Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

A little bit of translation, the rest was already in the other vids we had:teehee:

From 1:00

Host: In a few moments, we will welcome in Grévin, MIKA! But before we welcome it, here's an historic moment in Parc des Princes, here's your show in Parc des Princes!

(images of PDP)

Female host: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Dear Mika, its an honour to have you here. It's been an amazing ascension. In 4 years of career, you are today a luminous and explosive popstar and an incredible artist. And you're only 27. The colorful with out-of-the-ordinary characters of your songs is really close to this world of illusion in which your statue will be tonight, to the pleasure of your many fans and a few are here with us tonight, we really heard them! (:naughty:) You're here? *crowds cheer* I wish you will stay in Grécin a long long time and i thank you. Welcome!

Male Host: and now is the time when you'll be confronted to your twin, your double. Relax, take it easy, it's gonna go well. Here is, in Grévin, MIKA!

From 3:15 i already translated it somewhere:aah: he says that he'd like to perfom there one day! :fangurl:!!!

4:50

Mika:it's a bit strange but i'm happy! It's incredible how they could do that! All the little details, it's scary!!

Journalist: so its well done?

Mika: it's very well done! It's an honour

journalist: did you already visit Grévin?

Mika: yes a few times, and i've loved this museum for a long time and it's kind of ancient and well-preserved and that gives alot of magic. They managed to preserve everything they could from 1900. And thats very special, the theater especially

enjoy:biggrin2:

:bow: Awwwww sweet Roxy !! You're amazing !:flowers2:

Thanks a lot always !!!! :huglove:

I found the video from VIMEO.

Check it out !!

http://vimeo.com/18502176

116411585_100.jpg

A little bit of translation, the rest was already in the other vids we had:teehee:

From 1:00

Host: In a few moments, we will welcome in Grévin, MIKA! But before we welcome it, here's an historic moment in Parc des Princes, here's your show in Parc des Princes! etc.etc.

thank you both! :flowers2::huglove:

Thanks for the video and the d/l link:flowers2:

It was great watching this vid:wub2:

That's a great video! Who is that he sits next to? He looks like the singer from this video blog...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9ouRYUyz4

Mika explains in the vlog that this is Doriand the person who helped write the French lyrics of GK.

Always loved that vlog:wub2: It's really funny when Mika's laughing at Doriand who first thought that this vid was going to be kept private and then thinks that it's broadcasted live:roftl:

Thanks for the video and the d/l link:flowers2:

It was great watching this vid:wub2:

Mika explains in the vlog that this is Doriand the person who helped write the French lyrics of GK.

Always loved that vlog:wub2: It's really funny when Mika's laughing at Doriand who first thought that this vid was going to be kept private and then thinks that it's broadcasted live:roftl:

Thanks a lot ! :huglove:

Mr.Doriand is a charming singer !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcuRoxcecyY

Thanks a lot ! :huglove:

Mr.Doriand is a charming singer !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcuRoxcecyY

Oh wow, that video is so Mika-flavoured. No wonder they wanted to work together. :biggrin2:

I sorta figured that was him Mika sat next to in that Grevin video, but I wasn't sure. That old vlog is so cute. :wub2:

I found him in this picture.

Who is he???

21mdv1v.jpg

Hello

Thanks a lot Kumazz for the link ! That is a nice video, I have seen myself twice :biggrin2: (from far away but I recognized me !)

For the picture, the guy next to Mika is called "Doriand". He's a french songs writer (not very famous, actually) who has helped to write "Grace Kelly" in french ( the lyrics are different in french) for the Parc des Princes gig.

Edit : sorry, I just notice now that Louiza had already answered and you 've posted a link with a video. We have never heard from him in France, apart from the PDP thing...

And thanks to Marylin Mastin for the good job with Mrs Tussaud's :thumb_yello:

Edited by Sweetieval

Hello

Thanks a lot Kumazz for the link ! That is a nice video, I have seen myself twice :biggrin2: (from far away but I recognized me !)

For the picture, the guy next to Mika is called "Doriand". He's a french songs writer (not very famous, actually) who has helped to write "Grace Kelly" in french ( the lyrics are different in french) for the Parc des Princes gig.

Edit : sorry, I just notice now that Louiza had already answered and you 've posted a link with a video. We have never heard from him in France, apart from the PDP thing...

And thanks to Marylin Mastin for the good job with Mrs Tussaud's :thumb_yello:

Merci beaucoup !!

I found many MFCers in the video. http://vimeo.com/18502176

I love the boy of Mr.Doriand. He's so cute.:aah:

• 3 weeks later...
19210-entree_de_la_statue_de_cire_de_mika_au_musee_grevin.jpg

Thank you, Eriko!

I keep wondering how similar are the facial details of MIKA and Wika, yet how different is the general look. Wika looks good. As a wax. MIKA is "something whose beauty we could never match"

:fangurl:ing mode ON

Thank you, Eriko!

I keep wondering how similar are the facial details of MIKA and Wika, yet how different is the general look. Wika looks good. As a wax. MIKA is "something whose beauty we could never match"

:fangurl:ing mode ON

Indeed, a lot of emotions emanate of Mika :wub2: sweetness mainly..

I guess the only thing that emanates from Wika is wax smell :roftl:

Mika statue unveiled at Grevin Wax Museum from DailyMotion

28132440:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?20110126071615

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqz4o_mika-statue-unveiled-at-grevin-wax-museum_news

EDIT It's a same as this video ! :sweatdrop:

I've posted arleady !!

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=411 :blush-anim-cl:

:aah: Grazie mille Marina !!

Edited by Kumazzz