And my favorite, from drumming:

IMG_0311.jpg

I love this one as well! He has a very determined look on his face..:naughty:

Thanks for the reports everyone!

Droopsy, your pics are awesome!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Edited by Mici

Ida :wub2:

I'm hoping to see / hear her in Amsterdam

i totally love all her costumes, and her in them, she looks so pretty! :wub2: i'll try to get her autograph today, if i manage, i plan to ask her whether she'll be in amsterdam. hope so too, would love to see her at more than 2 gigs.

i totally love all her costumes, and her in them, she looks so pretty! :wub2: i'll try to get her autograph today, if i manage, i plan to ask her whether she'll be in amsterdam. hope so too, would love to see her at more than 2 gigs.

Me too.:wub2: Maybe you can ask whether she'll perform in Prague as well?:wink2:

And have a great time for your birthday tonight:thumb_yello:

From Tiibet (text)

"Btw, i think i got nice happy ending last night. He looked happy and pleased because people sang along so much :)"

omg :boing: cant wait to see her vid: :fangurl:

"He made a heart to people who made hearts to him and smiled and happy danceed. Lol! It's only a short dance but cute:)"

:swoon:

Edited by Dark Angel

Droopsy, your photos are perfect! :wub2:

a freakin' fantastic image!

Yes, indeed, Droopsy, thanks so much! And thank you all for the

wonderful photos and reports... guess everyone is getting ready for

tonight's show now, so I'll patiently wait to hear more later. :wub2:

I arrived with Sweetieval at 9.30 yesterday morning and we got numbers 82 and 83 :shocked:. Fortunately, thanks to Olga and John, numbers were given to 150 fans, the first ones who arrived with standing tickets, and to 37 other fans with seated tickets!! :thumb_yello: We were able to go inside the venue 30 minutes before the rest of the audience :biggrin2:

I met lots of my friends, and made new ones: Kanni and Graciosa!! They are very nice girls and it was a pleasure to wait with them! Special thanks to Kanni who brought her make-up and painted a lovely shiny blue star on my cheek!

During the concert, I was second row, on the left side, not far from the centre, in front of the piano, David, Martin and Ida! Ida wore beautiful dresses, and danced with Martin and Mika (at the same time, Jimmy was dancing with Imma, on the right side, next to Cherisse). Martin was great, looking like he enjoyed every second of the gig.

As for Mika, he was really happy, dancing (I was scared when he danced on the piano, I feared he would fall), wearing lots of outfits, singing with the girls and the audience...

The concert lasted 2 hours, but time seemed to go by too quickly... It was magical, and I'm looking forward to the next one on Tuesday :Liévin!

My pictures:

Kanni

dsc03713.jpg

the 150 people who arrived early:

dsc03714.jpg

dsc03716.jpghttp:

Mamma P seemed to say that the bride outfit would fit me.)

that was you??? I was wondering who the bride was! You did a great job!!! :naughty:

@ droopsy: great pics!

@ Nanou: thank you again!!!!

Well, I loved every minute of it. Such a wonderful wonderful gig. Loved the costumes, the decorations, .... Loved Ida's Queen of the Night soprano bit....

Was totally stunned by OMS...my god, what a voice he has....

Happy Ending was so good...as was Rain, BIOTG, Love Today, .... well, no use listing it all, because it was just amazing. Loved the atmosphere before the gig too. espcially when they were playing I gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas! :naughty:

Loved Jimmy & David's dancing during Kick Ass (not sung live mind you! :naughty:)

Still on a high. will try to post my pics and vid later....can't wait till Antwerp!!!

Edited by funkycowgirl

that was you??? I was wondering who the bride was! You did a great job!!! :naughty:

@ droopsy: great pics!

@ Nanou: thank you again!!!!

Well, I loved every minute of it. Such a wonderful wonderful gig. Loved the costumes, the decorations, .... Loved Ida's Queen of the Night soprano bit....

Was totally stunned by OMS...my god, what a voice he has....

Happy Ending was so good...as was Rain, BIOTG, Love Today, .... well, no use listing it all, because it was just amazing. Loved the atmosphere before the gig too. espcially when they were playing I gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas! :naughty:

Loved Jimmy & David's dancing during Kick Ass (not sung live mind you! :naughty:)

Still on a high. will try to post my pics and vid later....can't wait till Antwerp!!!

MFCer bride yesterday and MFCer bride today... cool!

A journalist interviewed us yesterday about Mika's concert at Bercy, when we were in the special queue... Here is her report (Mellody, Sweetieval and me, and the 2 last people Antoine and Vincent are members from this fan club or the French one)

Les fans au concert de Milka.

avril 27, 2010 laruedubac Laisser un commentaire Voir les commentaires

Lundi 26 avril 2010, la partie sud-est de la capitale se prépare à vivre un concert de Mika. S’il ne s’agit pas de son premier concert à Paris, il s’agit tout de même de son premier concert à Bercy. Laruedubac est allée à la rencontre de quelques uns de ses fans pour savoir ce qu’ils aiment le plus dans Mika en concert ou ce qu’ils en attendaient. Après tout, se sont les fans qui en parlent le mieux.

