World Reps thread

And still the new reps arrive!

Welcome to DutchAnnie for the Netherlands, and BiaIchihara for Brazil :clap:

Welcome and congrats! d_martini.gif

Congrats to you too. :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone. :hug:

thank you peeps :huglove::huglove::huglove:

To all new reps - please check the first post of this thread, as we use it to record decisions and ideas.

Also, we have been asked to look out for bullying in any of the threads, and let the Mods know if we think it is happening.

To all new reps - please check the first post of this thread, as we use it to record decisions and ideas.

Also, we have been asked to look out for bullying in any of the threads, and let the Mods know if we think it is happening.

I've read and agreed to the Terms of Service :naughty::naughty::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to all new reps!

Hi guys

Sorry I haven't been active lately, studying has just become crazy.

Has there been another South African interested in being a rep? I'd be so happy to know more of us exist:naughty:

Oh yes, I know what you mean :sad:

I am rep for Austria since more than three years now and no other Austrian fan was to welcome during that time :tears:

• 2 weeks later...

:thumb_yello: I will contact the Mods if it happens.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone :bye: It seems a long time since anything was posted here :shocked:

As you will have seen, Mika's Facebook page is encouraging fans to join the MFC, so please will you look out for new members from your country and make sure they feel welcome here :biggrin2:

As you will have seen, Mika's Facebook page is encouraging fans to join the MFC, so please will you look out for new members from your country and make sure they feel welcome here :biggrin2:

If ever an Austrian fan will register, it will be like birthday and Christmas for me:sneaky2:

I am afraid, I'll never welcome one during my time as a rep...:doh:

If ever an Austrian fan will register, it will be like birthday and Christmas for me:sneaky2:

Don't give up hope - there are a lot of new members joining from all over the world so there may be some from Austria too :hug:

Even old Serbian fans are not around anymore. :crybaby:

So, Mika start speaking English again and try harder to promote your music worldwide! crossed-arms-smiley-emoticon.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

I've just put a post on Deb's new thread, to introduce myself and encourage people to join.

I'd also like to echo a post above.

Mika, we know how good you are at foreign languages, but you badly need the English language market back, otherwise you'll be known as a European popstar, but not a worldwide star.

You deserve to be known as a worldwide star, so please do something in English. I'd like to see lots of UK people joining MFC.

I've just put a post on Deb's new thread, to introduce myself and encourage people to join.

I'd also like to echo a post above.

Mika, we know how good you are at foreign languages, but you badly need the English language market back, otherwise you'll be known as a European popstar, but not a worldwide star.

You deserve to be known as a worldwide star, so please do something in English. I'd like to see lots of UK people joining MFC.

Yes,I found most of the members join us recently are from Italy(just cos by XF I think):teehee:

I was expecting more fans from France to join us, with The Voice. X Factor Italy attracted so many fans to this place... French fans, come on, don't be shy!!!

(French fans usually can't speak English that's why they are afraid of MFC :aah:

Sorry, I'm not a representative, I leave :naughty::wink2:)

Yes,I found most of the members join us recently are from Italy(just cos by XF I think):teehee:

Hi everyone! :bye:

yes, there are really many new members from Italy, wow! :kachinga: