• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School/exams are stressing me outttttttt!!! :crybaby:

haha sometimes its a bit annoying..:aah: but she was a Big girl twice in Mika's shows.. one in Düsseldorf (when I was lollipop girl) and in Werchter TW Classic, a damn festival! And I wasnt allowed cause the already got lollipopgirls and joanie litterally begged my mum and Biekje to be big girl! :boxed: I mean, COME ON!:shocked:

I can imagine! :aah:

ohohoh! I turned knitting club into 'MIKA club' today! ;D

Basically I was telling the girl I sit next to in RS how much I love MIKA and then for some reason the convo turned to her and her knitting club :mf_rosetinted: (she's in charge) and I was like 'oh, I might come today because it cold oitside' :aah: then i was like, 'I'm joking I cbb' Then she told me they play music and stuff and I was like :boing: 'are you allowed to use the smartboard?' And she was like 'yeah..' and then I was all 'OMG I' coming I'm gonna put MIKA on omg this is so exciting!' And then she was like 'nooooooooooooo please dont come! I'm not gonna let you!' And then I was ike 'I'm coming' >:D So I went :naughty:

So ya I just played MIKA the whole time and no one was even knitting (except for that gir) :biggrin2:

And then some people were being mean and wanted mt to turn it off but anyways everybody loved MIKA really...it was so funnnn :D and a girl said 'no, I like when Hiba's here....it's fun!' :pinkbow: Because that girl wanted me to go and not come back :biggrin2:

So ya....it was gooooooooooodddddddddd and MIKA got lots of compliments which made me happy ^-^ 'lets change this into MIKA club woooo' and I showed them Elle Me Dit and Vive Le Vent as well :3333

It was actually so good...I've never been able to fangirl to such a 'big' 'audeience' (othrt than you guys and my family) xD before! :aah:

I'm going back next week....:naughty: mwhahahaha

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

oh and thank you to Mary who sent me the mp3 for Karen :mf_lustslow:

ah you're welcome! :D wanted to ask if you got it and I'm glad you did :biggrin2:

and I'M NOT GOIGN TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! :yay::groovy::boing:

I just sent you an email :wink2:

AHHH LUCKY YOUUUUU :shun: :shun: I'm trying to convince my dad to let me stay at home tomorrow :biggrin2:

oh I never check email :aah:

tomorrow is St.George's day tomorrow so it's not working day :boing:

wish ya luck :naughty:

Basically I was telling the girl I sit next to in RS how much I love MIKA and then for some reason the convo turned to her and her knitting club (she's in charge) and I was like 'oh, I might come today because it cold oitside' :aah: then i was like, 'I'm joking I cbb' Then she told me they play music and stuff and I was like :boing: 'are you allowed to use the smartboard?' And she was like 'yeah..' and then I was all 'OMG I' coming I'm gonna put MIKA on omg this is so exciting!' And then she was like 'nooooooooooooo please dont come! I'm not gonna let you!' And then I was ike 'I'm coming' >:D So I went :naughty:

So ya I just played MIKA the whole time and no one was even knitting (except for that gir) :biggrin2:

And then some people were being mean and wanted mt to turn it off but anyways everybody loved MIKA really...it was so funnnn :D and a girl said 'no, I like when Hiba's here....it's fun!' :pinkbow: Because that girl wanted me to go and not come back :biggrin2:

So ya....it was gooooooooooodddddddddd and MIKA got lots of compliments which made me happy ^-^ 'lets change this into MIKA club woooo' and I showed them Elle Me Dit and Vive Le Vent as well :3333

It was actually so good...I've never been able to fangirl to such a 'big' 'audeience' (othrt than you guys and my family) xD before! :aah:

I'm going back next week.... mwhahahaha

That's awesome, it's always great when you 'reveal' your fandom and people actually like it :biggrin2: I did that with Harry Potter (one of my obsessions :teehee:) and 2 of my friends have become fans of it as well now!

Conclusion: We must all fangirl about Mika freely and play his music all the time:mf_rosetinted:

Basically I was telling the girl I sit next to in RS how much I love MIKA and then for some reason the convo turned to her and her knitting club :mf_rosetinted: (she's in charge) and I was like 'oh, I might come today because it cold oitside' :aah: then i was like, 'I'm joking I cbb' Then she told me they play music and stuff and I was like :boing: 'are you allowed to use the smartboard?' And she was like 'yeah..' and then I was all 'OMG I' coming I'm gonna put MIKA on omg this is so exciting!' And then she was like 'nooooooooooooo please dont come! I'm not gonna let you!' And then I was ike 'I'm coming' >:D So I went :naughty:

I'm going back next week....:naughty: mwhahahaha

Sooooooooooooo awesome. :naughty:

omg look at al those typos :shocked::aah: its difficult to type with a keyboard on your lap :mf_rosetinted: and .I typed it really fast :aah:

That's awesome, it's always great when you 'reveal' your fandom and people actually like it :biggrin2: I did that with Harry Potter (one of my obsessions :te:) and 2 of my friends have become fans of it as well now!

Conclusion: We must all fangirl about Mika freely and play his music all the timeetinted:

It isssssssss and yess :naughty: I know a few people who like MIKA but theyre not exacty 'fans' they just know a few of his songs :aah:

And everybody loves his curly hair...and then they get upset when I tell them he's cut most of them off xD :aah I think most people know him from 2007/08/09 :P

Sooooooooooooo awesome. :naughty:

:teehee:

Just realise we have mocks next week so theyll be no MIKA club for the next 2 weeks :sad::aah:

Rumor has it there might be a Kick Ass 2 .... OMG wouldn't that be just aaahhh!!!!! :boing:

Do you know what.....I havent even watched the first one :boxed::crybaby:

When I went to watch it at the cinema they didnt let us in because we didnt have ID and we were under 15 anyway :( And now my dad's refusing to get it out for me! D: He doesnt want to me to watch iit because of all the swearing ???? Does he think Im 5 or something ?! -.-

Do you know what.....I havent even watched the first one :boxed::crybaby:

When I went to watch it at the cinema they didnt let us in because we didnt have ID and we were under 15 anyway :( And now my dad's refusing to get it out for me! D: He doesnt want to me to watch iit because of all the swearing ???? Does he think Im 5 or something ?! -.-

"She tells me that’s enough, do as you’re told

Does she think I’m eight years old"

i didn't like Kick Ass very much, 'cept for the Mika song of course :blush-anim-cl: maybe KA2 will be better for me

"She tells me that’s enough, do as you’re told

Does she think I’m eight years old"

i didn't like Kick Ass very much, 'cept for the Mika song of course :blush-anim-cl: maybe KA2 will be better for me

:aah: :naugthy:

:o everybody said it was awesome xD

Archived