• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching up with this a bit late :naughty:

One of Mika's better columns, again because he was writing about something that really interested him. I'm familiar with Sendak's work, but Mika painted a good picture of the man himself.

Hey guys, about that drawing contest, do you know if you need to sent sny contact information like your last name, address, or email address itself is enough? Thans in advance :biggrin2:

Hey guys, about that drawing contest, do you know if you need to sent sny contact information like your last name, address, or email address itself is enough? Thans in advance :biggrin2:

I guess only the name or nick is enough, required for writing "Illustrazione © Mika, DaWack & x" next to the illustration :wink2:

I'm not a good designer...

I have some ideas but don't know drawing...

Elaire: you should write thos informations in the Email

I guess only the name or nick is enough, required for writing "Illustrazione © Mika, DaWack & x" next to the illustration :wink2:

Thanks guys! :) And good luck everyone! I'm wondering whose illustration will capture Mika's attention.... Impatient for the next month issue to find out! :biggrin2:

Hello!!! :bye:

I was wondering... Do you have to make the drawing inside the square? Or it's not relevant?

Cause a friend of mine, a MIka fan too :teehee: is drawing too and she is not sure about that...

Thanks!! :wink2:

Hello!!! :bye:

I was wondering... Do you have to make the drawing inside the square? Or it's not relevant?

Cause a friend of mine, a MIka fan too :teehee: is drawing too and she is not sure about that...

Thanks!! :wink2:

yes, it's inside of the frame :wink2::wink2::wink2:

I was wondering if you who have sent your draw are willing to share it. Maybe when next column is released (if you want to wait and see who the winner is).

Oh come on DQ!!!!!! DON´T MOAN WIFE!!! :aah::aah:

You will be afraid of me, and maybe report to the soul asylum. It is kinda Mikaish, though....dark and crazy

please,any english speaker here??

this line from last original´s:

"Over the next three hours, I glimpsed into the life of a man who’s work has been one of the biggest creative...."

is it correct?? I would use "whose"...

please,any english speaker here??

this line from last original´s:

"Over the next three hours, I glimpsed into the life of a man who’s work has been one of the biggest creative...."

is it correct?? I would use "whose"...

And you'd be right, Rosita...

It seems that mika doesn't use his spelling corrector much...:mf_rosetinted: