I have never received death threats but grown women (not 12 year olds like this article but women in their 30s, 40s, 50s) have started bitching to Mika about me because of a tweet.

I guess everyone feels pangs of jealousy/envy once in awhile but I don't understand how an adult can believe that this will work. That Mika is going to respond favourably to these jealous rants. It doesn't affect me and it pretty much ensures that he is never going to acknowledge them which is what has set them off in the first place. :naughty:

I am pretty fearless but it does concern me when these childish and irrational people try to manipulate younglings.

Oh yeah I know that feeling :naughty:. Apparently someone wanted to write him a letter about what a nasty person I am and that he shouldn't be nice to me.:doh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah I know that feeling :naughty:. Apparently someone wanted to write him a letter about what a nasty person I am and that he shouldn't be nice to me.:doh:

I would happily give them his manager's address. Anyone who thinks this is going to work and not have the opposite effect is deluding themselves. :naughty:

Wait,what??? I feel like this is a kindergarten story! :blink:

I would happily give them his manager's address. Anyone who thinks this is going to work and not have the opposite effect is deluding themselves. :naughty:

:naughty: as deluded as

- the ones who pretend to other fans that they are close to Mika (and family) ? :teehee:

- the ones who pretend to know what he's thinking :freak:

- the ones who want to be noticed so badly on twitter that they copy @mikasounds to most of their conversation, such as @xxxxx then i brushed my teeth & made my bed @mikasounds :doh:

- and of course, let's not forget the ones who have to defend him to their death on twitter, by using CAPITAL LETTERS :cowboy:

oh my god... in Italy, some weeks ago, a teenager girl was death threatened many times on twitter just because she won a OneDirection gig and M&G and she posted online the pictures of her hugging the boyband... people are stupid!!!

:naughty: as deluded as

- the ones who pretend to other fans that they are close to Mika (and family) ? :teehee:

- the ones who pretend to know what he's thinking :freak:

- the ones who want to be noticed so badly on twitter that they copy @mikasounds to most of their conversation, such as @xxxxx then i brushed my teeth & made my bed @mikasounds :doh:

- and of course, let's not forget the ones who have to defend him to their death on twitter, by using CAPITAL LETTERS :cowboy:

:floor: I recognized most of them who you describe there and it´s a pitty there are still people who believe them every word they say.

You've seen all the ranting on Twitter and Youtube, etc. You can imagine what people try to tell Mika in private, in a letter.

But why do they think Mika will actually read that? And what's the purpose? Is someone thinking for real that if they are sending a crappy letter to him,they will become Mika's close friends,spending the holidays together,or what?? This is insane :doh:

But why do they think Mika will actually read that? And what's the purpose? Is someone thinking for real that if they are sending a crappy letter to him,they will become Mika's close friends,spending the holidays together,or what?? This is insane :doh:

He probably does read some of it on occasion, and then he gets sick of twitter and disappears again... I do hope his management filters the actual letters he receives before sending them to him :dunno:

Maybe they already have an imaginary relationship with him. :dunno::naughty:

I cannot explain it. Like I said I have never seen anything like it in all my years. And just when I think it's the craziest thing I've ever seen someone else comes along to top it.

He probably does read some of it on occasion, and then he gets sick of twitter and disappears again... I do hope his management filters the actual letters he receives before sending them to him :dunno:

I really hope so :teehee:

Maybe they already have an imaginary relationship with him. :dunno::naughty:

I cannot explain it. Like I said I have never seen anything like it in all my years. And just when I think it's the craziest thing I've ever seen someone else comes along to top it.

:naughty:

Edit: just noticed your user title :lmfao:

Sick people :mf_rosetinted:

As said Christine ... in 2007, 2008 were different times, in this times it has been insane :sneaky2: crazy everywhere :mf_rosetinted: poor public people who are most exposed to this type of behavior :aah:

I was more constant in social networks, for some time now I'm tired, I'm reading much insanity, I prefer disappear a little, it is too crazy for my head, I imagine for those who are attacked :mf_rosetinted:

Wait,what??? I feel like this is a kindergarten story! :blink:

Yeah it's only one of many. Also people who are very nice to you in your face but bitch about you behind your back and are convinced you won't find out. Just because you get something others don't. It's the reason why I no longer write detailed reports because anything can and will be used against you.

Yeah it's only one of many. Also people who are very nice to you in your face but bitch about you behind your back and are convinced you won't find out.Just because you get something others don't. It's the reason why I no longer write detailed reports because anything can and will be used against you.

You see THIS is what saddens me the most. One of the main reasons why I'm here on MFC is to share my experiences of gigs if I'm lucky enough to attend some, and to see others report back about what they have experienced.

