2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

:lmfao:

He's on a date with a giant, chocolate-dipped strawberry :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

Now I fancy strawberries dipped in chocolate...

I definitely see Mika preferring that chocolate dippppped strawwwberrrry!MMMMM!:roftl::roftl:

Mika's new flair for 2010, a giant-dipped strawberry...:mf_rosetinted:

I am so happy for the person (I am thinking a female) who made "one the most amazing gifts" Mika has ever received.

I hope she or one of her friends is a MFCer so we will hear what she made & hear all about attending Mika's surprise event tonight.

She is in for such a treat!

Wow!

That is so exciting!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

If Blue Sky comes back and sees all this yakking about strawberries and such in a gig thread it could get ugly in here. :fisch:

She'd secretly want Mika and strawberries dipped in chocolate by an open fire too :fisch:

After all, it IS nearly Christmas :naughty:

If Blue Sky comes back and sees all this yakking about strawberries and such in a gig thread it could get ugly in here. :fisch:

Sorry, i started it...:wink2:

BS, don't get mad at me and don't DM Mika telling him about how i **** up threads with my captions, please...:biggrin2:

She'd secretly want Mika and strawberries dipped in chocolate by an open fire too :fisch:

i agree with mika and chocolate and open fire... but strawberries are so NOT christmas to me! :roftl:

there's hope that she's still too much on a high to care. :naughty:

and um, we're of course only talking about strawberries in here, because they have the same colour as the santa claus on mika's videoscreen - so it's totally gig related! :roftl:

but to get btt, really hope she knows or gets to find out for us what that present was - mika made me really curious with his tweet! :teehee:

Finally got to watch "Let It Snow". I loved their duet! So cute :fangurl:

And those low notes are like melted chocolate :drool:

Hey! That's what I said! Belgian chocolate, to be precise. :teehee:

no, seriously, it somehow doesn't look like him to not know the lyrics to a song, can't even imagine that he read them from the sheet at that radio station... so what i'm thinking is that the japanese singer ( i keep forgetting her name :blush-anim-cl:) didn't know them, and mika - being the gentleman that he is - just pretended to need a sheet as well, so she won't look like a fool. :wub2: ok maybe i'm totally wrong with my assumptions, but idk, to me it seems very likely. :original:

Mika messed up the lyrics: he sang "going out in the cold" when it should be "going out in the storm." Utada Hikaru got it right. :naughty:

I don't get it. You people eat chocolate-dipped strawberries at Christmas? :blink:

Or rather Mika, chocolate covered-strawberries and an open fire is on a Christmas wishlist? :roftl:

Lovely Let It Snow duet! Do we have any report-reports? Or is everyone still asleep?

I don't get it. You people eat chocolate-dipped strawberries at Christmas? :blink:

Or rather Mika, chocolate covered-strawberries and an open fire is on a Christmas wishlist? :roftl:

What do you eat, snow dipped in maple syrup? :lmao:

How'd you guess?! :shocked:

With a side of polar bear steaks. Yum! Slow-roasted over an open fire. In our igloos. :mf_rosetinted:

But definitely not chocolate strawberries. That's a Valentine's Day thing. :das:

Don't forget the caribou! And Timbits! :lmfao:

We kind of eat chocolate strawberries all the time. Obesity? F*** that. We'z got the GOOD STUFF DOWN HERE. :mf_rosetinted:

We kind of eat chocolate strawberries all the time. Obesity? F*** that. We'z got the GOOD STUFF DOWN HERE. :mf_rosetinted:

And Tim Hortons all my Canadian buddies natter on about Tim Hortons... I thought he was some friend of theirs for the LONGEST time. :roftl:

Lovely Let It Snow duet! Do we have any report-reports? Or is everyone still asleep?

It's 2:15pm here. Stuck in class or work.

Some MFCer are going to see Mika in tower record right now!:wub2:

I'm at work.:mf_rosetinted:

And Tim Hortons all my Canadian buddies natter on about Tim Hortons... I thought he was some friend of theirs for the LONGEST time. :roftl:

Let's stop hijacking this thread before Blue Sky tells Mika on us. :roftl:

We can talk about Timbits and caribou(and my BFF Timmy Ho) in the Canadian Thread. :biggrin2:

It's 2:15pm here. Stuck in class or work.

Some MFCer are going to see Mika in tower record right now!:wub2:

I'm at work.:mf_rosetinted:

Ugh! That sucks that you're stuck at work while everyone else is off Mika-ing. Still on a high from the gig? :biggrin2:

I think Blue Sky has moved on to Day 2 of her Great Mika Experience,

so she hasn't had time to "report report." Tomorrow, I guess :thumb_yello:

I also think that several others are with her, doing the same thing... so...

we wait. Or in my case, go off to bed and hope that there's been

some magical writing done while I slept... :sleep_1:

Why are you all hijacking ma REPORT thread???:sneaky2: I am run off my feet trying to find those fans who made him the presents I didn't even see, I only saw a photo and I asked the girl to join MFC and post us the photos but not confident it will happen...

I am also being harrassed left, right and center with Japanese emails and tweets and FB messages and YT comments, many of them thinking I can get them into the secret gig tonight, and I cannot keep up...and I thought last week was the tsunami...:aah:

I feel like I am the volunteer fan liaison officer (and I thought dcdeb's job was hard:wink2:) But I have to keep saying NO, sorry, I cannot tell you where the secret gig is being held. I went to the venue before with Miina, it is a VERY small cafe, but can you believe it, some fans were already there, drinking tea...but we have entrance numbers thing again, of course, this is Japan!!

When my feet touch the ground again, I will put it all together in a nice report. But for now those vids from last night will have to do. I actually have 3 kids at home with no mother(even though Mrs P kindly commented she thought I looked too young to have 3:biggrin2: I can hardly say to her, this is the effect your SON has on me:roftl::roftl:) I also have real life happening at the same time.

I am having a ball, don't mistake me, running on adrenaline, but couldn't we all do without the extra crap. I do hope I get to meet Mika tonight.:blush-anim-cl: I would like a small opportunity to be a respectful fangurl :pinkbow: But I know all too well from others' experience, no matter how much you hope and wish, it is all in the hands of a tall and skinny man. I might be begging for tweet help later:aah:

:fangurl: