Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I found a pic from Facebook.

The Album title is "Musée de cire Grévin Mtl"

Does WAX MIKA come to Montréal ???

Grévin Montréal http://www.grevin-montreal.com/

museedeciregrevinmtl.jpg

We have a Grevin museum that just opened.

http://www.grevin-montreal.com/

if you look under the section "Parc Belmont"

http://www.grevin-montreal.com/fr/univers/parc-belmont

you will see the same background used for Mika's picture, so it's fair to say that Wax Mika is in Montreal too

Parc Belmont was an amusement park that closed in 1983. it was in operation since 1923

In an advertising for the museum, i did Mika's wax statue, but it was the one from Paris, so i didn't think anything of it. But this one does look different :naughty:

I wish i liked those kinds of museum, but i really really REALLY don't... so i won't go check it out, even if there's a chance of finding Wax Mika :naughty:

OMG we have Mika in Montreal. :aah: That would worth the look, even if this place looks creepy. :teehee: Do someone know if it's the old one or if there's one in Paris and one in Montreal ?

OMG we have Mika in Montreal. :aah: That would worth the look, even if this place looks creepy. :teehee: Do someone know if it's the old one or if there's one in Paris and one in Montreal ?

I think this wax statue of MIKA looks different from the one in Paris - especially the nose and the mouth - and the hair, of course :aah:

Love,love

me

Someone at the Museum needs to sort out the hair. :fisch:

The hair is totally wrong!:doh:

looks like a wig on an old playboy :naughty:

Love,love

me

What did they do to his hair...? :blink: Otherwise it looks like him.

Actually I thought it was him when I saw the pic on FB :teehee:

What did they do to his hair...? :blink: Otherwise it looks like him. Actually I thought it was him when I saw the pic on FB :teehee:

I know it looks like it's really him with just a ridiculous wig on. The eyes look so much more real than the one in Paris. At least based on these pics. And even though the hair on the Paris one isn't so bizarre the hairline is not accurate and it makes his forehead look different than in real life.

I remember that Mika told us this was coming last year -- when we saw him in New York in October, I believe, he mentioned that he was going to be in a wax museum in Montreal. When I asked if he would be coming to Canada for the debut, he said something like, "If they want me." :naughty:

If he sees that hair, he may not want to be associated with it, though! :shocked:

• 8 months later...
Wax Mika @ Musée Grévin Montréal

a pic from Flickr.

Michael

This is a very good photo !

11596784004_314498cf2f_b.jpg

oh thank god he is half hidden, his hair is awful on that statue :naughty:

\http://www.flickr.com/photos/alain-m/9529454742/

i honestly think Mika should complain. I'd sign every petition :naughty:

My own picture with Mika and the acrobat and stuff... post-23694-142983701692_thumb.jpg

Please tell me if it works, it's from my phone again...

After my tour at the museum I went at the entry and asked if there was any comment papers or anything so I can mention Mika's hair :aah: Unfortunately there wasn't haha. But yeah indeed his hair is weird. :naughty:

• 1 month later...
My own picture with Mika and the acrobat and stuff... [ATTACH]9583[/ATTACH]

Please tell me if it works, it's from my phone again...

After my tour at the museum I went at the entry and asked if there was any comment papers or anything so I can mention Mika's hair :aah: Unfortunately there wasn't haha. But yeah indeed his hair is weird. :naughty:

compare that with your signature below,and you'll find out how awful it was made:mf_rosetinted: