LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidently posted this in the wrong thread, should have been here:

About the vid:

I think it's a pity that Mika has to throw away the glasses in order to look 'cool'.

I hope you understand what I mean, it's (almost) always the same in movies and on tv: 'if you wear glasses you are not cool'.

And about the song: it has an eighties-ring to it. Something like DuranDuran...(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsiBhQ60rJE)

I defo like the song, will be singing it the rest of the day....(drive my family nuts with Mika, again:wink2:....

Thank you for links!!! I'm totally :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

It is so hurtful to see him in such state in the beginning :boxed: in fact, we have seen him in different images, but never seen him hurt this way.

But then, he looks so stunning in glasses!

mnqyd8jo52tu36d0v9ht.jpg

And as he walks up the stairs, his perfect posture... his aristocratic appearance... pick me up off the floor :mf_lustslow::wub2::wub2:

Oh wow!! I LOVE the song! From the first time I heard it, yay, so I'm guessing/hoping a lot of people feel the same way!

Thanks everyone for finding it, uploading it etc! Hope to see a hq vid soon!

BTW, I'm afraid this image of video is close to him, reminds of years of bullying, and the ending is the same - "an ugly duckling" (sorry, it sounds mean) becomes a beautiful swan.

Ohhh, I wish I could hug him 15 years ago:aah:

yes agree! it all seems to suit him pretty well , passed my mind too .. ohhh bet that was Mika when he was a teenager , bless ... and look at him now:wub2::mf_lustslow:

yes agree! it all seems to suit him pretty well , passed my mind too .. ohhh bet that was Mika when he was a teenager , bless ... and look at him now:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Yes, I also think it was a trip down memory lane for him.

Can't wait to have another look at it tonight at home.

You know, the general 'feel' of the song...lyrically...makes me think of Mis-Shapes by Pulp.

Yes I agree. Love that song! It's funny because Mika has always reminded me a bit of Jarvis Cocker, not looks-wise obviously but in some other ways.

Excitement overload! Brain gonna burst with happiness!!!

The song is wonderful. It has a kind of rock feel to it which will have broad appeal. but the main thing is, it's still a Mika song with his trademark addictive chorus!!!

He was the perfect person to write the title track for this film, and I feel certain it's gonna be a hit!!!!!!!

Is it called Kick Ass, or is the song called something else?

BTW, I'm afraid this image of video is close to him, reminds of years of bullying, and the ending is the same - "an ugly duckling" (sorry, it sounds mean) becomes a beautiful swan.

Ohhh, I wish I could hug him 15 years ago:aah:

Thats what I thought when I watched it too. It certainly makes you think like you can see how he was at school. It's great that at the end of the vid he seems so confident and happy just like the lyrics"we are young, we are strong":wub2:

Excitement overload! Brain gonna burst with happiness!!!

The song is wonderful. It has a kind of rock feel to it which will have broad appeal. but the main thing is, it's still a Mika song with his trademark addictive chorus!!!

He was the perfect person to write the title track for this film, and I feel certain it's gonna be a hit!!!!!!!

Is it called Kick Ass, or is the song called something else?

It is called kick ass according to the soundtrack information:thumb_yello:(I don't like titles that don't really appear in the song tho :roftl:)