REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika @ Bercy, Paris, France - 26 April 2010

lollipop_monkey

@Droopsy your photos are brilliant, especially considering that you seem to have been far away from the stage.

I love photos where you can see the whole set, but my favourites are the ones with the dragon..:teehee:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I was in the seats tho :naughty: I have to admit .... :blush-anim-cl: That I'm more of a front row type of girl .... :blush-anim-cl:

But I was happy to see the entire set now from the tribune :wub2: I never noticed before that the dr john feathers glowed in the dark! :shocked Loved it :teehee Oh, and I bought a signed poster...

Oh, and the sound was soooo loud! Auuuwwtch! I even had to cover my ear two times :aah: No wonder my vids are soooo freaking loud :roftl: I wanted to take a few vids but that was quite impossible in the seats :teehee: We were all standing and jumping and the whole tribune felt like it was going to come crashing down :roftl: so it was too shakey..

Oh! (again) I loveeedd the little dance routine thingy the boys do during kick ass! LOL'd a lot :naughty I also got sunburnt :shocked:

I uploaded my pics on flickr:

Thx or the pics :flowers2:

Looking up to "da master"? :naughty:

4557252621_cd28f4a55b_o.jpg

@Droopsy your photos are brilliant, especially considering that you seem to have been far away from the stage.

I love photos where you can see the whole set, but my favourites are the ones with the dragon..:teehee:

Yeah, I was "quite" far, I mean, in a venue that big you're always quite far from the stage. But considering, I wasn't as far as I could have been thanks to nanou :wub2: The places were actually very good. I just bought a camera with 10x zoom, that's why :blush-anim-cl:

Thx or the pics :flowers2:

Looking up to "da master"? :naughty:

4557252621_cd28f4a55b_o.jpg

Yeah! too bad that one turned out dark *grmbl*

A journalist interviewed us yesterday about Mika's concert at Bercy, when we were in the special queue... Here is her report (Mellody, Sweetieval and me, and the 2 last people Antoine and Vincent are members from this fan club or the French one)

Les fans au concert de Milka.

avril 27, 2010 laruedubac Laisser un commentaire Voir les commentaires

Lundi 26 avril 2010, la partie sud-est de la capitale se prépare à vivre un concert de Mika. S’il ne s’agit pas de son premier concert à Paris, il s’agit tout de même de son premier concert à Bercy. Laruedubac est allée à la rencontre de quelques uns de ses fans pour savoir ce qu’ils aiment le plus dans Mika en concert ou ce qu’ils en attendaient. Après tout, se sont les fans qui en parlent le mieux.

Karin d'Allemagne : " Il est fantastique en concert. Je l'ai vu environ 35 fois depuis 2007. On devient accro"

Muriel: " C'est un très grand showman. Cela fait un bien fou d'assister à un de ses concerts. Il chante aussi bien en live que sur le CD, on sent une vraie entente avec son équipe et en plus c'est dansant!" Valérie : " C'est un vrai showman. La première fois que je l'ai vu en concert s'était au Parc des Princes, j'étais enceinte de 7 mois ! Il donne beaucoup, il chante bien. Il est vraiment tout public. On ressort ravie d'avoir assistée à un vrai spectacle, pas à un concert"

Justine : "Je ne l'ai jamais vu en concert, mais mes amies oui et elles m'ont dit que s'était magique. Vu que j'aime bien ses chansons, j'y vais. J'attends qu'il y est de l'ambiance"

Damien : "J'aime tout! C'est un vrai show qu'il propose. Il ne se contente pas de chanter, il interagit avec le public"

Emilie : " C'est la première fois que je le vois en concert. C'est mon cadeau de Noël ! J'attends un show exceptionnel"

Antoine ( qui gère mikawebsite.com) : " En studio c'est déjà un artiste exceptionnel mais c'est avant tout un artiste qu'il faut voir car, c'est en concert que sa musique prend toute son ampleur"

Vincent : " C'est un vrai chanteur et il est très présent sur scène en plus d'être proche de son public"

Here is the link (we were photographed!)

http://laruedubac.com/2010/04/27/les-fans-au-concert-de-milka/#comment-59http://

Propos recueillis par Aurélie

That's really cool!! :D Apart from the spelling mistakes :S

Thanks Droopsy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Beautiful!:thumb_yello:

Brilliant!:thumb_yello:

The dragon is my favourite too!:thumb_yello:

Thanks, I was in the seats tho :naughty: I have to admit .... :blush-anim-cl: That I'm more of a front row type of girl ....

But I was happy to see the entire set now from the tribune :wub2: I never noticed before that the dr john feathers glowed in the dark! :shocked: Loved it :teehee: Oh, and I bought a signed poster...

Oh, and the sound was soooo loud! Auuuwwtch! I even had to cover my ear two times :aah: No wonder my vids are soooo freaking loud :roftl: I wanted to take a few vids but that was quite impossible in the seats :teehee: We were all standing and jumping and the whole tribune felt like it was going to come crashing down :roftl: so it was too shakey..

Oh! (again) I loveeedd the little dance routine thingy the boys do during kick ass! LOL'd a lot :naughty: I also got sunburnt :shocked:

:huglove:

Does anyone know these girls? (have forgotten names) they are so sweet and lovely..stood next to me at Hammersmith and live in Paris. So nice to see them again.

girlsfromlondoninparis.jpg

ps. made this photo tiny on PB but insists to be huge on MFC??

Only one word : AMAZING :wub2:

No time to write a proper report right now, but this show is stunning :mf_lustslow:

Happy to see my friends again and meet other people. I really love tje chat we had with Nightbird and her friend (sorry, I don't remember your mfc name :teehee:) after the no-M&G ! :naughty:

It was really nice and fun ! Happy to meet you girls :wink2:

Fantastic audience at Bercy , i knew the show but was speachless again and even cried to miss the 27th....

Thanks to Nanou and John , it seems that the number system was not allowed for seated ppl on the 27?

but you can well turn up in Nice :original:

I came home today. Paris was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Paris on sunday. Monday we arrived at the venue around 9.45. We didn't know exactly were to queue. A nice blond lady helped us and showed were the queue was. We got a number, I was 95. Then we got introduced to Tiibet, because she speaks good English. She explained to us about the numbers and the queue. Thanks for all the help.

When we were let into the venue, I got a spot in the 3rd row in the center. The show was really amazing. I loved it so much!

After the show was over, we went outside waiting for Mika. Unfortunately he was too tired to come outside. I was a little disappointed, but I could understand. (After other concerts I could never wait for him. Only at one, but there was too much pushing so I didn't got close to him.) But the next night he did came and I got an autograph.