The behaviour of some prevent others from hearing interesting stories and points of views :sad:

I think people generally give him letters after gigs more than actually sending them. And I think he reads them (if he doesn't forget them:naughty:) but I see no point in fighting your own feuds involving him as he has nothing to do with it.

In all my years at the KatyPerryforum, I have never seen anyone sending death threats as most of her fans are straight girls who aren't jealous when she is dating someone. Doesn't mean they are angels though:naughty:.

But I agree with Christine. Back in 2007 things were more laid back. Mainly because the fanbase was smaller and not that many young teenagers were dedicated (excluding moi as I was still young and innocent back then). I know for a fact M is glad MOST fans are not creepy but I don't think he's aware of a large group of overly dedicated fans.

And yes, teenagers might not be able to do much, but adults can. I always roll my eyes when Mika is close to a woman and she gets a lot of abuse thrown at her just because of jealousy. Jealousy is a dangerous thing.

I remember either last year or a couple of years ago, there was a Little Monsters vs KatyCats which got pretty bad on twitter, death threats sent to each other and opposite artists.

I'm no way saying it's all fans, my friend's little sister is a KatyCat and when we meet she'll tell me Katy stories and I tell her Mika stories, so we're in the same boat, just different fandoms :naughty: But if she ever got to the point of crazy, like some of these fans, I would be having a little word with her :wink2:

Yeah, i think the craziness started when there were more people taking notice ...

Edited by RainbowGirl

Yeah it's only one of many. Also people who are very nice to you in your face but bitch about you behind your back and are convinced you won't find out. Just because you get something others don't. It's the reason why I no longer write detailed reports because anything can and will be used against you.

You know,I totally understand now why you didn't want to give us more details about that m&g from London,there was some stupid people bitching about it,indeed :sneaky2: And I guess this is gonna happen all the time,because some people are very sick and have no life :aah: And,as Camille said,this is sad,we all have to suffer because of some freaks.

I remember either last year or a couple of years ago, there was a Little Monsters vs KatyCats which got pretty bad on twitter, death threats sent to each other and opposite artists.

I'm no way saying it's all fans, my friend's little sister is a KatyCat and when we meet she'll tell me Katy stories and I tell her Mika stories, so we're in the same boat, just different fandoms :naughty: But if she ever got to the point of crazy, like some of these fans, I would be having a little word with her :wink2:

Yeah, i think the craziness started when there were more people taking notice ...

Well, I can't control what is happening on twitter and I don't follow any of them. But whenever I see them bitch about LM or whatever I tell them to STFU and grow up and I can because I'm a moderator:mf_rosetinted:.

You know,I totally understand now why you didn't want to give us more details about that m&g from London,there was some stupid people bitching about it,indeed :sneaky2: And I guess this is gonna happen all the time,because some people are very sick and have no life :aah: And,as Camille said,this is sad,we all have to suffer because of some freaks.

I'd be lynched if I shared all details here. Same with Brussels. I mean, I got a lot of sh*t for a group picture once because I cut somebody I didn't know off the picture, as everybody does with group pictures, so I will keep my stories to myself and my friends:thumb_yello:.

Thing is, some people said that Laura and I shouldn't have won because we've met him so many times already. Yet if they would have won themselves, it wouldn't have been a problem at all.

I'd be lynched if I shared all details here. Same with Brussels. I mean, I got a lot of sh*t for a group picture once because I cut somebody I didn't know off the picture, as everybody does with group pictures, so I will keep my stories to myself and my friends:thumb_yello:.

I think this is the best decision :thumb_yello: And now,after seeing so many weirdos around,I'm glad about Mika's decision to keep private his personal life.

Well, I can't control what is happening on twitter and I don't follow any of them. But whenever I see them bitch about LM or whatever I tell them to STFU and grow up and I can because I'm a moderator:mf_rosetinted:.

Go Ingie!!! :naughty:

I know this is off topic, but i hope i get the chance to meet you some day, you seem really cool :huglove:

Go Ingie!!! :naughty:

I know this is off topic, but i hope i get the chance to meet you some day, you seem really cool :huglove:

Aww thanks:blush-anim-cl:. Right back at you baby! I'm sure our paths will cross one day:mf_rosetinted:.

I think this is the best decision :thumb_yello: And now,after seeing so many weirdos around,I'm glad about Mika's decision to keep private his personal life.

I'm not a Saint either, but no one is. There are boundaries though and I've stopped trusting many people, however sad that may be. It's fine, I'm cool with the Mika fans who are my friends now:wub2:.