guylainem123

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

t4p

what do you mean our "friend" of last night:blink:

he was the photographer in the balcony, the one who posted the first pic..i started to follow him and today i forgot to unfollow..so i found out this pic!

and also that he's pretty bored in dublin during the week and misses glasgow :mf_rosetinted:

Set list was like this:

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck in the Middle

Blame it on the Girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

Touches You

I See You

Dr John

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Love Today (with opera intro)

Relax

We Are Golden (remix)

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

I filmed LT and Relax, yes, will upload them as soon as I can (we have a poor connection now :sneaky2:). I think Dr John was better in Belfast, but my filming is not complete. I can upload what I have, but I hope someone filmed the whole song? My Dr John filming from Dublin is zoomed, I didn't have time to change it, so I just filmed.

Thanks for the set list ! great call putting rain first :wub2:

Interesting no covers at all this round

he was the photographer in the balcony, the one who posted the first pic..i started to follow him and today i forgot to unfollow..so i found out this pic!

and also that he's pretty bored in dublin during the week and misses glasgow :mf_rosetinted:

thanks. good thing that you forgot to unfollow him then.

About M&G. He wasn't chatty at all. I was hoping to have a possibility to ask him about some other songs and if he is going to perform them, but it wasn't possible. He just signed very fast. Afterwards I saw him taking a lot of pics with people, maybe he just couldn't say no, because there was a lot of people around him. But yes, he was very sweet doing the M&G, of course.

And he has signed my album earlier, but I had a photo (my signature pic) with me, just in case, and he signed it and made a small drawing, and I was happy about it.

Yes, sometimes he is very chatty in a shy way, it's very sweet :wub2: Sometimes he is exhausted. Sometimes it looks he has taken a couple of drinks after the gig. Most times the situation is just very busy.

About M&G. He wasn't chatty at all. I was hoping to have a possibility to ask him about some other songs and if he is going to perform them, but it wasn't possible. He just signed very fast. Afterwards I saw him taking a lot of pics with people, maybe he just couldn't say no, because there was a lot of people around him. But yes, he was very sweet doing the M&G, of course.

And he has signed my album earlier, but I had a photo (my signature pic) with me, just in case, and he signed it and made a small drawing, and I was happy about it.

Yes, sometimes he is very chatty in a shy way, it's very sweet :wub2: Sometimes he is exhausted. Sometimes it looks he has taken a couple of drinks after the gig. Most times the situation is just very busy.

I think he was feeling under the weather too , I guess a second time of no M and G could of happened easy

Doing a gig then meeting all us crazies cant be easy :naughty:

Yes busy and getting busier !:shocked:

Set list was like this:

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck in the Middle

Blame it on the Girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

Touches You

I See You

Dr John

Good Gone Girl

Happy Ending

Love Today (with opera intro)

Relax

We Are Golden (remix)

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

I filmed LT and Relax, yes, will upload them as soon as I can (we have a poor connection now :sneaky2:). I think Dr John was better in Belfast, but my filming is not complete. I can upload what I have, but I hope someone filmed the whole song? My Dr John filming from Dublin is zoomed, I didn't have time to change it, so I just filmed.

thank you, thank you, thank you :flowers2:

seems a good analysis to me! :wink2: