Kick Ass! Preorder Yours Now!

mari62

As previously reported, Mika is lending his talents to the new high-octane action flick 'Kick Ass', and soon you'll finally be able to get it on your iPod.

Mika sings the eponymous title track as well as starring in the accompanying video - click here to watch it.

'Kick Ass' is out May 3 - click here to preorder now, via iTunes.

'Kick Ass' is in cinemas April 16.

http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/796/Kick_Ass_Preorder_Yours_Now

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=531775837

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It used to be "self-titled" but the last few years it is written eponymous even though I have never heard anyone use that term in conversation. I mean NEVER. And I used to work in the marketing department of a record company. :naughty:

Sounds like it's only a download. :dunno: Maybe if pre-order demand is high enough they will consider releasing a CD.

Haven't people been saying it's not really playing on radio yet? I think they need a couple of weeks to get it out there before they launch it officially so it can chart at a decent position. All the presales over the next 5 weeks are going to count as first week sales I believe.

Haven't people been saying it's not really playing on radio yet? I think they need a couple of weeks to get it out there before they launch it officially so it can chart at a decent position. All the presales over the next 5 weeks are going to count as first week sales I believe.

Grrrr... I still think it's too long to have to wait. I'm ready for it NOW! :naughty:

There just seems to be a big gap to me between the single release date and the movie release date. People who may now be hearing it at the cinema and liking it will most likely have forgotten about it in another 5 or 6 weeks when it actually comes out.

I realise all about promotional stuff and airplay etc but just think the single would stand a better chance of success if it was released to coincide with the film.

There just seems to be a big gap to me between the single release date and the movie release date. People who may now be hearing it at the cinema and liking it will most likely have forgotten about it in another 5 or 6 weeks when it actually comes out.

I realise all about promotional stuff and airplay etc but just think the single would stand a better chance of success if it was released to coincide with the film.

Not only that, but the soundtrack CD is being released before the single - so won't people just download it as a track from there? :blink:

Or illegally download it from somewhere else because they want it now

So it will come in quite high and then just fall out of the charts, because people will be over it by then? :blink:

Archived