Rest in peace, Dark Angel ....

Miss.roxy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dark Angel started to be my "pics for captions supplier"...

Then, we started calling eachother during Mika gigs so we could listen to him sing live on our phones...

We talked a lot...

She had health problems...

She had also other serious problems, too...

No one deserves to go this soon...

You'll be missed, DA...

Hope you find in Heaven the peace you couldn't find on Earth...

You were my first friend here at MFC, dear DA.

I will never forget our midnight conversations.

You were always available if I needed to talk to a friend.

Thank you for being my friend, Angel.

Same here. :sad:

I remember coming here, finding gasmic thread and she was there.. and we became friends, I was a newbie and she talked to me like we knew each other for months. :tears:

I think I knew she was ill a while ago but I just assumed she'd get better! We didn't often post in the same threads but I still felt I knew her through her posts- she seemed to have such a life force

RIP Dark Angel

Hope it's okay if I'm quoting your post because what you're saying counts for me, too.

I didn't know her that well, I knew she was ill, but I thought she was doing better when I saw her in Liège.

May she rest in peace.

I think this version of the pic in not well-known, but I suppose this was maybe the last happiest moment in her life. She was so very happy to meet Mika that time.

271169_10150240419708040_6006248039_7461596_5075340_n.jpg

Yes, and the reason it wasn't well-known is because of me. I did not know her well and that is why I showed the cropped picture everywhere, because it meant a lot to me. I remember how happy she was that day, and I hope she knew the whole shebang that went with this picture wasn't because I didn't like her or anything. And trust me, I've felt guilty because of this for a long time. I just hope she forgave me before it was too late.

As I said on the other thread, she was too young for something like this to happen. :sad: It's very sad to see a young woman go like this, so suddenly.

We may have had our differences, but she was still a member of the Mika-family, and I know how close she was to many people here. My thoughts are with her family and friends. :huglove:

Archived