And also, bunnies... I've been thinking about that Bunnies Forum you're gonna make. (or have already made) I don't like that idea at all :boxed: I mean, I created the thread for us HERE, on the MFC. If this thread hadn't been made, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet each other and become friends. So, why extent this to some other forums? I know it's exciting to have the forum all for yourself, but then some other random people may come there as well, totally unknown to us, wanting to become a Colourful Bunny too. That's not exactly what I had had in mind when I made this. :boxed: I mean... Isn't this enough?

So, you know... Make that forum if you want... But I don't want to be any part of it. And anyway, this thread would go cold without as many people as we've got now, so there'd be no point in keeping it alive.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are the welcomest stalker, and if you find me pls take me back home cause i sometime loose myself.............:old:

:roftl:

Oooh yay! I'm so proud to be your stalker! :fangurl:

I wouldn't trust me... I lose myself a fair bit and I don't have the excuse of being old! (I wonder if i can still use the excuse of I have a brain injury...)

Oooh yay! I'm so proud to be your stalker! :fangurl:

I wouldn't trust me... I lose myself a fair bit and I don't have the excuse of being old! (I wonder if i can still use the excuse of I have a brain injury...)

i'm sure you're perfectly well...you only think about mika and his band too much! :naughty:

What? I can't help it if they're all really really good looking!

I must admit though, I got a wee bit jealous while reading the gig reports... :sad:

yes they are :naughty: and as you focus on them too much, you seem to loose your mind..but it's not true! you are ok 100% :wink2:

don't be jealous much...he will be better and better, and a total blast in australia! :mf_lustslow:

yes they are :naughty: and as you focus on them too much, you seem to loose your mind..but it's not true! you are ok 100% :wink2:

don't be jealous much...he will be better and better, and a total blast in australia! :mf_lustslow:

Oooh, true... I think I'm fangurling them less now... (especially since I've been told that I don't come across as much of a Mika fan anymore...)

I just can't wait till he comes back!!! I hope he announces tour dates soon... and I hope I'll be able to follow him around the country when he does come back!

there will always be some people that judge, whether in person or online. the most important thing is to learn who is real. not as it they say to be this one person. who cares. it's that they geniunely care about you. i can talk to someone that claims to be brad pitt, and even if they weren't, it's more important that they are there for you, want to cheer you up, joke with you... act like a true friend!

That kind of deception - pretending to be something you're not - doesn't belong on MFC as far as I'm concerned. This isn't some virtual fantasy world. It's a Mika fan club and as such many of the regular members here will have real life interactions with Mika and/or each other at some point.

If someone genuinely cares about you they don't lie to you about their identity and their circumstances. Making up stories to manipulate people is malicious and twisted. You don't do that to people you care about.

Oooh, true... I think I'm fangurling them less now... (especially since I've been told that I don't come across as much of a Mika fan anymore...)

I just can't wait till he comes back!!! I hope he announces tour dates soon... and I hope I'll be able to follow him around the country when he does come back!

you will, i'm sure!!! you aussies are a good bunch of mikanuts! :naughty:

:wub2:

it's normal stuff for any administrator of a public forum, nothing else is investigated cause not available.

if we alert you re. IP adresses is because we find it important info for you all to be safe on the MFC.

but as always, the more we do, the more sh!t we get back.

I second that. All the people on MFC, especially the younger ones must be safe and protected:thumb_yello:

And also, bunnies... I've been thinking about that Bunnies Forum you're gonna make. (or have already made) I don't like that idea at all :boxed: I mean, I created the thread for us HERE, on the MFC. If this thread hadn't been made, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet each other and become friends. So, why extent this to some other forums? I know it's exciting to have the forum all for yourself, but then some other random people may come there as well, totally unknown to us, wanting to become a Colourful Bunny too. That's not exactly what I had had in mind when I made this. :boxed: I mean... Isn't this enough?

So, you know... Make that forum if you want... But I don't want to be any part of it. And anyway, this thread would go cold without as many people as we've got now, so there'd be no point in keeping it alive.

I really don't understand what's the point of displacing this thread which is officially part of the MFC to some other, new forum? I get that some of you guys embrace the idea of separation from MFC, then it has nothing to do with this thread but with the creation of some quite new forum.:boxed:

That kind of deception - pretending to be something you're not - doesn't belong on MFC as far as I'm concerned. This isn't some virtual fantasy world. It's a Mika fan club and as such many of the regular members here will have real life interactions with Mika and/or each other at some point.

If someone genuinely cares about you they don't lie to you about their identity and their circumstances. Making up stories to manipulate people is malicious and twisted. You don't do that to people you care about.

I totally agree with this point. As an adult person and Keti's mother (actually she opened the thread and me is a newbie on MFC), I've been worryng a couple of days back that it could have been misused for some other purpose. The thread initially was very funny and cheerfull for chat and sotializing, but later on it has become pretty weird IMO.

Keti's mum:

I think it is admirable that you are on here looking after your daughter.

I think the Bunnies started out as some fun for the younglings, and then got overpopulated (as rabbits tend to do) but some very unusual things have been going on here.

Some of us older MFCers work in the health professions and are watching in disbelief as incredible medical symptoms and detailed cases are posted here, many of which don't seem to make biological sense. If someone has indeed had a stroke, it is a serious situation...one we have already lived through on MFC before, in real life, with one of our long term members. I just find it amazing that people post about the difficulties of someone close to them, and then are laughing and joking about trivial nonsense elsewhere.

