• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But those shoes are made on purpose for him, aren't they? :blink: The ones he had in Japan the last time he went there are on sale, but Louboutin makes shoes for women, doesn't he? :confused: I'm sorry, I may be mistaken, but I don't care much about fashion and designers. :no:

Still a designer name though:wink2:

To be fair to him though, he does tend to mix and match, high street clothes with those his mum makes, and the odd designer name thrown in, so he's not a slave to designer labels, which is cool.

To be fair to him though, he does tend to mix and match, high street clothes with those his mum makes, and the odd designer name thrown in, so he's not a slave to designer labels, which is cool.

That's what I said. :biggrin2:

How do we know that he wears high street clothes? Have we ever seen a label on them or something that can be easily identified as "high street"?

Because I don't think that I have ever seen him wearing anything that one could clearly identify as being from one shop or another, unless it was a label :dunno:

How do we know that he wears high street clothes? Have we ever seen a label on them or something that can be easily identified as "high street"?

Because I don't think that I have ever seen him wearing anything that one could clearly identify as being from one shop or another, unless it was a label :dunno:

Well he said in an interview once that he gets clothes from different places and mixes them up, can't remember the specific interview, it was back in 07 I think.

Well he said in an interview once that he gets clothes from different places and mixes them up, can't remember the specific interview, it was back in 07 I think.

this isn't from 2007, but he talks about it here :biggrin2:

"I'm not a Mother's boy but...." :roftl:

Yeah, I know he said it, but I just don't believe that this is the case anymore :dunno: I get the feeling that he tends to wear more "labels" than anything else these days :blink:.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about when the new article might be out. Great to see this thread up and ready once again!

Can't wait!

I think it might be a Christmassy type of article. Maybe his fave Christmas memories. But we'll have to wait and see. He'll probably surprise us once again.