old fashioned c0cktail party...but of course people mobbed him. Well this is Japan, so actually they rather politely mobbed him. But a mob is a mob.

And I would like to post a special message to those people who read MFC and don't post, but who enjoy all the information/photos/links that I work so hard to upload both here on MFC and also on the Japanese mixi site.

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend.

He followed me on twitter for ONE DAY so we could arrange for some JAPANESE fans (not me) to get into the acoustic gig to thank them for the presents. I got my acoustic ticket through the lottery, just like everyone else, my seiri bango was #33. And he is not following me now.:shun:

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, don't think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

It is great to hear from you Iona!

I don't want to dwell on your not meeting Mika & getting your moment.

You did some really great things - be proud!

Ignore the "jealous jerks."

Everybody here really appreciates everything that you did.

You need some sleep.

I really hope you enjoyed yourself??!!??

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend. I am "just a fan" like you.

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, do you think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

It's great to hear from you Iona. Really hope that the wonderful things are much more than the not so wonderful and that you've genuinely managed to enjoy yourself.

Oh Blue Sky....

It's always bittersweet isn't it?

Just try to remember the good.

HE WENT TO JAPAN AND DID A SHOW.

YOU WERE FRONT ROW!

HE KNOWS YOU BLUE SKY!

And for every jealous fangurl who thinks you got perks, there's another 2 who appreciate you and are thrilled for you. (I think we've all got a taste of such people :mf_rosetinted: So take solace in knowing you've at least got company in that regard. :teehee:)

We'd love to hear more after you rest under that rock. :wub2:

:shocked: ahhhh all i want to do is hug you :huglove:

Focus on these!!!

Thanks for all the reports!! We enjoyed with you!!!

:)

oh blue sky :no:

i know how you feel, as suzy said some of us could experience that sh!t at one moment of our mika life...so please shrug all the bitterness from your shoulders and remember all the good moments you have lived in these 2 days.

we appreciate what you do for the MFC and ppl out there should realize the MFC is for everyone, and local fanclubs can only profit from befriending the MFC and mfcers...oh well.

have a good sleep and try to think pink...we are here and waiting for you.

:huglove:

Blue Sky is back!!

*Goes to read her report*

It's great to hear from you Iona. Really hope that the wonderful things are much more than the not so wonderful and that you've genuinely managed to enjoy yourself.

Oh Blue Sky....

It's always bittersweet isn't it?

Just try to remember the good.

HE WENT TO JAPAN AND DID A SHOW.

YOU WERE FRONT ROW!

HE KNOWS YOU BLUE SKY!

And for every jealous fangurl who thinks you got perks, there's another 2 who appreciate you and are thrilled for you. (I think we've all got a taste of such people :mf_rosetinted: So take solace in knowing you've at least got company in that regard. :teehee:)

We'd love to hear more after you rest under that rock. :wub2:

Blue Sky,

I´m so sorry for you you couldn´t speak with him. I really hoped you would get your chance. But I hope you could enjoy everything around the meetings. We all are proud of you!!!

:shocked: ahhhh all i want to do is hug you :huglove:

Focus on these!!!

Thanks for all the reports!! We enjoyed with you!!!

:)

Blue Sky san,

I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work.

Like you said, I have not posted many messages, but always looking forward to seeing yours. Thank you so much!

Remember Blue Sky (Iona) This is what counts!

You have a lot of friends here that really appreciate everything you do &

really hope you had a fantastic time.

You work always so hard and support others and never complain, I really hoped SO much that you could meet him properly. I'm sorry to hear that the situation was too busy for that.

The secret gig sounds amazing though, art and tea and cakes and everything. I'm happy you could be there, and hope you feel better after resting :wub2: Would love to hear more, but take your time and rest first :wub2:

Awww Iona, I'm so sorry you didn't meet him :tears: But he knows exactly who you are and he followed you on twitter too, to arrange things (HE CHOSE YOU to help him - no-one else - YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!) and that's f*cking brilliant.

It's taken a long time for Mika to get back in Japan but he was there and you got to see him, at least that's the main thing. I had to wait two years to meet him so I understand your frustration, honey.

Big hugs for you, you did well helping Team Mika, and ignore the jealous bitches (or say "don't hate me cos you ain't me! *snap snap*" :teehee:)

Lots of love for you :huglove:

aww BS! i'm so sorry you didn't have the chance to meet him as you deserved after all you've been doing..:tears:

all I can say to you is that in life you get what you give, and trust me, after all you did for the fans and for us, I'm 100% sure, you'll have a wonderful chance to meet him again...no matter when or how...you'll have it!!!:thumb_yello:

and don't pay attention to all those mean people who try to minimize your effort, just think all your true friends and partners that are here, supporting you, and thanking you for everything you do!!! soo...it's because that there are people like you, that MFC is a wonderful family to belong to!!!:wub2:

aww bluesky, so sorry for you! :huglove: and again, this is what you get for standing back and waiting for your turn to come, instead of mobbing him, it's really sad. :sad: and then you even get critized from some other fans just because they're jealous that mika tweeted you, this is really unbelievable! BangHead.gif i can well understand that you feel like hiding under a rock now. come to one of the european mika gigs, we all love you here and would play the bodyguard to keep the mob away from mika, so you can meet him! :biggrin2::huglove: