• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears:

You might be waiting a few more days, Wednesday's a holiday in Italy (yes, another one :teehee:) and in my ignorance I don't know if XL's based in Milan or Rome (I'd guess Milan...) and tomorrow's a holiday in Milan too, it's the day of the patron saint of the city! And even people outside Milan have taken today and tomorrow off with the holiday on Weds...

You might be waiting a few more days, Wednesday's a holiday in Italy (yes, another one :teehee:) and in my ignorance I don't know if XL's based in Milan or Rome (I'd guess Milan...) and tomorrow's a holiday in Milan too, it's the day of the patron saint of the city! And even people outside Milan have taken today and tomorrow off with the holiday on Weds...

oh there are quite many holidays in Italy me thinks :shocked: it was like that on last month's culumn. the national holiday.

oh there are quite many holidays in Italy me thinks :shocked: it was like that on last month's culumn. the national holiday.

One advantage of living here :teehee: And then after Christmas January 6th's another holiday! :biggrin2:

One advantage of living here :teehee: And then after Christmas January 6th's another holiday! :biggrin2:

hmmm I know France has a ridiculously high number of bank holidays per year but I would have never thought Italy was so close...:blink: Having a day off to celebrate the patron saint of the city is a really funny one I must say...:roftl:

So, 2-3 more days until the original version is made available then....:teehee:

They celebrate my nieces birthday?

I must tell her, she'll be chuffed,LOL!

At this rate, they'll be posting both this months and next months originals together.

They celebrate my nieces birthday?

yes, they could be...:roftl: although for most of them it simply means the twelfth day of Christmas :teehee:

At this rate, they'll be posting both this months and next months originals together.

oh, I hope not ...:tears:

Actually, do we know if this blog is meant to stop after a certain number of months?

It's just an unlucky coincidence. :boxed:

I know for sure that Italy has got fewer bank holidays than France and the UK. :sneaky2:

Last time we had to wait more or less one week if I'm not mistaken, be patient! :thumb_yello:

It's just an unlucky coincidence. :boxed:

I know for sure that Italy has got fewer bank holidays than France and the UK. :sneaky2:

Last time we had to wait more or less one week if I'm not mistaken, be patient! :thumb_yello:

you have more than us...we had our last national 3 months ago, and we gotta wait 2 more months to have another holiday. :mf_rosetinted:

Glad we have the wax statue event to keep us distracted while we're waiting:blush-anim-cl:

that's a good thing. mfc getting warmer and warmer ! yay :naughty:

Oops, I have not read it, I'm at work actually. Sorry.

No worries :original: I assumed it was this month's when they tweeted about it too, I mean, you wouldn't think they'd put the previous month's article up again! :aah:

Funny how I have just arrived home and I was thinking that I can't wait for the original text he wrote to appear on their website and here it is now :roftl:

This month's column is great, just as always. Even if I am quite in love with his first column and I think that one was the very best, I always jump all over when a new one pops. I love how he embraces and comments on a lot of things. That is what I call going out of your own bubble. Brilliant, as always :thumb_yello: