Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I have no idea :aah: Am I? That's so cool, I thought a lot of MFCers would go there :teehee:

Maybe not everyone posted a report :wub2:

A girl who was there 6th of december, when they showed Wika for the 1st time, then mayme someone else, then me, and now you.. :dunno:

Maybe not everyone posted a report :wub2:

A girl who was there 6th of december, when they showed Wika for the 1st time, then mayme someone else, then me, and now you.. :dunno:

I have also been there the 6th of february. He's just :wub2:

I know. :wub2:

Statue made me cry. Or I´m a fool, or it´s really good statue :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no you're not a fool the statue is good with all the details :thumb_yello: I would steal it if I could but I think it's a little to long to take outside. :naughty:

You are welcome! I think it is officially my favourite Mika live video. Well, this gig was the most fun to watch, for sure.

it's a bit off topic but as you mentioned this....yes, it's from Warsaw and this gig was the best. and the guy who put these videos on youtube was fantastic. and he wasn't even a fan.... I always come back to his videos...And-Mika's facial expressions were just brilliant...many people mentioned that after the gig and they could watch them very well cause there were 4 big screens there,,,anyway the thing I want to say is that the Polish word for facial expressions is mimika, yes:wink2: really. a perfect word for him

Edited by Melisanda

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ive listened to this one before:teehee: but apparently, its never been translated(im sure it was tho.. but anyways:naughty:), so here we go:

They're talking about his double in the Grévin museum.

Mika: yeah its weird.. i hope he'll be pretty

Host: i dunno... when you were a kid in Paris didnt you imagine...

Mika: i hope he'll be prettier than me with 5 kilos less

Host: 5 kilos less it'll be a string...

Mika: no it wont be a strong. It'll be the guy that i wanna be. *laughs* With more muscles with no.. erm..

Host: wrinkles...?

Mika: ring under my eyes... not wrinkles!! i dont have wrinkles!! Common!

Host: no, its the word.. i was looking for it... But are you proud still? To be i the Grévin museum?? Did you know the Gérvin museum when you were a kid in Paris?

Mika: yeah of course. The mirror room is one of my favorite things in France. You have to gothere. Most of the people that dont there dont know that it was biult at the same time as the Eiffel Tower, to celebrate electricity. Very impressive, and very important for Paris.

Host: Now that there'll be a Mika statue in the Grévin museum, youre like okay, youve succeeded in life...

Mika:When he will be finished, im going to go there and give him a big kiss! Because the other Mika is the perfect partner for me. I wouldnt be lonely anymore with him. *laughs*

Host: Mika, in his new house in London, with his statue from the Grévin museum that he will bring home.

Mika: I'm gonna bring him home and put him in my bed, and say"ah its okay, lets get married, we'll be fine." *laughs*

:lmao: :lmao: i'm glad he found the love of his life lol! well btw, he's got a new house in london? or still in his parent's basement? i've never heard bout this:blink:

About to hit the Grevin! Can't wait to see creepy wax Mika in real life... hasn't been too long since we've seen the alive Mika, so we can see how this guy measures up. :naughty:

Hey where's your pic? Did you give him a kiss? :naughty:

he bought a new house in London and another one in LA.

LA? There was a tabloid rumour about him buying a house in Miami...

Hey where's your pic? Did you give him a kiss? :naughty:

LA? There was a tabloid rumour about him buying a house in Miami...

sorry,ny fault :mf_rosetinted: it was Miami (he said that in an interview too) but since he tweeted he headed off to LA I messed everything in my mind :aah:

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I finally "met" wax Mika a couple of weeks ago... :naughty:

Some pics:

dsc03350ug.jpg

dsc03351f.jpg

dsc03352f.jpg

dsc03353o.jpg

dsc03354wi.jpg

dsc03355px.jpg

dsc03356b.jpg

dsc03370o.jpg

dsc03376o.jpg

dsc03377s.jpg

Not sure if someone already mentioned that Charles Aznavour and Fanny Ardant also have their statues there.