New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

On Itunes Canada, "Elle me dit" was at #2 in Canadian French chart last week, but i'm happy to say, it is back at #1 this week :yay:

It is at #71 in Canada! Which isn't bad, considering Quebec is the only francophone province :biggrin2:

thats great news!!!

Just incase anyone was wondering, EMD is going to be released on November 8th for those in the States!

very happy for the American fans:thumb_yello:

They should also make it available on iTunes. That would help with the chart success. Only his fans would pay extra for the disc. No one who hasn't heard the song would bother. That's my opinion anyway.

He should sing EMD at that concert he's now doing in Washington on October 1st, then Barack and others would rush to buy the song!

He should sing EMD at that concert he's now doing in Washington on October 1st, then Barack and others would rush to buy the song!

:lmfao: Somehow I can't see that happen.

Perhaps Toy Boy, Love Today, Grace Kelly, Stuck in the Middle or even Underwater would be a better choice for that occasion, anyway. :teehee:

They should also make it available on iTunes. That would help with the chart success. Only his fans would pay extra for the disc. No one who hasn't heard the song would bother. That's my opinion anyway.

oh god, now when i hear EMD i'm gonna be picturing Barack grooving to it, like this> :dance_man:

i really hope there's an extra song (not just a remix plz!) on the CD or something, but i'll probably buy it anyway :aah:

He should sing those songs too!

yes, I mean, he is likely to give a concert with several songs, as the article says, but somehow I can't picture him singing EMD to the US President :teehee:

Not even Toy Boy, actually. He must have completely forgotten that song by now..:naughty:

yes, I mean, he is likely to give a concert with several songs, as the article says, but somehow I can't picture him singing EMD to the US President :teehee:

Not even Toy Boy, actually. He must have completely forgotten that song by now..:naughty:

the president may not even be present to the afterparty :dunno:

oh good! YAY FOR MIKA! :yay:

and thanks for posting! i wondered & tried to find the proper French chart online but didn't know what i was looking for :doh:

You're welcome! (I like bringing good news :wink2:)

You can try this link for French charts, but it's only updated on Fridays

http://chartsinfrance.net/charts/singles.php

Well, I'm a bit dissappointed that there will be only two songs on that single. And one of them is a remix. I don't really like remixes:sneaky2:

But I suppose I won't help myself from buying it anyway...:teehee:

+1 :naughty:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=i3izh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Did someone saw somewhere the credits for the song? Like if he wrote it alone? My daughter needs info for some school presentation she has to do in music:thumb_yello:

It looks like it says Mika and Doriand on the CD cover.

From twitter:

BeatauCue

Our Mika's (@MIKAsounds) remix is part of his new single "Elle Me Dit"... available worldwide next monday ! yfrog.com/h3i3izhj

30 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=i3izh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

thats looks great, I really like the packaging:thumb_yello:

Also brilliant news about Elle me Dit being #1 for a month now:biggrin2:

It looks like it says Mika and Doriand on the CD cover.

you have good eyes:thumb_yello:

It is written in huge letters right at the top - you just can't see it in full:

WRITT(EN BY)

MIKA AND DOR(INLAN)

It was produced by Greg, Mika and Klas Åhlund. The 'Yelle' type of electronic noises come from the latter I guess.

If it took only a day to record the song, I guess they spent around 2 minutes on the 'cover art' :naughty:

Edited by suzie