Hiya from Florida!

AmberRose

Hi there everyone!

This is my first post on the forum as you can probably see, and I'm amazingly excited (if that's the right word to use). :original:

My name is Amber and I currently live in Florida, although I was born in England. I moved from England to LUXEMBOURG when I was one year old, and then when I was two I moved to New York. And from there I went to Florida.

My favorite musical artists are: Mika (of course), The Beatles, The Urgency, The Arctic Monkeys, and Lady Gaga. Quite a random mix, I know. :aah:

I first heard of Mika in 2007, but recently fell more in love with his music. Every time I listen to Mika something wonderful comes through to me. He just really speaks to me. :wub2:

I absolutely cannot wait to continue posting. Thank you for reading!

Much love,

Amber Rose

P.S. I'd like to add an extra thank you to Christine who helped me activate my account when I was having problems. :original:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I'm glad you made it! :welcomeani:

I'm also a fan of Arctic Monkeys and Lady Gaga, so not such a strange mix to me. :wink2: I saw Mika, AM and Gaga in the same club actually (not at the same time though!)

Wow! That's really cool! I wish I had the opportunity to see all of them, especially in the same place haha!

And thank you all very much for welcoming me :original:

Archived