It's possible to buy in my country too!! Great news! :thumb_yello:

I just found out that we can buy it in Norway :blink:

Yay :yay:

Excellent news! :boing:

Finally in Spain! :woot_jump:

Thank you! :clap:

:yay:

De nada! :teehee:

it still is #1 on Itunes Canada (french palmares)

for the 3rd week in a row!

:kachinga:

He's still #3 in combined charts (but they say he's a good candidate for #1 soon), #2 for downloads only, and #1 on iTunes :thumb_yello:

fantastic news:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

This is incredibly exciting news! I just wish he was charting in the UK and USA and Australia, and elsewhere, with the English EMD, or some other song.

During last 2 days I was out w my friends, they played EMD 5 times here! In MY country!!! Unreal.

During last 2 days I was out w my friends, they played EMD 5 times here! In MY country!!! Unreal.

That sounds really promising:thumb_yello: Maybe they are playing it on the radio here, too, and I am just unaware because I don't listen to it that often. I'd better check some radio playlists here, too.:teehee:

Edit: just checked the webpage of the most popular radio station here. When I search 'Mika', there are 2 results, Lollipop and Big Girl. The latter was last played yesterday. Slightly behind times :doh::roftl: Mika really is in need of new hits. It's not even that he doesn't get played .

Edited by suzie

they played 3 times here during last 2 days :boing: when i turn the radio on for asking them, exactly that time was "exclusive" and EMD there. after that there was "request show" and i asked them for EMD, and they played ofc:biggrin2: and next day they played it too.

edit: I asked "music box" too(it's TV channel here) but they had not emd yet :huh: I'll ask them again in few days.

A very famous Brazilian DJ called Jana Rosa made a special playlist for a blog, including her latest "top of mind" songs, and Elle Me Dit is #1. Amazing. :wub2:

i think this famous Brazilian DJ is Fran in disguise :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

kidding aside, that's great news! :yay:

i think this famous Brazilian DJ is Fran in disguise :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

kidding aside, that's great news! :yay:

I don't know about being a real DJ, but I assure you you'd love my playlists :roftl:

And YES! Awesome! Everyone goes to her parties around here and you know how wefhufgsdkjfgejuk is to have a MIKA SONG IN FRENCH being played in Brazil??? :aah: