eeekkk!!! HOW could you NOT like Kick Ass!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Hit Girl is the BOMB!!!! I wanna be JUST like her when I grow up!!!! :roftl:

i'm not even sure why i didn't really like it. it's not because i'm against violence or anything. maybe it's because i don't really like Nicholas Cage, or maybe it was so hyped i was expecting it to be A-MAZ-ING? :dunno:

i ought to watch it again (more than just the last bit of credits i mean) and my mind might change.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm not even sure why i didn't really like it. it's not because i'm against violence or anything. maybe it's because i don't really like Nicholas Cage, or maybe it was so hyped i was expecting it to be A-MAZ-ING? :dunno:

i ought to watch it again (more than just the last bit of credits i mean) and my mind will change.

I've bought it on DVD and have never even watched it yet :dunno:

It isn't sounding promising so far then :aah:

Yeahhhhh man. Did you look old for your age, or were they just lazy? :teehee:

Last time I went to the cinema, it was the ONE TIME I remembered my ID, and they didn't ask for it.. So I was insisted on showing it to them anyway :aah:

I think I managed to look a bit older than usual, since they did ask for IDs from the girls who were in the line before me. Oh it was such a lucky day. :naughty:

i ought to watch it again (more than just the last bit of credits i mean) and my mind might change.

My father looks a lot like Nicholas Cage, that's why I hate seeing him in films. :roftl: I just can't take him seriously, it's as if my dad was doing all the stuff Cage was doing. Watching Face/Off was hilarious though.

My father looks a lot like Nicholas Cage, that's why I hate seeing him in films. :roftl: I just can't take him seriously, it's as if my dad was doing all the stuff Cage was doing. Watching Face/Off was hilarious though.

so ur dad is really cute then!:biggrin2:

seriously i had a crush on nic from back in valley girl (don't ask) not so much since he's aged though...:teehee:

I've bought it on DVD and have never even watched it yet :dunno:

It isn't sounding promising so far then :aah:

:bye:

I've been such a lurker lately (reading but never posting), so I feel like I'm just a stranger jumping into the conversation, but I wanted to reply by saying....

I bought the DVD too, and like you I haven't watched yet either. I bought it right after it was released on DVD (I guess it's been over a year now). Really I'm not even interested in the movie, I just wanted to own it for the song. I'll watch it eventually because I'm still curious since a lot has been said on here about it, and of course since Mika likes it.

I've been such a lurker lately (reading but never posting), so I feel like I'm just a stranger jumping into the conversation, but I wanted to reply by saying....

I bought the DVD too, and like you I haven't watched yet either. I bought it right after it was released on DVD (I guess it's been over a year now). Really I'm not even interested in the movie, I just wanted to own it for the song. I'll watch it eventually because I'm still curious since a lot has been said on here about it, and of course since Mika likes it.

Welcome back :huglove:

I was wondering where you'd gone :teehee:

Kick Ass is a really good movie :mf_lustslow: it's really worth watching :thumb_yello:

i think my aloe plant is slowly dying :( his arms are turning brown & getting thin. his name is Elma Dee (cactus boy in the video+aloe is related to cacti) and i've had him about 5 months. i knew i shouldn't have named him. i've gotten rather attatched to him & now i'm extra sad :sad:

i think my aloe plant is slowly dying :( his arms are turning brown & getting thin. his name is Elma Dee (cactus boy in the video+aloe is related to cacti) and i've had him about 5 months. i knew i shouldn't have named him. i've gotten rather attatched to him & now i'm extra sad :sad:

aww...sorry..he might yet recover though..you should try googling how to save ur aloe plant:wink2:

Everyone is winning the competitions and I haven't won even one. I haven't come near :aah: I WILL ONE DAY.

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! :dance_man:

I've not even entered that competition :teehee:

wooo :yay: I had no school today! :groovy: but tomorrow-yes:mf_rosetinted:

I'm lucky that i had to have 7lessons today and it was no school day:naughty: tomorrow-6 :D

I just wanted to pop in here and say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone ... (even though most of you probably don't celebrate it!?) It is ALWAYS a good time to be thankful for all of the wonderful family and friends and blessings in our lives!!! I am very THANKFUL for ALL my MFC peeps and I LOVE you all!!! :bye:

I just wanted to pop in here and say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone ... (even though most of you probably don't celebrate it!?) It is ALWAYS a good time to be thankful for all of the wonderful family and friends and blessings in our lives!!! I am very THANKFUL for ALL my MFC peeps and I LOVE you all!!! :bye:

same to you!!

happy turkey day..:biggrin2:

what is thanksgiving actually about??:blink: I feel a bit stupid now..:aah:

Have you guys every heard of the Efteling? (a themed park in the south of the Netherlands..) Priced with best park of the year etc... I'm going to it in december! Its called the Winter Efteling by then! Its like Disney, but then other fairytales like Rapunzel, Grumpelstiltskin, also Snow White, sleeping beauty.. Grimm's fairy tales to be exact.. Its such a magical park!:biggrin2:

http://www.efteling.com/

what is thanksgiving actually about??:blink: I feel a bit stupid now..:aah:

Have you guys every heard of the Efteling? (a themed park in the south of the Netherlands..) Priced with best park of the year etc... I'm going to it in december! Its called the Winter Efteling by then! Its like Disney, but then other fairytales like Rapunzel, Grumpelstiltskin, also Snow White, sleeping beauty.. Grimm's fairy tales to be exact.. Its such a magical park!:biggrin2:

http://www.efteling.com/

thanksgiving is a day to show how thankful you are for Mika by eating loads of turkey & watching american football or something :teehee:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

That park looks cool especially since i'm not a big disney fan. but does "Monsieur Cannibale" mean Mister Cannibal (as in a person who eats other people)? :roftl:

Archived