MIKA ''appears'' at Garnier commercial

(I'm almost sure that this passed unnoticed, so, I posted here to share with you)

I put ''appears'' because it's not exactly him, but he's included in a sequence of artists and their styles (specially of hair, this commercial is to release Garnier Fructis new hair gel) showed in the video. You can find ''him'' at 0:58

[YOUTUBE]IrySJ4dJwBc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are fooling you because of the rosette :mf_rosetinted:

and the curls too :mf_rosetinted:

I miss them :tears: :tears:

Fancy That :roftl:

T4P :flowers2:

I like it :biggrin2: but Mika is way more beautiful! :mf_lustslow:

EDIT: T4P btw :)

The whole thing is pretty cool. :biggrin2:

T4P! :biggrin2:

Cool that he was included, but I find faux Mika a little creepy. :roftl:

Thanks for sharing! :flowers2:

T4P. But yer man's not got a patch on Mika

you're welcome :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I can't lie to you :mf_rosetinted:

When I read it and started watching it I was like: yeah it's surely just someone with big curls and thats it. But when I saw I yelled: It's him! It's Mika :roftl:

I wasn't really expecting for the guy to be wearing like him :teehee:

Cool. T4P :huglove:

It's nice to see that Mika is up there with Bowie and Michael Jackson :wink2:

:thumb_yello: same here!

The guy with blond curls, long hair, dressed in white with huge glasses is French singer Michel Polnaref :wink2:

(I'm almost sure that this passed unnoticed, so, I posted here to share with you)

I put ''appears'' because it's not exactly him, but he's included in a sequence of artists and their styles (specially of hair, this commercial is to release Garnier Fructis new hair gel) showed in the video. You can find ''him'' at 0:58

[YOUTUBE]IrySJ4dJwBc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Cool :biggrin2:

I noticed that on Youtube they have a list of all the people they feature in it:

1: Elvis Presley 2: John Travolta 3: Kiss 4: Michel Polnareff 5: David Bowie 6: Marilyn Manson 7: Bono 8: Michael Jackson 9: Eminem 10: Daft Punk 11: Julien Doré 12: Bill Kaulitz 13: Danseur de Tecktonik 14: Mika 15: David Guetta 16: Will.I.Am 17: Akon 18: Justin Timberlake 19: Jonas Brothers 20: Justin Bieber

I noticed that on Youtube they have a list of all the people they feature in it:

1: Elvis Presley 2: John Travolta 3: Kiss 4: Michel Polnareff 5: David Bowie 6: Marilyn Manson 7: Bono 8: Michael Jackson 9: Eminem 10: Daft Punk 11: Julien Doré 12: Bill Kaulitz 13: Danseur de Tecktonik 14: Mika 15: David Guetta 16: Will.I.Am 17: Akon 18: Justin Timberlake 19: Jonas Brothers 20: Justin Bieber

Julien Doré!! :aah:

Does anyone know this guy outside of France? :teehee:

Well at least for him, it's rather flattering to appear in such a gallery of celebrities and pop stars :naughty:

Archived