Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Yesterday, I saw on one of my friend photo that one of Mika's necklace was missing on the wax statue, it is the Melachi's whistle :shocked: I learned today at the museum that two guys had steal it -not fans- :furious::giljotiini:

It does not surprised me at all... I saw on pictures that the Mika wax had few necklaces and I thought "how many times he will keep them ?" :aah:

It does not surprised me at all... I saw on pictures that the Mika wax had few necklaces and I thought "how many times he will keep them ?" :aah:

When I came to the museum the 7th of december 2 necklaces was missing but it's Mika who steal those necklaces :roftl:

After the 2 guys have steal the necklace they fix others to the t-shirt:biggrin2:

Edited by Sephira

Yesterday, I saw on one of my friend photo that one of Mika's necklace was missing on the wax statue, it is the Melachi's whistle :shocked: I learned today at the museum that two guys had steal it -not fans- :furious::giljotiini:

:no: no..:no:..no................ Mika's Dog's whistle :sad::no::tears::badmood::mad3::rocket:

I posted this message on the Madame Tussauds thread, but it's a hopeful response and I thought it should go on here too. It's from a lady called Liz Edwards at Madame Tussauds in London. She wrote

Dear Mrs Mastin

Thank you for your email and interest in Madame Tussauds and how we decide on new wax figures. A small panel meets each year to discuss our guest requests, focus group feedback and also look at the year ahead for artists films, music and general events for the coming year. We’ve already decided our figures for 2011, so will now meet in February 2011 for 2012. I will ensure Mika is added to our list of requests.

Best wishes,

Liz

This is a wonderful response from Liz, and by 2012, Mika will have his new album out there, hopefully doing well. I am really happy with this response.

I posted this message on the Madame Tussauds thread, but it's a hopeful response and I thought it should go on here too. It's from a lady called Liz Edwards at Madame Tussauds in London. She wrote

Dear Mrs Mastin

Thank you for your email and interest in Madame Tussauds and how we decide on new wax figures. A small panel meets each year to discuss our guest requests, focus group feedback and also look at the year ahead for artists films, music and general events for the coming year. We’ve already decided our figures for 2011, so will now meet in February 2011 for 2012. I will ensure Mika is added to our list of requests.

Best wishes,

Liz

This is a wonderful response from Liz, and by 2012, Mika will have his new album out there, hopefully doing well. I am really happy with this response.

Uoooooow, wonderful news then! :aah:

Thank you for sharing, sweetie! :huglove:

Dear Mrs Mastin

Best wishes,

Liz

Oh, that's a great result!!! Well done, Marylin :thumb_yello: Job well done :naughty:

Dear Mrs Mastin

Best wishes,

Liz

Woop! :punk:

just a question,if they decide to do more mikas... will they be the same?? i mean,copies from the original??

I don't think so.. Madame Tussauds in NY has 2 of the same people... can't remember which celebrity it was though.. :aah:

The only wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NY I was really upset with was The Beatles.. it just really didn't look like them IMO.. :blink:

I don't think so.. Madame Tussauds in NY has 2 of the same people... can't remember which celebrity it was though.. :aah:

The only wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NY I was really upset with was The Beatles.. it just really didn't look like them IMO.. :blink:

no,i mean... that the other mika-waxes would exactly look like the original?? also the clothes??