Mika @ Sept à Huit TF1: 18 April 2010

Droopsy

Thank you Morecube for the video and Camille and Mikaleyshialicious for translating!! :flowers2: I adore it!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

ditto:thumb_yello:

I really liked this documentary. I'm now even more impressed by Mika's ability to not only sing and perform but to direct/produce his own shows. He is so talented:king:

That was a wonderful report about Mika, and the version of Blue Eyes he played at his piano was brilliant :wub2:

Great report indeed! Loved the interaction with his sisters...and when he was playing the piano, it struck me how well manicured his fingernails were! :teehee:

And I just *died* when I saw his walk in closet (for shoes)...I have a walk in closet but I'd like to have some more of those designer shoes in there. :wub2:

Thanks for the vids and the translations! They're so helpful to us non-French speakers. :blush-anim-cl:

Man, how amazing does he sound when he just walks up to a piano - especially his own piano (:wub2:) and just starts playing it and singing? I must have watched that part five times. :swoon:

And, I still have home envy. His place is so pretty, and so nicely decorated. :wub2:

Ooooh, thank you so much!!!!!!!

Omg, that boy has the most beautiful fingers in the world, it's hypnotizing, I could watch that piano playing part again and again and again :fangurl:

And he is just TOO cute, all those flowers :wub2::wub2::wub2: and all those shoes!!!!! :roftl:

OMG, this must be the only french interview where I don't need a translation. Not because I understand it - I sure as hell DON'T (:roftl:) - but everything looks so pretty, I'm just looking at the visuals :roftl:

HIS HOUSE IS SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL. And we get to see Mama P and Paloma too :fangurl: I've never heard Mama P speak before...she seems really nice :wub2: And they seem to get along well, despite Mika saying that they row every 30 seconds LOL.

OMG, this must be the only french interview where I don't need a translation. Not because I understand it - I sure as hell DON'T (:roftl:) - but everything looks so pretty, I'm just looking at the visuals :roftl:

HIS HOUSE IS SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL. And we get to see Mama P and Paloma too :fangurl: I've never heard Mama P speak before...she seems really nice :wub2: And they seem to get along well, despite Mika saying that they row every 30 seconds LOL.

:roftl::roftl:

Calm down Raft Girl!

At least take a breath.

Calm down Raft Girl!

At least take a breath.

I am breathing! Look: Heeeehh...heeeeehh...*they're supposed to be breath noises*

I'm breathing a-okay :thumb_yello:

and he's re-arranged his living room lol :teehee:

That was stunningly intimate.

I mean, I know we've seen the view around his fireplace before, and even his bed, but this was much more. Maybe because he is moving out, perhaps? And views in the street outside, too!

I didn't notice three of each pair of shoes; maybe it's only clothes he buys in 3's?

I loved the bits and bobs around the flat. I thought it would be more minimalist than that but I'm glad it wasn't!

And the scenes in the Lucas studio....

All great.

And a bonus - French practice for me!!

That was a truly amazing interview:wub2:They managed to make such a wonderful mini doc about Mika.

Everything about this vid was brilliant and it was great to see how the new show was being made:wub2: