Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't tried to pin down which age of his life he was trying to pin down in the song because he said it was about a relationship. Mother/son relationships tend to be lifelong things. In my experience, nagging mothers never stop no matter how old their sons are, so he was probably drawing from things he has heard throughout his life.

I wasn't expecting the video to reflect the song lyrics because Mika seldom makes videos that reflect the actual lyrics of the song. BIOTG didn't take place in a bar with a guy who blamed everybody else for his problems. Grace Kelly didn't show a bunch of people telling him who to be.

Whether his videos reflect his song lyrics or not, he always manages to come up with something interesting. Thus, we always get to have interesting discussions about What Is Going There.

I still adore this video. All the more so after I was without internet for four days and watched it again. I still think it's awesome. I am even more convinced that the old man is Mika, even after seeing pictures of the guy other people think it is. I'll go to my grave believing it unless Mika decides to do a behind the scenes for the video and tells us all that the old man is someone else. Still, I think it's going to be a play by play of the awesome makeup :biggrin2:

Dear, I sware I´ll kiss Mika next time I see him on M&G, if the old man is him!

IT´S NOT MIKA! :blink:

please take a look at this.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3541797&postcount=388

Dear, I sware I´ll kiss Mika next time I see him on M&G, if the old man is him!

IT´S NOT MIKA! :blink:

please take a look at this.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3541797&postcount=388

We don´t need to change anyone´s thoughts, don´t you think? If she says she will believe it´s Mika till Mika says the opposite, it´s fine for me. Why do you need to change her mind? It´s not that she is asking "do you think it´s Mika?" in that case, we could tell her our opinion, but she´s not asking, she´s sure it´s Mika.

Here, in this forum, we agree to disagree! :thumb_yello:

We don´t need to change anyone´s thoughts, don´t you think? If she says she will believe it´s Mika till Mika says the opposite, it´s fine for me. Why do you need to change her mind? It´s not that she is asking "do you think it´s Mika?" in that case, we could tell her our opinion, but she´s not asking, she´s sure it´s Mika.

Here, in this forum, we agree to disagree! :thumb_yello:

I know, you´re right, ofc there´s nothing wrong if she thinks it´s him, I just think it´s not him so I´m saying that my opinion is different. :biggrin2:

I know, you´re right, ofc there´s nothing wrong if she thinks it´s him, I just think it´s not him so I´m saying that my opinion is different. :biggrin2:

That´s what MFC is about... some people think his hair is curled,some others believe it´s only when his curler is around, some people think he´s straight... some people think he´s vegetarian... But in all the time I´ve been here,no matter how many proofs of anything somebody can show, we all still believe what our heart says to us about Mika´s issues :naughty:

That´s what MFC is about... some people think his hair is curled,some others believe it´s only when his curler is around, some people think he´s straight... some people think he´s vegetarian... But in all the time I´ve been here,no matter how many proofs of anything somebody can show, we all still believe what our heart says to us about Mika´s issues :naughty:

It's still not him.

It's still not him.

Do you have that funny story in your country with the stubborn wife who said that the sheep are cut not chop? Or something like that?!:naughty:

Anyway...you're starting to sound like her!:teehee:

But of course it's not Mika, the guy is too old, even without make up!:roftl:

And there are so many differences body-wise, all examined by the excellent MFC FBI!

That is true but if you're discussing matters of fact and not matters of opinion, I don't like people spreading misinformation on MFC. If someone wants to believe that Mika is straight they can knock themselves out, it's none of my concern. But if they are going to post on MFC that we don't know that Mika is not straight because he has never said otherwise then I'm going to correct them.

Sure there are some people who are never going to accept facts but there are plenty of other casual readers of MFC who come here just looking for information and are open minded towards what they will learn. I would have loved to have come to MFC for the first time and read that Mika had made a statement about bisexuality instead of people saying "he's not gay", "who cares" and locking down threads when someone wanted to discuss it.

I guess this point about Mika/the old man is irrelevant. Anyone who can see should be able to determine it's not him for themselves, but still it's really not a matter of opinion. :naughty:

Do you have that funny story in your country with the stubborn wife who said that the sheep are cut not chop? Or something like that?!:naughty:

Anyway...you're starting to sound like her!:teehee:

And there are so many differences body-wise, all examined by the excellent MFC FBI!

Nah, don't know the story but am known for my stubbornness:teehee:

:blink:Are we seriously discussing this here?

I mean, it's just like someone claiming that Mika is an alien and stating that they will live in that belief until it is proven otherwise. :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

I mean, it's just like someone claiming that Mika is an alien and stating that they will live in that belief until it is proven otherwise. :dunno::mf_rosetinted:

He is an alien. I won't belief you unless proven otherwise.

That is true but if you're discussing matters of fact and not matters of opinion, I don't like people spreading misinformation on MFC. If someone wants to believe that Mika is straight they can knock themselves out, it's none of my concern. But if they are going to post on MFC that we don't know that Mika is not straight because he has never said otherwise then I'm going to correct them.

Sure there are some people who are never going to accept facts but there are plenty of other casual readers of MFC who come here just looking for information and are open minded towards what they will learn. I would have loved to have come to MFC for the first time and read that Mika had made a statement about bisexuality instead of people saying "he's not gay", "who cares" and locking down threads when someone wanted to discuss it.

Yessss!:thumb_yello:

Nah, don't know the story but am known for my stubbornness:teehee:

It's a good capacity, I've had so much use for mine through the years!:wink2:

No, not seriously at all!:teehee:

He would make a really cute alien though!:roftl:

So, regardless of who the old man is, does anybody else think he's adorable?

I think his dancing and the faces he make are awesome for this video.

I like all of the personalities displayed by the costumes and makeup. I think his is the most fun, but it might just be because I know a lot of awesome white-haired gents who really are that fun. :thumb_yello:

The equestrian is another of my favorites, but that might just be because I love gingers and grew up in a place where I was always around horses. :biggrin2:

I like the old guy very much because I find he is very funny :wink2:

I like it too. it's bright, funny (the gay character is my favourite). Of course I'd love to see Mika in it and shame he doesn't appear even as a... postman or someone:naughty: as people may not know who's singing the song.

i've been meaning to do this for a while now but just got around to it...

Look who's popped by mum's place! :mail: it's Mika the postman!

mikathefrenchpostman.jpg

sorry it's a bit crap, i'm just figuring out how to use pixlr, but most of all, omg Mika i'm so sorry! :teehee::fisch:

mikathefrenchpostman.jpg

sorry it's a bit crap, i'm just figuring out how to use pixlr, but most of all, omg Mika i'm so sorry! :teehee::fisch:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

mikathefrenchpostman.jpg

This postman has a strange posture :roftl: How could I miss him in the video? He's even got the French post sign on him :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

This postman has a strange posture :roftl: How could I miss him in the video? He's even got the French post sign on him :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

He's got a strange posture because he's a pervy peeping postman outside her window :roftl:

i had to look on wikipedia to find out about the French postal system; his hat's actually a US postal one i just stuck a French logo on :teehee:

I LOVE THIS CLIP!!!

Even though Mika is not in the video (or is he ;)?), I find it contiagiously cute and funny, just like the song!!

Almost two years since a MIKA album or show :( Couldnt be in Europe. Severe withdrawal approaching!!! This is what is keeping our appetites wet until there. MERCI POUR ELLE ME DIT!!!

mikathefrenchpostman.jpg

:lmfao:

Oh how could I OVERLOOK IT? :shocked:

Archived