Karin d'Allemagne : " Il est fantastique en concert. Je l'ai vu environ 35 fois depuis 2007. On devient accro"

Muriel: " C'est un très grand showman. Cela fait un bien fou d'assister à un de ses concerts. Il chante aussi bien en live que sur le CD, on sent une vraie entente avec son équipe et en plus c'est dansant!" Valérie : " C'est un vrai showman. La première fois que je l'ai vu en concert s'était au Parc des Princes, j'étais enceinte de 7 mois ! Il donne beaucoup, il chante bien. Il est vraiment tout public. On ressort ravie d'avoir assistée à un vrai spectacle, pas à un concert"

Justine : "Je ne l'ai jamais vu en concert, mais mes amies oui et elles m'ont dit que s'était magique. Vu que j'aime bien ses chansons, j'y vais. J'attends qu'il y est de l'ambiance"

Damien : "J'aime tout! C'est un vrai show qu'il propose. Il ne se contente pas de chanter, il interagit avec le public"

Emilie : " C'est la première fois que je le vois en concert. C'est mon cadeau de Noël ! J'attends un show exceptionnel"

Antoine ( qui gère mikawebsite.com) : " En studio c'est déjà un artiste exceptionnel mais c'est avant tout un artiste qu'il faut voir car, c'est en concert que sa musique prend toute son ampleur"

Vincent : " C'est un vrai chanteur et il est très présent sur scène en plus d'être proche de son public"

Here is the link (we were photographed!)

http://laruedubac.com/2010/04/27/les-fans-au-concert-de-milka/#comment-59http://

Propos recueillis par Aurélie

A journalist interviewed us yesterday about Mika's concert at Bercy, when we were in the special queue... Here is her report (Mellody, Sweetieval and me, and the 2 last people Antoine and Vincent are members from this fan club or the French one)

Les fans au concert de Milka.

avril 27, 2010 laruedubac Laisser un commentaire Voir les commentaires

Lundi 26 avril 2010, la partie sud-est de la capitale se prépare à vivre un concert de Mika. S’il ne s’agit pas de son premier concert à Paris, il s’agit tout de même de son premier concert à Bercy. Laruedubac est allée à la rencontre de quelques uns de ses fans pour savoir ce qu’ils aiment le plus dans Mika en concert ou ce qu’ils en attendaient. Après tout, se sont les fans qui en parlent le mieux.

Karin d'Allemagne : " Il est fantastique en concert. Je l'ai vu environ 35 fois depuis 2007. On devient accro"

Muriel: " C'est un très grand showman. Cela fait un bien fou d'assister à un de ses concerts. Il chante aussi bien en live que sur le CD, on sent une vraie entente avec son équipe et en plus c'est dansant!" Valérie : " C'est un vrai showman. La première fois que je l'ai vu en concert s'était au Parc des Princes, j'étais enceinte de 7 mois ! Il donne beaucoup, il chante bien. Il est vraiment tout public. On ressort ravie d'avoir assistée à un vrai spectacle, pas à un concert"

Justine : "Je ne l'ai jamais vu en concert, mais mes amies oui et elles m'ont dit que s'était magique. Vu que j'aime bien ses chansons, j'y vais. J'attends qu'il y est de l'ambiance"

Damien : "J'aime tout! C'est un vrai show qu'il propose. Il ne se contente pas de chanter, il interagit avec le public"

Emilie : " C'est la première fois que je le vois en concert. C'est mon cadeau de Noël ! J'attends un show exceptionnel"

Antoine ( qui gère mikawebsite.com) : " En studio c'est déjà un artiste exceptionnel mais c'est avant tout un artiste qu'il faut voir car, c'est en concert que sa musique prend toute son ampleur"

Vincent : " C'est un vrai chanteur et il est très présent sur scène en plus d'être proche de son public"

Here is the link (we were photographed!)

http://laruedubac.com/2010/04/27/les-fans-au-concert-de-milka/#comment-59http://

Propos recueillis par Aurélie

That's really kewl!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Droopsy, your photos are perfect!

Droopsy your pics

And thanks mellody and melman for reports...I look forward to the birthday report tomorrow Mellody!

a freakin' fantastic image!

Yes, indeed, Droopsy, thanks so much! And thank you all for the

wonderful photos and reports... guess everyone is getting ready for

tonight's show now, so I'll patiently wait to hear more later.

Thanks, I was in the seats tho :naughty: I have to admit .... :blush-anim-cl: That I'm more of a front row type of girl .... :blush-anim-cl:

But I was happy to see the entire set now from the tribune :wub2: I never noticed before that the dr john feathers glowed in the dark! :shocked: Loved it :teehee: Oh, and I bought a signed poster...

Oh, and the sound was soooo loud! Auuuwwtch! I even had to cover my ear two times :aah: No wonder my vids are soooo freaking loud :roftl: I wanted to take a few vids but that was quite impossible in the seats :teehee: We were all standing and jumping and the whole tribune felt like it was going to come crashing down :roftl: so it was too shakey..

Oh! (again) I loveeedd the little dance routine thingy the boys do during kick ass! LOL'd a lot :naughty: I also got sunburnt :shocked:

I uploaded my pics on flickr: