• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Wonka, and people in non-rugby playing nations

A scrum

_44181384_eng_sa_scrum416.jpg

You beat me to it, Sosi

Yes - rugby term - lots of pushing and shoving to get to the ball/to Mika :roftl:

A good-tempered scrum, but a scrum nevertheless :aah:

Did anyone hear me shout "Anyone from the MFC" ?? :blink: I was trying to find you all :(

I was in the balcony, so didn't Q, although I did talk to Laurel at the front of the Q for a while. What time did you arrive?

How did it go in the end? were you ok?

I was fine :) Met some lovely people in the queue when I got there, so stayed with them, then met LoveloveMika and PunkiePenguin there :) and stayed with them. Managed to get about 8 rows back with buying merchandise beforehand. It was a good gig, enjoyed it, but couldnt find the MFC, even though I was about 50 people back in the queue. :boxed:

I was in the balcony, so didn't Q, although I did talk to Laurel at the front of the Q for a while. What time did you arrive?

I got in the queue at about 5:20 (dad went early :naughty:) and as said above, met some lovely girls there :) But still, didnt find the MFC in the queue (would have expected them to be at the front) but I didn't find any, apart from said LoveloveMika and PunkiePenguin, who I knew I was meeting there anyway :)

Seeing as you've been to a few gigs lately, I have to ask...

What song is it when Mika sits between iMMa's legs?

Oooh, and you know how there's pics of Mika and iMMa holding hands and such, what song is that?

the holding hands one is good gone girl.

the other one might have been big girl, but not 100% sure.

Next thing you know, he'll be announcing tours for everywhere else! :biggrin2:

I can dream, can't I? :naughty:

Oh, dream on, Teegs, dream on! :roftl:

If he's not coming to us until late summer/fall, I think we'll be waiting until

at least May before we start to hear dates. Of course, I'd be really really

happy to be proven wrong! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, that looks about right. :lmfao:

Poor Mika. :no::naughty:

AWww, with Mika as the ball underneath pile-up, eh? :teehee:

Oh, dream on, Teegs, dream on! :roftl:

If he's not coming to us until late summer/fall, I think we'll be waiting until

at least May before we start to hear dates. Of course, I'd be really really

happy to be proven wrong! :thumb_yello:

I guess I can wait till May... I figured that with the way I'm going with mky so called job, imight be able to got to some concerts here if he does them before July :teehee:

I still hope we're getting Sept/Oct so it fits in with school hols! :teehee:

Have precisely an hour at home between Brighton and Bristol! Just time to shower, and feed animals. Good job I don't have kids, I would have had to have them adopted :teehee:. Shoulda come home last nite like Mika did, then I wouldn't feel so crap today!

Brighton:

Queuing system: pleasant in afternoon sun, then scuppered by stupid venue system, especially for Babs who got sent to a different door and then found everyone had been let in before her - and we couldn't do anything about it. I did manage to get front and centre with Jemmalee but more by luck than anything else!

Gig: fabulous, again. I can hardly believe I'm now setting off for the last one in a while. I had Antwerp and Amsterdam to look forward to after the UK, and now nothing for ages :aah:

OK, off now, don't want to sit down too long or I might fall asleep!

Have precisely an hour at home between Brighton and Bristol! Just time to shower, and feed animals. Good job I don't have kids, I would have had to have them adopted :teehee:. Shoulda come home last nite like Mika did, then I wouldn't feel so crap today!

Brighton:

Queuing system: pleasant in afternoon sun, then scuppered by stupid venue system, especially for Babs who got sent to a different door and then found everyone had been let in before her - and we couldn't do anything about it. I did manage to get front and centre with Jemmalee but more by luck than anything else!

Gig: fabulous, again. I can hardly believe I'm now setting off for the last one in a while. I had Antwerp and Amsterdam to look forward to after the UK, and now nothing for ages :aah:

OK, off now, don't want to sit down too long or I might fall asleep!

Lol, good luck! I'm knackered! :roftl:

I tried to find the MFC, but I couldnt... and I tried shouting MFC for ages... but no one replied... :( oh well, always next time x

I went to Brighton Centre last night. Though his concert was actually amazingg, i cried.. 3 times:wub2: Definetely the best i've ever been to, & i've been to quite a few:naughty: I was one line away from the front, so i had good photo oppurtunities too! The gold confetti & the giant balloons during his encore made it too! He also sang all the songs i wanted him to sing apart from One Foot Boy & By The Time and the crowd were great, just not lively enough.

I also had the chance to meet him after. Waited for almost an hour but i have his signature so i'm very, very happy. I was so overwhelmed i didn't even know what to say though, but i think he saw my tamagotchi:teehee:

Lol, good luck! I'm knackered! :roftl:

I tried to find the MFC, but I couldnt... and I tried shouting MFC for ages... but no one replied... :( oh well, always next time x

I thought the MFC wear glowing hearts to stand out from the rest of the crowd or is this a thing of the past now?? :wink2: