Thing is, some people said that Laura and I shouldn't have won because we've met him so many times already. Yet if they would have won themselves, it wouldn't have been a problem at all.

Ain't that always the way. :mf_rosetinted:

I was more constant in social networks, for some time now I'm tired, I'm reading much insanity, I prefer disappear a little, it is too crazy for my head, I imagine for those who are attacked :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't read it. Twitter is bad in one sense because it is completely uncensored but at the same time you can filter out what you don't want to see. I've had a couple of people seek me out which is annoying but I block them and I don't read Mika's @replies.

Someone was harassing me on Mika's FB once but the nice thing about FB is when you block someone they can't see your posts anymore.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the rap from my time. :old:

[YOUTUBE]ljUnyv5XUA8[/YOUTUBE]

Ah that is the first commercial rap that became a success. I did a presentation on this:mf_rosetinted:. Gurrrll you're vintage:naughty::wub2:.

:shocked:

Meh, how's your closet for bones? I'll sleep in there... :teehee:

I've got skeletons in there. :mf_rosetinted:

Skeletons-in-the-Closet.jpg

I'm not a Saint either, but no one is. There are boundaries though and I've stopped trusting many people, however sad that may be. It's fine, I'm cool with the Mika fans who are my friends now:wub2:.

I know what you mean,I also had bad experiences with some Mika fans,and had to use unfollow and unfriend,but that's life,you never know who you can trust.

I'm not a Saint either, but no one is. There are boundaries though and I've stopped trusting many people, however sad that may be. It's fine, I'm cool with the Mika fans who are my friends now:wub2:.

Awn :huglove:

Ain't that always the way. :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't read it. Twitter is bad in one sense because it is completely uncensored but at the same time you can filter out what you don't want to see. I've had a couple of people seek me out which is annoying but I block them and I don't read Mika's @replies.

Someone was harassing me on Mika's FB once but the nice thing about FB is when you block someone they can't see your posts anymore.

Exactly! It's a good solution :thumb_yello: I was annoyed at the time that Mika come out because that some people did not accept this and goes aggressive comments, I just bloqued and unfollow them :naughty:

I know what you mean,I also had bad experiences with some Mika fans,and had to use unfollow and unfriend,but that's life,you never know who you can trust.

People show their true colours when it comes to getting close to him.

Exactly! It's a good solution :thumb_yello: I was annoyed at the time that Mika come out because that some people did not accept this and goes aggressive comments, I just bloqued and unfollow them :naughty:

Yes that really made me sad. If you want to bitch about Mika's clothes or his music or whatever that's fine but to attack him on a personal level is really uncalled for. I guess the only good thing about is that it served to illustrate how many more fans there are that do support him and hopefully these people that were never fans of his music will just move on and find someone else to fixate on.

Yes that really made me sad. If you want to bitch about Mika's clothes or his music or whatever that's fine but to attack him on a personal level is really uncalled for. I guess the only good thing about is that it served to illustrate how many more fans there are that do support him and hopefully these people that were never fans of his music will just move on and find someone else to fixate on.

I think it's scary that there are still so many people around who are convinced they can "change" him into being straight.

This is so true! And you're so wise!! :bow:

I only pretend to be:mf_rosetinted:.

There are? Okay I don't wanna know. :aah:

Yeah, those who are convinced he is straight and is just in denial/has no clue about his own sexuality at the age of 30:mf_rosetinted:.

I think it's scary that there are still so many people around who are convinced they can "change" him into being straight.

Really sad :mf_rosetinted:

There are? Okay I don't wanna know. :aah:

I don't wanna know too :aah:

:aah: sadly, i know it by heart & my sons get me to sing it from time to time... i'd like to think they are laughing with me, but deep down, i know they are laughing at me :aah:

Yeah it's only one of many. Also people who are very nice to you in your face but bitch about you behind your back and are convinced you won't find out. Just because you get something others don't. It's the reason why I no longer write detailed reports because anything can and will be used against you.

Yes, it's the same for me. I love to read others' reports, but I'm not so keen to write all the details of my own experiences, just because there are people who will use it against you, as you said. And there's just no way I want to taint happy memories with that sort of thing. :sad:

I think people generally give him letters after gigs more than actually sending them. And I think he reads them (if he doesn't forget them:naughty:) but I see no point in fighting your own feuds involving him as he has nothing to do with it.

Nina actually asked Mika about this when we talked with him in Iceland, because she gave him a card. And he said he would absolutely read it, that he reads most things. :thumb_yello:

I must be old. I thought that was a Bruce Hornsby song. :naughty:

It is, isn't it? :teehee:

Ha! This is the rap from mine:

[YOUTUBE]SIRG0QOEkyM?t=1m56s[/YOUTUBE]

It's the best solution, Katia!

People show their true colours when it comes to getting close to him.

So so true. :no:

Nina actually asked Mika about this when we talked with him in Iceland, because she gave him a card. And he said he would absolutely read it, that he reads most things. :thumb_yello:

That's good to hear. If I ever somehow got the chance, that's what I'd want to do. Write him an illustrated letter of appreciation. :wub2: There's too much that I want to say but never could coherently in person.

Yes, it's the same for me. I love to read others' reports, but I'm not so keen to write all the details of my own experiences, just because there are people who will use it against you, as you said. And there's just no way I want to taint happy memories with that sort of thing. :sad:

Yes it's a shame because I didn't meet Mika for years and loved living vicariously through others. It always gave me hope and something to look forward to to hear how he interacted with other fans and gave them special access or attention.

It was a real shock and disappointment to me to discover that some people view others having access to Mika as something being taken from them.

That's good to hear. If I ever somehow got the chance, that's what I'd want to do. Write him an illustrated letter of appreciation. :wub2: There's too much that I want to say but never could coherently in person.

That's what I always recommend to people who are nervous about meeting him. It takes the pressure off and you don't have to have any regrets about forgetting to say what you wanted to. It's hard to say anything meaningful with people eavesdropping and even filming anyway. :naughty:

I've felt bad for a long time and even thought about just leaving because I didn't want all that sh*t. When we didn't report about London, we also got comments about that as if it was mandatory for us share our experiences, while it is basically nobody's business unless we decide to share.

Ha yeah I wrote him my very first letter last year because I had so much to say but didn't want to be eavesdropped XD.