Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I've been looking at the Star Magazine, which has an article about Lady Gaga having statues of herself unveiled in several waxworks, including Tussauds in London. It says this...

London's Tussauds manager, Edward Fuller, said: "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige."

Okay then! Why can't we do the same for Mika! He belongs in the waxworks of his own home town!

Is anyone interested in campaigning for a statue of Mika in London, or anywhere else for that matter? If so, let's talk stratedgies and we could have a seperate campaign thread.

Btw There was no mention of Mika's statue in the mag. Great surprise (NOT)

Can I help? I'm in :thumb_yello:

I've been looking at the Star Magazine, which has an article about Lady Gaga having statues of herself unveiled in several waxworks, including Tussauds in London. It says this...

London's Tussauds manager, Edward Fuller, said: "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige."

Okay then! Why can't we do the same for Mika! He belongs in the waxworks of his own home town!

Is anyone interested in campaigning for a statue of Mika in London, or anywhere else for that matter? If so, let's talk stratedgies and we could have a seperate campaign thread.

I have been to Md Tussaud one month ago. At the end there was a pc and you could fill in who you want next in Md Tussaud. Ofcourse I 've said MIKA; :thumb_yello:

Count me in :thumb_yello:

groupe054.gif

Hi everybody !

I will be visiting the Grévin Museum with a small group of fans on Saturday, December 18th. We will meet at 11:00 a.m. at the museum. If you want to join us, you're welcome!:wink2:

Yesterday, I saw on one of my friend photo that one of Mika's necklace was missing on the wax statue, it is the Melachi's whistle :shocked: I learned today at the museum that two guys had steal it -not fans- :furious::giljotiini:

Edited by Sephira

Yesterday, I saw on one of my friend photo that one of Mika's nacklace was missing on the wax statue, it is the Melachi's whistle :shocked: I learned today at the museum that two guys had stole it -not fans- :furious::giljotiini:

I cannot believe this !! God, this infuriates me !! Plus isn't there any security in that museum ?

Those people clearly have no respect at all :furious::protest:

Yesterday, I saw on one of my friend photo that one of Mika's necklace was missing on the wax statue, it is the Melachi's whistle :shocked: I learned today at the museum that two guys had steal it -not fans- :furious::giljotiini:

:blink: So let´s check Ebay........

I cannot believe this !! God, this infuriates me !! Plus isn't there any security in that museum ?

Those people clearly have no respect at all :furious::protest:

There is one person who guard the statue but she's not autorise to arrested people, she's not a policeman. In France you can't arreste someone if you don't have a police power :boxed: because if you do that without it the robber for example can complain to the police about you for sequestration :boxed: