Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

yes! but someone told me on msn that each museum has differents waxes... so...

i´d love to see a mika wax with a different pose :aah:

I honestly don't know how it works, but for some reason I imagine that each museum has their own wax statues so they would be different...

I honestly don't know how it works, but for some reason I imagine that each museum has their own wax statues so they would be different...

I think that too...but would be interesting to have other Mika's wax statues...would be quite funny :biggrin2:

I don't know if this has been posted before on this thread, but I found this when I was searching for interviews:

It's a very good video about the inauguration of the wax statue, I can't understand everything Mika says, especially at the begining 'cause he speaks in a low volume and I'm not very good at french :roftl: so I can't make a translation, sorry.

Edited by Luminara

I don't know if this has been posted before on this thread, but I found this when I was searching for interviews:

It's a very good video about the inauguration of the wax statue, I can't understand everything Mika says, especially at the begining 'cause he speaks in a low volume and I'm not very good at french :roftl: so I can't make a translation, sorry.

Translation by RoxaneLilStar

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3295429&postcount=1222

Thank you for the vid!!!

It seems to me he doesn't like too much when the presenter makes a joke about "relax".:teehee:

lol I noticed his expression changing a bit but since I don't understand very well :teehee: what the presenter is saying, I assumed it's just excitement for the unveiling of the statue :naughty:

Edited by Miro

A little bit of translation, the rest was already in the other vids we had:teehee:

From 1:00

Host: In a few moments, we will welcome in Grévin, MIKA! But before we welcome it, here's an historic moment in Parc des Princes, here's your show in Parc des Princes!

(images of PDP)

Female host: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Dear Mika, its an honour to have you here. It's been an amazing ascension. In 4 years of career, you are today a luminous and explosive popstar and an incredible artist. And you're only 27. The colorful with out-of-the-ordinary characters of your songs is really close to this world of illusion in which your statue will be tonight, to the pleasure of your many fans and a few are here with us tonight, we really heard them! (:naughty:) You're here? *crowds cheer* I wish you will stay in Grécin a long long time and i thank you. Welcome!

Male Host: and now is the time when you'll be confronted to your twin, your double. Relax, take it easy, it's gonna go well. Here is, in Grévin, MIKA!

From 3:15 i already translated it somewhere:aah: he says that he'd like to perfom there one day! :fangurl:!!!

4:50

Mika:it's a bit strange but i'm happy! It's incredible how they could do that! All the little details, it's scary!!

Journalist: so its well done?

Mika: it's very well done! It's an honour

journalist: did you already visit Grévin?

Mika: yes a few times, and i've loved this museum for a long time and it's kind of ancient and well-preserved and that gives alot of magic. They managed to preserve everything they could from 1900. And thats very special, the theater especially

enjoy:biggrin2: