The fans Mika deserves

mouselle

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hell I've a good memory, the only time I saw it was at the cinema :roftl:

Holy crap you do ! :lmfao:

I remember My grandma and my family was around me and they gave me Betti Spaghetti dolls (Dont know if you had those in England :roftl:) And Chicken Run on Tape.

It was a good day. :lmfao:

I remember My grandma and my family was around me and they gave me Betti Spaghetti dolls (Dont know if you had those in England :roftl:) And Chicken Run on Tape.

I KNOW BETTY SPAGHETTI DOLLS!

Do you know about the fairy dolls that used to fly? You stand 'em in the special "house/castle" that came with them, you pull a string and they flew across the room :aah:

Do you know about the fairy dolls that used to fly? You stand 'em in the special "house/castle" that came with them, you pull a string and they flew across the room :aah:

OMG!!! I USED TO HAVE THEM!!!! :boing: i had one which was on top of a horses head!!! i LOVED THEM!!! i think i got rid of them though... :blink: might have one left...

sorry for interjecting the convo :teehee:

I refused to get trussed up like a chicken in the harness thing (you know like the one he said chafed in the HE video), and go flying over his head during rehearsals, in the penguin costume. No WAY was I getting chafed, before a gig!:naughty:

:lmfao:

That's legendary! Chafing or no chafing, that would have been a hell of a story. :teehee:

So what happened? Mika was like "hey Penguin, I have an idea! Why don't you..." and then explained the whole harness thing? Or did he bribe Andy to do the asking? What gig was this at? :lmfao:

I didn't know that, :blush-anim-cl: You just made my day!!

Oh my god, stop I'm going to cry. :aah:

:lmfao: *calls off the stalking venture*

My team didn't get the memo...:teehee:

:lmfao:You are nuts :roftl: but I was very serious. Anyone who knows me a bit knows how much I've gone on about those gigs :mf_lustslow:

I refused to get trussed up like a chicken in the harness thing (you know like the one he said chafed in the HE video), and go flying over his head during rehearsals, in the penguin costume. No WAY was I getting chafed, before a gig!:naughty:

Oh my goodness. When was this??? And how do you know that you'd get chaffed? Was this another one of Andy's bright ideas while he was filming away before the gigs?

Come on Rose! There's nothing better than hanging on some strings above Mika's head after breakfast:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, especially for those underneath one :naughty:

I was scared of Betti Spaghetti dolls:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

That's legendary! Chafing or no chafing, that would have been a hell of a story. :teehee:

So what happened? Mika was like "hey Penguin, I have an idea! Why don't you..." and then explained the whole harness thing? Or did he bribe Andy to do the asking? What gig was this at? :lmfao:

He got Andy to do it, "we were wondering..." it was during the road trip, so I guess the Newcastle gig would have been the one it would have been done at, since Doncaster wasn't big enough to swing a cat in.

If in the unlikely event they asked again, I'd do it at Bristol. Last gig of tour, and not far to drive home. So not so hard on the tushy!:naughty:

:lmfao:You are nuts :roftl: but I was very serious. Anyone who knows me a bit knows how much I've gone on about those gigs :mf_lustslow:

I guess I would've been content watching Mika lip synch, sleep, or even just stand on stage!

I would've been hapy seeing him talk on the phone to his boyfriend/girlfriend :dunno:

But this was like ... holy crap.

OMG I LOVED THOSE!!!!!!!!!

*cough* I didn't break mine at all.....:teehee:

I was scared of Betti Spaghetti dolls:mf_rosetinted:

I remember I lost one of mine's shoe...sad memories..:crybaby:

Oh my goodness. When was this??? And how do you know that you'd get chaffed? Was this another one of Andy's bright ideas while he was filming away before the gigs?

Yeah, especially for those underneath one :naughty:

Did you not see the making of the HE video? He was talking about the harness they hoisted him up in, and how it chafed.

He got Andy to do it, "we were wondering..." it was during the road trip, so I guess the Newcastle gig would have been the one it would have been done at, since Doncaster wasn't big enough to swing a cat in.

If in the unlikely event they asked again, I'd do it at Bristol. Last gig of tour, and not far to drive home. So not so hard on the tushy!:naughty:

Wow :roftl:

Not asking for much, are they? :aah:

I guess I would've been content watching Mika lip synch, sleep, or even just stand on stage!

I'm sure watching Mika sleep would be quite boring. Unless he snored, in which case we could record it and embarass him with it. :mf_rosetinted:

i can just imagine the headlines in the sun paper

"camp singer mika has completely lost it! the man known for his creative show now has added a flying penguin to his stage act" :lmfao:

Yes, pretty much! :lmfao:

OMG I LOVED THOSE!!!!!!!!!

