Yes I think the same. I guess it doesn't seem quite as remarkable now that he's 30 but he was talking like this at 23 too.

I do appreciate the way he looks at the world because it is very different to mine. Sometimes I think it's to his detriment because he frames some things in a negative way. Like I feel like we've had similar experiences about certain things but he's reacted to them in a different way and harbours negative feelings. But most of the time I admire his ability to look at things the way he does and wish I could do the same.

exactly :wink2:. And every time I read his thoughts I try to be a bit more sensible for things like this :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don´t think Mika will be an actor in the future, he did Fanny Ardant a favour back for her acting in his video :wink2:.

What me made think a lot is that Mika looks at the world and all his experiences in a quite different way than most of the other people, he recognises things most people would have overseen and it´s so important for him. For example when he spoke about the paintings of Garder, he described details most of us wouldn´t have seen........ Sometimes I think how can a young man like him, busy like him already know so many things have read so many books, poems and so on....... That´s what I think about :wink2:

Time will show what happens re. filming :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA has a very sensible mind, a real observer - and he's so talented in so many ways ...

It will be very exciting to follow him further on :wub2:

Love,love

me

So interesting and the last sentence made me laugh so hard!

Asia is really a controversial person. She was married with Morgan, a musician who's a judge in Xfactor...plus her father is a famous (and really talented) movie director so she's really really connected with art!

I bet they've talked a lot!

Nice nice column!

Controversial because of . . . ?

[YouTube]wxu81IiOdaw[/YouTube]

I bet u esp like Asia because of her PBo connections! :naughty: I only know her from her Hollywood stuff like triple x but now I want to see more of her work...

I first read of Henry drager in a cracked article abt insane acts of writing :aah: I dunno how I would like a play by Mika on his story- it sounds complicated and controversial - but it would be a great project!

How did you know? xD Her and Brian Molko's duet on Serge Gainsbourg's "Je T'Aime Moi Non Plus" is simply divine :naughty:

My fave of her films is called B Monkey, i recommend it. i really want to see The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (which she also directed)

Controversial because of . . . ?

[YouTube]wxu81IiOdaw[/YouTube]

Well, maybe I'm a pervert, but I don't see anything scandalous to THAT extent. As for me, it would be disgusting, but I had known one teenage girl, who had a dog and used to do almost the same, in front of all her friends.

So, nothing special :fisch:

Amazing article, again. I will never stop saying how greatly I admire his style of writing,

his easiness in expressing the slightest peculiarities of the images in his head.

I really wish him to write more! I hope he will develop his brilliant talent of writer. Moreover, he is sincere and I like how he plays with such a challenging themes (like church, gay rights, Nicole and so on) - but at the same time I adore those simpler articles, like about coffee, because there one can investigate a lot of hidden things in Mika and his way of thinking.

Mika, :bow:

exactly :wink2:. And every time I read his thoughts I try to be a bit more sensible for things like this :teehee:

Time will show what happens re. filming :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA has a very sensible mind, a real observer - and he's so talented in so many ways ...

It will be very exciting to follow him further on :wub2:

Love,love me

I think if you consider the mind, the window to the soul

-- if you will --

one's thoughts are, by far, the sexiest attributes of all.

Edited by A. Clay

Can't see anything shocking at that scene,it's a movie :dunno:

I can't see it shocking either. Okay, we don't usually kiss our dogs THAT way, but it's a movie scene. There are millions of animals suffering for real every second, I wish people would be more shocked about that. This world never cease to amaze me :doh:

I can't see it shocking either. Okay, we don't usually kiss our dogs THAT way, but it's a movie scene. There are millions of animals suffering for real every second, I wish people would be more shocked about that. This world never cease to amaze me :doh:

Couldn't agree more! :thumb_yello: it't totally terrible with all the suffering animals,poor, helpless creatures - it makes me sick... :doh::huglove:

Love,love

me

It's a normal thing for dogs to lick someone in the throat. For wolves it's a way to show submission and that they like a person.

I think sometimes people forget that the way we see the 'kissing' is not the way the animal would see it. If i stuck my tongue out to my dog she'd lick me but it's not the same as doing it to another person. People tend to put things in a sentimental way rather than the natural animalistic way.

I hope this makes sense...

Exactly! And as someone already said it before,I saw scenes like that in real life,so nothing shocking for me.What I find outrageous is the fact that some Mika fan has sent on twitter offensive messages to Asia Argento,regarding this column,and the woman was pretty upset.Some people have no brain and abuses by using the social networks without thinking of the consequences :sneaky2:

Exactly! And as someone already said it before,I saw scenes like that in real life,so nothing shocking for me.What I find outrageous is the fact that some Mika fan has sent on twitter offensive messages to Asia Argento,regarding this column,and the woman was pretty upset.Some people have no brain and abuses by using the social networks without thinking of the consequences :sneaky2:

WTF?! :shocked:

Why have they been sending her messages...? Cos of the dog thing?

Poor Asia :sad::no:

Not sending a very good image of Mika fans... :sneaky2:

They did????:shocked:

:sneaky2:

What I find outrageous is the fact that some Mika fan has sent on twitter offensive messages to Asia Argento,regarding this column,and the woman was pretty upset.Some people have no brain and abuses by using the social networks without thinking of the consequences :sneaky2:

WTF?? Sometimes I despair at some of these fans. This online community just gets weirder and weirder every year. I've never come across so many disturbed people in all my years put together as I have the past 2 or 3.

WTF?! :shocked:

Why have they been sending her messages...? Cos of the dog thing?

Poor Asia :sad::no:

Not sending a very good image of Mika fans... :sneaky2:

The main message they got from this article and pointed to Asia was :", I’m not a fashionista and I’m not sucking fashionista cock” :doh: Which leads me to another thought:to understand Mika's column you also need brain :aah:

WTF?? Sometimes I despair at some of these fans. This online community just gets weirder and weirder every year. I've never come across so many disturbed people in all my years put together as I have the past 2 or 3.

You have to be a little bit thankful we're not like some other fans such as KP or Bieber and threaten murder etc when someone says anything about them..... :huh:

The main message they got from this article and pointed to Asia was :", I’m not a fashionista and I’m not sucking fashionista cock” :doh: Which leads me to another thought:to understand Mika's column you also need brain :aah:

Ok forgive me for my lack of understanding but i don't understand why they are sending her hate....

Sorry I'm slow:blush-anim-cl:

Ok forgive me for my lack of understanding but i don't understand why they are sending her hate....

Sorry I'm slow:blush-anim-cl:

No,it was more like "look what Mika said about you",and when Asia explained to her what Mika wanted to say,and that she have to grow up,go to school and get some education,she became rude and irritated.