• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The italian version doesn't hold account with the english one at all, not surprised though, great column indeed, the way he explains some kind of topic, it just keeps u there till u finished to read it, kudos :)

So much for the Pope's retirement, uh?

Great article though...

Two freaks talking about animals and Berlusconni in a small fish restaurant in Lisbon, that is just what i was up to read today....:naughty:

One question:is she really italian?

So much for the Pope's retirement, uh?

Great article though...

Two freaks talking about animals and Berlusconni in a small fish restaurant in Lisbon, that is just what i was up to read today....:naughty:

One question:is she really italian?

Yes Asia Argento is italian. I love her. Her and Mika is like a dream come true. Sooo glad he wrote this column :wub2:

btw her father is famous horror film director, Dario Argento.

Edited by kreacher

Yes Asia Argento is italian. I love her. Her and Mika is like a dream come true. Sooo glad he wrote this column :wub2:

This is fantastic!! :blush-anim-cl: I couldn't be more happy because of MIKA's

choice to write this article as a conversation with this actress Asia :aah:

It's soo great that he focus this way - I'm sure he's happy to have had his debut as a filmstar - and I expect much more of him in the film industry, in the near future - at least I do hope it will happen :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot Robertina for sharing this in english version so quickly - just love it !! :aah:

Love,love

me

Oh really?

Coz i have been following her on twitter and i was wondering...

I bet u esp like Asia because of her PBo connections! :naughty: I only know her from her Hollywood stuff like triple x but now I want to see more of her work...

I first read of Henry drager in a cracked article abt insane acts of writing :aah: I dunno how I would like a play by Mika on his story- it sounds complicated and controversial - but it would be a great project!

Funny that there is so much talk of freaks in this article because it has been bothering me lately the way Mika fans throw the word freak around with pride as if it doesn't have this long history of being associated with people pointing and laughing at physical deformities/anomalies and sexual deviancy - as Mika and Asia mention here.

I think it is interesting the way that Asia has accepted the freak label but it's still in the context of these dark connotations and it's not so flippant.

Funny that there is so much talk of freaks in this article because it has been bothering me lately the way Mika fans throw the word freak around with pride as if it doesn't have this long history of being associated with people pointing and laughing at physical deformities/anomalies and sexual deviancy - as Mika and Asia mention here.

I think it is interesting the way that Asia has accepted the freak label but it's still in the context of these dark connotations and it's not so flippant.

I don't think it helps, when words seem to change their meaning with every generation, it weakens the origins of them.

I really love this column but it also makes me thinking a lot today.

I think I know what you mean :blush-anim-cl: I had to google this actress, to know a bit more about whom MIKA has spent time with lately :blush-anim-cl:

Asia Aria Maria Vittoria Rossa Argento - what a fancy name! - born 20.9.75 in ROME - is "one of the most sought-after actresses of the moment"

With a creative boyfriend in the filmindustry, MIKA now is on his way - we all know his skill and talent, which I think will soon bloom, also on this arena - :thumb_yello: So we'd better get used to share our music darling with the filmindustry - the sooner the better :fisch:

Love,love

me

With a creative boyfriend in the filmindustry, MIKA now is on his way - we all know his skill and talent, which I think will soon bloom, also on this arena - :thumb_yello: So we'd better get used to share our music darling with the filmindustry - the sooner the better :fisch:

I'm not really expecting Mika's boyfriend to help him become a film star...but maybe all these actresses he's cozying up to will. :naughty:

That is so wonderful. He writes so well about such diverse subjects. I think there is way more to Mika than the pop music, or any music come to that. He's an artist in so many ways, as well as music and I'm glad he's been in a movie, even for just a small role.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

That is so wonderful. He writes so well about such diverse subjects. I think there is way more to Mika than the pop music, or any music come to that. He's an artist in so many ways, as well as music and I'm glad he's been in a movie,

even for just a small role.

I am thrilled that MIKA has the role of LUCIO in the film.

It seems clear (to me) from the article that the film's concluding moments end with -- at least the implication -- that the cellist escapes her dick of a husband

for music and the pianist--played by MIKA

BTW:

'The shortest-ever winning performance for Best Supporting Actress belongs to Beatrice Straight, who won an Oscar in 1976 for her 5 minutes 40 seconds appearance as devastated wife Louise Schumacher in Network.

[YouTube]qbbpFI8Qge8[/YouTube]

"I feel for eight minutes on the screen, I should only get a little bit of him."

Dame Judi Dench won an Oscar in 1998 for less than 8 minutes of screen time playing Queen Elizabeth I in Shakespeare in Love.'

[YouTube]0_avQPM3L90&list=PL52292098AEB7A9D3[/YouTube]

[YouTube]o_KXbKa2crI&list=PL252B417BC8520B26&index=6[/YouTube]

[YouTube]_wAG98wcrYc[/YouTube]

Other winning brief film performances ::

http://news.sky.com/story/1056616/oscars-hathaway-wins-for-15-minutes-on-screen

Edited by A. Clay

I think I know what you mean :blush-anim-cl: I had to google this actress, to know a bit more about whom MIKA has spent time with lately :blush-anim-cl:

Asia Aria Maria Vittoria Rossa Argento - what a fancy name! - born 20.9.75 in ROME - is "one of the most sought-after actresses of the moment"

Love,love

me

I don´t think Mika will be an actor in the future, he did Fanny Ardant a favour back for her acting in his video :wink2:.

What me made think a lot is that Mika looks at the world and all his experiences in a quite different way than most of the other people, he recognises things most people would have overseen and it´s so important for him. For example when he spoke about the paintings of Garder, he described details most of us wouldn´t have seen........ Sometimes I think how can a young man like him, busy like him already know so many things have read so many books, poems and so on....... That´s what I think about :wink2:

Amazing article, again. I will never stop saying how greatly I admire his style of writing, his easiness in expressing the slightest peculiarities of the images in his head.

I really wish him to write more! I hope he will develop his brilliant talent of writer. Moreover, he is sincere and I like how he plays with such a challenging themes (like church, gay rights, Nicole and so on) - but at the same time I adore those simpler articles, like about coffee, because there one can investigate a lot of hidden things in Mika and his way of thinking.

Mika, :bow:

I don´t think Mika will be an actor in the future, he did Fanny Ardant a favour back for her acting in his video :wink2:.

What me made think a lot is that Mika looks at the world and all his experiences in a quite different way than most of the other people, he recognises things most people would have overseen and it´s so important for him. For example when he spoke about the paintings of Garder, he described details most of us wouldn´t have seen........ Sometimes I think how can a young man like him, busy like him already know so many things have read so many books, poems and so on....... That´s what I think about :wink2:

Yes I think the same. I guess it doesn't seem quite as remarkable now that he's 30 but he was talking like this at 23 too.

I do appreciate the way he looks at the world because it is very different to mine. Sometimes I think it's to his detriment because he frames some things in a negative way. Like I feel like we've had similar experiences about certain things but he's reacted to them in a different way and harbours negative feelings. But most of the time I admire his ability to look at things the way he does and wish I could do the same.

So interesting and the last sentence made me laugh so hard!

Asia is really a controversial person. She was married with Morgan, a musician who's a judge in Xfactor...plus her father is a famous (and really talented) movie director so she's really really connected with art!

I bet they've talked a lot!

Nice nice column!