*cough* I didn't break mine at all.....:teehee:

LMFAO :lmfao:

I'm sure watching Mika sleep would be quite boring. Unless he snored, in which case we could record it and embarass him with it. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a YouTube video right there! We could tweet him and be like "Hey Mika, you might wanna watch this..." :teehee:

i could count his curls... :wub2::naughty:

and who knows, maybe there's still something left from his old sleepwalking problem? :bleh:

Did you not see the making of the HE video? He was talking about the harness they hoisted him up in, and how it chafed.

Oh god :lmfao: what a sight that would have been.

I did it to Aurelien and he was NOT impressed. Granted, I had to make the snoring noises myself whilst filming cause Au wasn't snoring, but still :mf_lustslow:, I found it hilarious and he just couldn't see the funny side of it :roftl:.

Come on Rose! There's nothing better than hanging on some strings above Mika's head after breakfast:mf_rosetintedQUOTE]

oh yeah sounds like exactly my idea of fun!! seriously Mika I'm coming to the leeds & sheffield gig if you want me to hang on a string for you i will

just one minor condition baby...

you just have to give me a hug afterwards when i'm in agony :lmfao: I'd need it with my disabilities lol it'd prob hurt me more than the average person

i'd be willing to do it though!! hehehe:teehee::thumb_yello:

(sadistic moi?? neverrrr!!! lol)

Of course! I meant that whatever the situation, he's in control. That day it all went right for everyone involved, I think. He knew your faces, knew where to put you and thus found himself in the position to make the decision that it would be a) safe and b) fun to have you spend time with him in that special way. AND he was in the mood. :biggrin2

And I truly believe that again he wanted to treat you. :wub2

That made me :lmfao

Next time you see him, what will you say? "Hi Mika, can I help you?" :blush-anim-cl That's actually very sweet.

:blush-anim-cl: Yeah, Sara knows me too well. She knows exactly what I want to hear :roftl

. And says it. :huglove

yeah I'd do that!!! lol

how can I help you Mika??? :pinkbow:

I'm always helping people me would not make much difference helping someone else out hehe:teehee::naughty:

I've taken part in Derren Brown's shows before 3 times :D it's soo good to be picked to do stuff like that (Derren knows me very well by now, he should do after all these years lol) 5 whole years nearly I've know that begoatee bearded hunk :mf_lustslow::wub2:

"Mika, it would be an honour to service you on behalf of the Canadian Mika fan community."

Him: :blink

:teehee roftl

Not according to my mom. :glasses2

I just can't help thinking about it, it's really really special when you have wanted it for so long!

Believe me, I would help ANYONE out, helping out Mika would not be a chore that's for sure !!! :wub2

same here

well he knows who to call! :biggrin2

yeah ghostbusters lol (sorry just had to lmfao)

now in all seriousness here is my proper response not my jokey one!

yeah me i'll give him my number anyday :wink2:

Just quoting you because it expresses my own thoughts in a far better way than I could put them, as usual :thumb_yello.

And I think that you have totally the right attitude there , the way I see it

aww shucks thanks :blush-anim-cl:

I did it to Aurelien and he was NOT impressed. Granted, I had to make the snoring noises myself whilst filming cause Au wasn't snoring, but still :mf_lustslow:, I found it hilarious and he just couldn't see the funny side of it :roftl:.

:clap: This was when you guys were accusing him of being a lightweight cos he crashed and you were all partying on still, wasn't it?

:clap: This was when you guys were accusing him of being a lightweight cos he crashed and you were all partying on still, wasn't it?

Yeah, it was after the MFC Xmas party a year ago :mf_lustslow:. We were still up around 10 or 11 am and he crashed out and slept on the couch so this is where we did the little filming manouver :naughty:

Yeah, it was after the MFC Xmas party a year ago :mf_lustslow:. We were still up around 10 or 11 am and he crashed out and slept on the couch so this is where we did the little filming manouver :naughty:

You still had the power to do that?:roftl: I remember meeting Celine the next day and she was more dead than alive. I wanted to stay longer but my roommates wanted to go back so they had me beddancing too early in the morning:mf_rosetinted:

i could count his curls... :wub2::naughty:

and who knows, maybe there's still something left from his old sleepwalking problem? :bleh:

ohh yeah sounds nice :das: maybe he may sleep kiss? do people do that??:blink::roftl: lol

probably the only way i could ever get Mika to kiss me is if he was sleepwalking/kissing

ooh must try make him fall asleep now to see if it'll happen :P:teehee::naughty::lmfao:

Archived