Best wishes to Paloma

suisuimeko

So happy to read that!!! :wub2:

Thanks very much for this fantastic news!!!

Yeah, that´s why when she texted to me I asked to her to post it here,but she is netless at the moment so she told me to post it here. I do think it´s good news.

I have the feeling I know who that friend is... :teehee:

Great GREAT news! So happy to read that! :wub2: Paloma's really a very strong lady!!

you are clever :aah: I´m happy to know she is recovering.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, that´s why when she texted to me I asked to her to post it here,but she is netless at the moment so she told me to post it here. I do think it´s good news.

you are clever :aah: I´m happy to know she is recovering.

Thanks a lot for sharing the FANTASTIC NEWS !!! :huglove:

I'm very happy to hear she's recovering too.    DoveFlyingAnimation.gif

Rosa is right. I saw Paloma yesterday afternoon walking on her own. She was obviously quite weak, but I was so glad to see her walking!

I didn't mean at all to "break" (or whatever you say it) her privacy. It's just that I've been very worried about her, and so were other MFCers and I thought it was something I had to share.

Rosa is right. I saw Paloma yesterday afternoon walking on her own. She was obviously quite weak, but I was so glad to see her walking!

I didn't mean at all to "break" (or whatever you say it) her privacy. It's just that I've been very worried about her, and so were other MFCers and I thought it was something I had to share.

HA! I knew it was you! :aah:

Thank you for sharing the fantastic news, sweetie! :wub2:

Thank you for the good news :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
A friend of mine (she´s an MFCer) has been today to London and has very good news... She saw Paloma walking in the street. She was using crutchs, but I still think it´s something fantastic and I am sure she will recover in the future.

In order to be true, I must say this MFCer wasn´t rounding Mika´s house and the fact of seeing Paloma was totally fortuitous. If she wants to say who she is, it´s her decision.

Anyway, I´m happy to hear this, and I think many of you will be happy to read that.

Just read that now, thats wonderful news!!!

Thanks for sharing:flowers2:

A friend of mine (she´s an MFCer) has been today to London and has very good news... She saw Paloma walking in the street. She was using crutchs, but I still think it´s something fantastic and I am sure she will recover in the future.

In order to be true, I must say this MFCer wasn´t rounding Mika´s house and the fact of seeing Paloma was totally fortuitous. If she wants to say who she is, it´s her decision.

Anyway, I´m happy to hear this, and I think many of you will be happy to read that.

Wow what a coincidence! In a city of 7 million! Glad to hear she's doing OK.

Wow what a coincidence! In a city of 7 million! Glad to hear she's doing OK.

:naughty: Well, I think the 7 million are greatly reduced when you take into account that 99.9% of MFC'ers stay in the same square km or so when they come to London :roftl::roftl:

I'm really glad that she's making such important progress though, it must have been a very tough road and it can't be easy going through it, herself and those close to her :wub2:.

:naughty: Well, I think the 7 million are greatly reduced when you take into account that 99.9% of MFC'ers stay in the same square km or so when they come to London :roftl::roftl:

I'm really glad that she's making such important progress though, it must have been a very tough road and it can't be easy going through it, herself and those close to her :wub2:.

Honestly, I booked a hostel in South Kensington but not to stalk Mika, it's just that when I wanted to book it was already quite late so there were not many cheap hostels but in South Kensington. So yes, I'd say it was more a concidence that anything else.

Honestly, I booked a hostel in South Kensington but not to stalk Mika, it's just that when I wanted to book it was already quite late so there were not many cheap hostels but in South Kensington. So yes, I'd say it was more a concidence that anything else.

There were not many cheap hostels except in South Ken! Sorry to take exception to this but South Ken is and has been for many years one of the most expensive districts in London.

I am glad Paloma is doing well but I do wish people would stop denying the obvious. Mika fans stay in and around South Ken in the hope of bumping in to Mika. There may be the odd exception to the rule but generally that is the fact of the matter.

I'd respect people much more if they were honest about it all.

Hasn't he moved yet ? Hopefully he'll move out of that nasty cheap area that is SK!

Any news on that?