Mika: "It's strange that i succeed, I'm not Beyoncé"

marian538

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'm in the middle of work for my new album and decided that this is the only show that it interrupted. So last thing I do is live before the album comes out, next year"

Yes, already THIS sounds like music in my ears ! :kachinga::wub2:

There are some facts wrong, first thing is the part with the only live gig he will interrupt his work on the new album for. We all know Mika will play three gigs in Southamerika.

I can´t believe that the new album will come out next year. Last time he worked on the album for a whole year and then there were five months of promo before TBWKTM came out. Probably we can be happy to get the new one in spring 2012 :wink2:

Mika said that the 3rd album is less worked than the other two

maybe he doesn't spend so many time writing and recording this new album

and it's possible we can have the new CD next year :blink:

Mika said that the 3rd album is less worked than the other two

maybe he doesn't spend so many time writing and recording this new album

and it's possible we can have the new CD next year :blink:

I love your theory!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for the article !! :thumb_yello:

Next year....that would be amazing ! I hope it's true :teehee:

I think a release in september or decembre 2011 could be very possible :wub2:

Wait and see :teehee:

I think it's likely to be the last quarter of the year. But that will soon be here, especially if he releases a single before the album comes out.

I can't wait to hear new Mika songs ...whenever he's ready :naughty: so much happiness to look forward to! :fangurl:

And I was thrilled to read he's a big fan of Scissor Sisters as one of my dreams is to hear them sing together! Aww! :clap:

Thank you so much for posting this Marian :flowers2::huglove:

I feel in a great mood now! :woot_jump:

I'm in the middle of work for my new album and decided that this is the only show that it interrupted. So last thing I do is live before the album comes out, next year

I hope he doesn't get stuck....:teehee:

(lame joke, I know:blush-anim-cl:)

Well, I laughed:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

2011?

The year has 365 days, so what about silvester then?

I had something like Easter 2013 in my mind, as a realistic person:fisch:

"I'm in the middle of work for my new album and decided that this is the only show that it interrupted. So last thing I do is live before the album comes out, next year"

OMG :shocked:

From now I have to save my money for the tour...:shocked:

Well, it's always in Mika time...:biggrin2:

T4P!

"It will be my first time in South America have been waiting for this a long time. I'm in the middle of work for my new album and decided that this is the only show that it interrupted. So last thing I do is live before the album comes out, next year, "announces entry.

Brilliant news!! :biggrin2: if it's true of course :naughty:

- And personally, with hand on heart, do you feel among the best?

- For starters do not even feel a musician, just do what I feel. And I'm young, I made only two albums, so I have a lot ahead. I am just starting out, I do not think being in a select group of music or something. I think you should ask this in 30 years. Or 10. Ask me in 10 years.

I hope he will just feel as a starter as long as he is making music, it is what makes him a very good songwritter and not a very good business man or a better musician that is not being able to make good songs that comes from his heart . Sometimes when I hear some parts of interviews that he gives, it scared me because I have some flash of him getting older and I hope he will not become like a very good business man in the music industry it would mean that he has lost something important... There is something inside of him which is like as if he is walking on a line and it is not really secure if he let himself influenced...

I think he seems more confident about this new album, and I get the impresion it's more simple. Like going back to basics. He's different than he was in 2008, when if interviewers mentioned the album he would often have a look reminicent of a rabbit in the headlights, and be contradicting himself as to how much of the album he had actually done.

But recently he's been consistant, and much more confident when talking about the new opus. This gives me a good feeling about the album. I would certainly prefer it to be simpler. Let's face it, anyone can sound good with a lot of electro stuff added to their album, but it takes a truely brilliant singer and musician to simply rely on his voice and instruments to create the sound.

I wonder if he'll try out the new songs at the gigs? *Hopes and prays*

Archived