What a brilliant column he has written. What a beautiful person Mika is inside! I agree wholeheartedly with the Faith but not religion part. He is quite right! They ARE two different things and it's high time they wern't. I left a comment on the site.
so true! :wub2:

Faith/spirituality and religion are two separate things

sadly the latter often makes people move away from God instead of making them approach Him

nevertheless IMHO we shouldn't reject churches completely because of that but take the good out of them

Edited by mari62

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, a really good job! :thumb_yello:

That's the result of Mika on his own and a piece of white paper without any lousy journalists around to interrupt him and ask stupid questions about his clothes. :naughty:

Hope he goes on writing on serious topics.

:thumb_yello:

I love him talking about clothes and such as well though :teehee:

on XL facebook page they ask us to leave a comment about what Mika wrote, on the english article page.

let's leave a lot!

:doh:

i wrote mine in italian!

i wrote mine in italian as well last time :aah:

it's an Italian mag, should we write in English?

so true! :wub2:

Faith/spirituality and religion are two separate things

sadly the latter often makes people move away from God instead of making them approach Him

nevertheless IMHO we shouldn't reject churches completely because of that but take the good out of them

I agree with you there:thumb_yello:

That's the result of Mika on his own and a piece of white paper without any lousy journalists around to interrupt him and ask stupid questions about his clothes. :naughty:

Absolutely!

He seems a very intelligent and articulate thinker, I like reading his take on subjects like this. Would love to see him do this column for a while yet.

on XL facebook page they ask us to leave a comment about what Mika wrote, on the english article page.

let's leave a lot!

i wrote mine in italian!

Will do boss!:thumb_yello:

Just commented, do you think he reads the comments?

how can we know? :naughty:

i think it's nice to leave a comment also for the magazine, so they know we care and the column is appreciated and read by many people :original:

= they will hire Mika for looooooooong time :biggrin2:

how can we know? :naughty:

i think it's nice to leave a comment also for the magazine, so they know we care and the column is appreciated and read by many people :original:

= they will hire Mika for looooooooong time :biggrin2:

that's what we want :aah:

+1

and surprisingly mature for his young age..:boxed:

might be young, but I think he has an old soul (not sure if its proper translation to french "vieille âme")

I always had great respect for the way he thinks, but this just got it to a greater level :wub2:

might be young, but I think he has an old soul (not sure if its proper translation to french "vieille âme")

I always had great respect for the way he thinks, but this just got it to a greater level :wub2:

Yes, old soul sounds better than old head:naughty:

Me too. That's much more interesting than interviews about what does he have for breakfast!

let's leave a lot!

i wrote mine in italian!

I saw:teehee: And I already left mine :thumb_yello:

i wrote mine in italian as well last time :aah:

it's an Italian mag, should we write in English?

I think both are ok as its an Italian magazine.

well, the article is in english, people reading it will comment in english...and they will not understand what i wrote :naughty:

I did. Io cappicci un po :naughty:

Just commented, do you think he reads the comments?

I doubt. But the more comments we leave, the better. This will encourage the magazine to post a next column. Or this is what I think.

that's what we want :aah:

+1

I got same feeling after reading it. I've always thought he has a solid head on his shoulders.

:shocked: Is this for everyone or only if you're a member of a church?

We have two big churches in Germany the Catholics and the Evangelish - Lutherish. these are the ofiicial churches and most people are members of these churches ( beside the moslems and others). Every member of these religiones hav to pay the taxes.

Yes, old soul sounds better than old head:naughty:

I don't like "old" :aah:....Sounds really too much pejorative in french:naughty:

"Vieille âme" looks like fossilized soul..:boxed:

What about he has a mind/ soul of a wise man on young shoulders :wub2:

Don't forget he had probably wrote his article on his boat in Portofino spied by a paparazzi with a teleobjective..

It deserves even more credit for doing this brillant job..:wink2: