Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems our lovely old men is a comedian named Patrice Pujol :biggrin2:

Is there anyone who still believes the old man is Mika? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yes.

I still don't have any doubt.

Please, don't rake me over the coals for it again.

It is going take more than a headshot to convince me because it is easier to change a face with makeup and prosthetics than it is to change arms, hands, and movements. At this point, it's going to take hearing Mika say it.

If I ever see Mika again, I will ask him and have my answer and I will not share that answer with anybody.

If I never see him again, I am content being the only one who sees Mika in the video. Either way, I am content.

Yes.

I still don't have any doubt.

Please, don't rake me over the coals for it again.

It is going take more than a headshot to convince me because it is easier to change a face with makeup and prosthetics than it is to change arms, hands, and movements. At this point, it's going to take hearing Mika say it.

If I ever see Mika again, I will ask him and have my answer and I will not share that answer with anybody.

If I never see him again, I am content being the only one who sees Mika in the video. Either way, I am content.

blueeyes.gif

Elle Me Dit is at 16,623,926 . . . it now has a higher view count than any of Mika's other videos.

in that case would be nice if it won this music prize:wink2:....

(my fav M vid is probably HE but I like all his vids.., and I like this one very much!!!!)

photo13963.jpg

Oh, mystery solved! That name sounds familiar, but I'm probably thinking

of that baseball player Albert Pujols. :naughty:

Anyhow, I found his website:

http://www.patricepujol.com

which has more photos that show him looking more like he does in the video.

And then I clicked on the "Films" link and there's the Elle Me Dit video right at

the top!

http://www.patricepujol.com/patricepujol/Films.html

Thanks for finding that, Milda! :thumb_yello:

photo13963.jpg

http://www.dynamite-talents.fr/artist/details_63.html

Oh, mystery solved! That name sounds familiar, but I'm probably thinking

of that baseball player Albert Pujols. :naughty:

Anyhow, I found his website:

http://www.patricepujol.com

which has more photos that show him looking more like he does in the video.

And then I clicked on the "Films" link and there's the Elle Me Dit video right at

the top!

http://www.patricepujol.com/patricepujol/Films.html

Thanks for finding that, Milda! :thumb_yello:

Awwwwww!!!! Finally the mystery is solved!!! :naughty: He looks very elegant :wub2: Going to read more as soon as I have time! Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

photo13963.jpg

http://www.dynamite-talents.fr/artist/details_63.html

thanks for finding that Milda:thumb_yello:

would love to see more of his acting in films since he did such a great job with his part on the Elle me Dit video.

17,000,000 is surpassed!!!!

I love this job ;-)))

(looks like almost everytime I check another 1,000,000 is over...;-))) (ha I check quite ofted cause I dance to it, it's a good thing to motivate myself to action...)

so remember everyone! Christmas 2011 Elle me dit was 17,000,000!!!

never ending stooooryyyy

I love this job ;-)))

(looks like almost everytime I check another 1,000,000 is over...;-))) (ha I check quite ofted cause I dance to it, it's a good thing to motivate myself to action...)

never ending stooooryyyy

thats brilliant:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

I love this job ;-)))

never ending stooooryyyy

and now, in less than a month, it has more than 18,000,000 views :biggrin2:

and now, in less than a month, it has more than 18,000,000 views :biggrin2:

told you, it's never ending stooory...:wink2::thumb_yello:

(I overslept that, thank you for giving me a hand here...:wink2:)

I think it's ...universal song and always be ..kind of "immortal" ....Mika writes about teenage things cause he has a good contact with his inner teenager...but from the adult's position...and from talented adult's position so it's a bit like very talented adults who write children's books and children love that books....

ps. and not only teenagers;-))) there are mothers who treat their 40 years old (or older ) children like that..

ps. and not only teenagers;-))) there are mothers who treat their 40 years old (or older ) children like that..

I think anyone who lives in their parents' home is likely to be subjected to that kind of judgement/harassment. :naughty:

I think anyone who lives in their parents' home is likely to be subjected to that kind of judgement/harassment. :naughty:

I think it's awful (awful =unhealthy, but I know it's complicated and there are many reasons for it, hey now often economical) to live in parent's home/ with parents when you're an adult.

But I was thinking more of that some mother's character (doesn't matter if the "child" lives in the parent's house or not- they treat them like that.)

But I was thinking more of that some mother's character (doesn't matter if the "child" lives in the parent's house or not- they treat them like that.)

Yes I agree but I think the child participates in that dynamic and it's often up to them to draw the boundaries because a lot of mothers are not going to let go of that control voluntarily. If you cut the ties by moving out and not responding to being treated like a child or being guilt tripped then I think the dynamic will shift no matter what kind of character you're dealing with.

A couple of my family members are going through this battle now as the girl comes of age and I think the girl is going to win. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived