suisuimeko

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

All this year our thoughts were with you, dear Paloma.

I hope the next year will bring only good things to you and your family. I think about what you and your mother had to endure... it's so awful, I believe God will reward you and soon you will have a lot of happy things!

paloma.gif

WithloveforPaloma0001.jpg

For you Paloma with love, this is how I painted you , walking in the waves and I'm sure you will next summer.

Take care, sweet Paloma, never give up and you'll be fine.

Lots of love and positive thoughts for you :wub2:

I wish that for you as well . . .

moewe_boe.gif

Edited by A. Clay

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Paloma :bye:, hope you be able to see the messages we post here when you can :wub2:

About this pic, I took it last sunday 23/10, when I went with my dad to Maranguape (next to hometown Fortaleza) to take some pics for a college work, and when I was in one of the squares of there and saw the garden full of flowers, the first tought which came to my mind was you, so I choose photograph this flower for you, hope you like it :blush-anim-cl:

M30.jpg

A friend of mine (she´s an MFCer) has been today to London and has very good news... She saw Paloma walking in the street. She was using crutchs, but I still think it´s something fantastic and I am sure she will recover in the future.

In order to be true, I must say this MFCer wasn´t rounding Mika´s house and the fact of seeing Paloma was totally fortuitous. If she wants to say who she is, it´s her decision.

Anyway, I´m happy to hear this, and I think many of you will be happy to read that.

A friend of mine (she´s an MFCer) has been today to London and has very good news... She saw Paloma walking in the street. She was using crutchs, but I still think it´s something fantastic and I am sure she will recover in the future.

In order to be true, I must say this MFCer wasn´t rounding Mika´s house and the fact of seeing Paloma was totally fortuitous. If she wants to say who she is, it´s her decision.

Anyway, I´m happy to hear this, and I think many of you will be happy to read that.

So happy to read that!!! :wub2:

Thanks very much for this fantastic news!!!

I have the feeling I know who that friend is... :teehee:

Great GREAT news! So happy to read that! :wub2: Paloma's really a very strong lady!!