If in doubt about what is happening on a thread, PM a mod, ask your mother, talk to someone, but DEFINITELY don't always take everything you discuss in an online forum with people you have never met as being the absolute truth. Online deception is a game many people are enjoying, not only on MFC, usually at the expense of younger or less-experienced users.:mf_rosetinted:

Keti's mum:

I think it is admirable that you are on here looking after your daughter.

I think the Bunnies started out as some fun for the younglings, and then got overpopulated (as rabbits tend to do) but some very unusual things have been going on here.

Some of us older MFCers work in the health professions and are watching in disbelief as incredible medical symptoms and detailed cases are posted here, many of which don't seem to make biological sense. If someone has indeed had a stroke, it is a serious situation...one we have already lived through on MFC before, in real life, with one of our long term members. I just find it amazing that people post about the difficulties of someone close to them, and then are laughing and joking about trivial nonsense elsewhere.

If in doubt about what is happening on a thread, PM a mod, ask your mother, talk to someone, but DEFINITELY don't always take everything you discuss in an online forum with people you have never met as being the absolute truth. Online deception is a game many people are enjoying, not only on MFC, usually at the expense of younger or less-experienced users.:mf_rosetinted:

Nice to meet you Blue Sky:wink2: I've had right these things in my mind too, but better you've said it explicitely instead of me.:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone!

I don't want to be nosy, I never post here but I occasionally check this thread and was surprised to read some stuff...

First of all, I'd like to make it very clear: I totally agree with the admin/mod team!

Sometimes I am shocked to know about the amount of information that is shared on the web, specially by children/teenagers... I think it's in our best interest that the mods check what's going on in the forum. Doesn't matter if it's in the younglings thread, some country's thread or even the oldlings!!

This is a fan community, that Mika himself recognizes as the OFFICIAL fan club, and we need to make it as safe as possible, specially with so many young members here.

It doesn't matter how kind people are to you, they can be faking, behind a computer screen everything is possible. Be careful!!

I'm not accusing anyone, because I don't know any on the members involved in this, so I'm just talking about this subject in general... :wink2:

I know some of you may be thinking we're overreacting, but we're not. Please take care! :wink2:

none of the people that were suspected of being "dodgy" were trying to lead any of the younger people to a secret meetup, were they? now then i can think "hey check ip address!" but other than that, like hannah said, its an invasion of privacy.

There are things that violate MFC's guidelines other than dodgy in-person meetups.

If someone is suspected of violating any of those guidelines, we have every right to investigate the circumstances. Ultimately no one is forced to be part of MFC against his or her will; quite frankly, anyone who doesn't agree with our guidelines and procedures is of course more than welcome to find other online communities in which to spend his or her time. :thumb_yello:

There are things that violate MFC's guidelines other than dodgy in-person meetups.

If someone is suspected of violating any of those guidelines, we have every right to investigate the circumstances. Ultimately no one is forced to be part of MFC against his or her will; quite frankly, anyone who doesn't agree with our guidelines and procedures is of course more than welcome to find other online communities in which to spend his or her time. :thumb_yello:

Besides, once they share e-mail addresses and all, we can't guarantee they won't try to meet the younglings, talking about it away from here. :blink:

Which has already been done, this website has been made

http://colourfulbunnies.forumakers.com/forum.htm

And there is no mention of me - and I'm the original creator of this thread,so it would have been decent to at least mention me as an inventor of it:boxed: - it is going to become something totally different which I don't like at all. Some members opened it without my knowing and they didn't even ask me what I thought about that idea. I have even made a comment about it 2 pages ago but either nobody saw it or they didn't want to respond.

The original and genuine Colourful Bunnies Club (led by me) will now be abandoned by the members who posted here the most and it will go cold.

I'm feeling a little bit guilty about this because when I opened this thread I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that it would come to this. I love and respect all the members of it and I am rather perplexed about what's been happening here in the last few days.

So, for the better, I think this thread should be closed. I'll think about it a little bit more though, but I will stay in contact with the members who I've been in contact with here, but only on some other threads, of course.

so you guys notice that none of the people who are originally on here are talking anymore. You all took control of this thread. Just thought I mention that.

and we will until we feel comfortable with what is happening.

that's part of our duty.:thumb_yello:

And there is no mention of me - and I'm the original creator of this thread,so it would have been decent to at least mention me as an inventor of it:boxed: - it is going to become something totally different which I don't like at all. Some members opened it without my knowing and they didn't even ask me what I thought about that idea. I have even made a comment about it 2 pages ago but either nobody saw it or they didn't want to respond.

The original and genuine Colourful Bunnies Club (led by me) will now be abandoned by the members who posted here the most and it will go cold.

I'm feeling a little bit guilty about this because when I opened this thread I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that it would come to this. I love and respect all the members of it and I am rather perplexed about what's been happening here in the last few days.

So, for the better, I think this thread should be closed. I'll think about it a little bit more though, but I will stay in contact with the members who I've been in contact with here, but only on some other threads, of course.

keti, none of us, you included, is responsible for what happens OUTSIDE the mfc.

if you want to keep this thread, i'm sure you'll find fair bunnies to keep you company and chat and have fun.

MFC is your home and you can stay and keep your thread running!

It's a shame that happened, dear. Really... :boxed:

keti, none of us, you included, is responsible for what happens OUTSIDE the mfc.

if you want to keep this thread, i'm sure you'll find fair bunnies to keep you company and chat and have fun.

MFC is your home and you can stay and keep your thread running!

Yeah, you're right... I'll wait for other bunnies to come and say what they think, but I agree with you. Thanks :huglove: