• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanksgiving is a day to show how thankful you are for Mika by eating loads of turkey & watching american football or something :teehee:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

That park looks cool especially since i'm not a big disney fan. but does "Monsieur Cannibale" mean Mister Cannibal (as in a person who eats other people)? :roftl:

hahaha! I am veeery thankful for Mika! :aah:

Monsieur Cannibale really means mister cannibal, you sit in a stew (with a face on it:teehee:) and its like the cups from Alice in wonderland in disneyland. search for it on youtube! the song to it is so funny! xD It doesnt have a real story like The flying Dutchman, or Villa Volta or Spookslot.. its just a fun ride.. Never been in it..:naughty:

Ohh this reminded me of the time I snuck into the cinema to see Sweeney Todd when I was still 17, you were supposed to be 18 but they didn't ask me for an ID. Like a boss! :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: they even ask the boys infront of us for ID and they actualy looked 15! :blink: -__-

I got into I Am Legend when I was 11 :3 :aah:

How old are you now?xD

:lmfao: u had me cracking up at this!! i first saw it years after it came out and i was about 14...no accounting for teenage taste :teehee:

I guess we all have those crushes we really couldn't explain these days. :roftl:

:aah: they even ask the boys infront of us for ID and they actualy looked 15! :blink: -__-

I got into I Am Legend when I was 11 :3 :aah:

How old are you now?xD

Hehee, maybe they wanted to make sure the boys really were old enough to see it? :teehee:

Here the cashiers at shops have been instructed to ID everyone who looks like they're under 23 and are trying to buy alcohol or something like that. I think it's kind of weird though since the legal age here is 18. Oh, and I'm 21. :biggrin2:

Spent about 5 hours on this last night! (including uploading).

SO PLEASE WATCH! I think you'll like it if you love Mika :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]l6fTQgUeUgA[/YOUTUBE]

Eloise i saw that vid on fb and it's so:mf_lustslow: ! love it! :teehee:

you make me make one too :mf_rosetinted: but maybe when I'll have time :boxed:

Eloise i saw that vid on fb and it's so:mf_lustslow: ! love it! :teehee:

you make me make one too :mf_rosetinted: but maybe when I'll have time :boxed:

Aw thanks :teehee: It's probably the best one I've done :teehee: I wanna become really good at them! AND GET THOUSANDS OF HITS MWAHAHAHA.

Make one! It's really fun! But it took about 3.5 hours to fully upload :aah:

Aw thanks :teehee: It's probably the best one I've done :teehee: I wanna become really good at them! AND GET THOUSANDS OF HITS MWAHAHAHA.

Make one! It's really fun! But it took about 3.5 hours to fully upload :aah:

yeah, I know, even school projects take A LOT of time (what about I don't really care:mf_rosetinted::naughty: ) but I have some of vids and pics ofc, and I'll make it :das:

btw what program do you use?

yeah, I know, even school projects take A LOT of time (what about I don't really care:mf_rosetinted::naughty: ) but I have some of vids and pics ofc, and I'll make it :das:

btw what program do you use?

I use Cyberlink PowerDirector. It's probably one of the best programmes. Usually you have to pay for it, but I found a video on youtube that told you how to get it for free. :naughty:

I use Cyberlink PowerDirector. It's probably one of the best programmes. Usually you have to pay for it, but I found a video on youtube that told you how to get it for free. :naughty:

oh yeah I know that fro my bro, he always does such things:roftl:

uuh I'm hungry :aah: gotta bring smth here:mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

Welcome back :huglove:

I was wondering where you'd gone :teehee:

Kick Ass is a really good movie :mf_lustslow: it's really worth watching :thumb_yello:

Thanks!! :huglove:

I've never really left, I stop by here most days....though a couple months ago I went about a month without coming here because I was without a working computer for awhile and then it took ages to catch up on all of my usual internet stuff :aah:

I will watch the movie some day. I'm not much of a movie watcher. My attention span isn't that long :roftl: I'm always online while watching TV and the computer gets most of my attention.

Spent about 5 hours on this last night! (including uploading).

SO PLEASE WATCH! I think you'll like it if you love Mika :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]l6fTQgUeUgA[/YOUTUBE]

This is LOVELY :wub2: I wish I could do something like this too, but I don't take many videos :huh: (I take 8746028374507823512394 photos a day though:teehee:)

Archived