To be honest, I hope he is going to move away from the eyeballs, thinly veiled gore, and visual death themes (mexican or otherwise) and shooting people in his new work. He's been banging on with these for long enough. (no pun intended):aah::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:

Headdesk:

1) The act of head butting a desk/keyboard in frustration when something on the computer freezes/takes forever to load up/generally buggers up.

2) Also done in response to a person making a stupid comment.

3) Can be done when a person sneezes and throws their heads forward onto the desk.

Trix, you mean the third explanation, right? :roftl:

Ah... yeah lets go with that. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well if he isn't obsessed, he sure does like them a lot!

... I don't think so. :dunno: Doesn't seem like it to me. It's just a shirt with an eyeball on it, and a random drawing of an eyeball in a cd booklet... that's only 2 (closely related) things. He's need like, 5 (completely non-related) things related to be obsessed/really like them. :aah:

Edited by Trix the Mubbin

Ah... yeah lets go with that. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

... I don't think so. :dunno: Doesn't seem like it to me. It's just a shirt with an eyeball on it, and a random drawing of an eyeball in a cd booklet... that's only 2 (closely related) things. He's need like, 5 (completely non-related) things related to be obsessed/really like them. :aah:

So do you have Songs for Sorrow?? Blue Eyes art work??

So do you have Songs for Sorrow?? Blue Eyes art work??

Well, They're sorta closely related too... so like... technically in the groups, like 4 things. maybe. Also, people tend to draw eyes when they don't know what else to draw. So... :dunno:

But no, I don't. :sneaky2:

To be honest, I hope he is going to move away from the eyeballs, thinly veiled gore, and visual death themes (mexican or otherwise) and shooting people in his new work. He's been banging on with these for long enough. (no pun intended):aah::mf_rosetinted:

I agree!:thumb_yello:

I personally am entertained by the "eyeballs, thinly veiled gore, visual death themes, and shooting people". Boys will be boys. :teehee::bleh::biggrin2::roftl:

And for how long is a boy a boy?:teehee:Just asking!:naughty:

hmmm...I have a technical problem...I'd like to comment on the old Mika column on the videodrome-xl page but it looks like it's impossible...and I can see comments there....:blink::sad:

*goes to check*

EDIT: I just saw too that you cant leave a comment for one of the old columns anymore. I hope that means that they're going to post the latest one soon.

Edited by Louiza

*goes to check*

EDIT: I just saw too that you cant leave a comment for one of the old columns anymore. I hope that means that they're going to post the latest one soon.

Thank you Louiza for your response:original::bye: oh...that's a shame...sometimes I want to comment not right after but a bit later....:sad:

Edited by Melisanda