Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

globe11.jpg

My dreams of hooking up with Mika and becoming the new Beyonce & Jay-Z have shattered right before my eyes. How will I live?:mf_rosetinted:

Haha,thanks,I haven't seen that before :thumb_yello: You're right,that hat is so old! :blink:

He wore it aaaages ago at the Dutch showcase. Which was December 2009:naughty:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 13 pages late, but......

OH MY MIKA! :shocked::mf_lustslow::fangurl: ::das: :das:

He looks so PERFECT and like he looked in 2009! And his curly hair omghgyiuedagsd :wub2: And naked man necklace! And his smile and his eyes I can't I can't. *_*

(I wish he had shaved though, I think he looks 10 times better shaved :aah:)

I'm 13 pages late, but......

OH MY MIKA! :shocked::mf_lustslow::fangurl: ::das: :das:

He looks so PERFECT and like he looked in 2009! And his curly hair omghgyiuedagsd :wub2: And naked man necklace! And his smile and his eyes I can't I can't. *_*

(I wish he had shaved though, I think he looks 10 times better shaved :aah:)

Really? I think the chickeniest pics I've seen of him are the ones where he hasn't shaved. :das: It looks good on him.

Thanks for the pics.:thumb_yello:

Yes, to me he looks sweet, tired, melanholic, euforic and in the very good mood at the same time.:teehee:

And more mature, I agree.:wink2:

Curlz are back, but must he open every new season with the hat?:naughty::aah:

I don't know what to think of the hair now. I've grown accustomed to it shorter.

thank god i'm not the only one.

:aah: the hair is back! :crybaby: i really liked the short...

i think he looks tired and relaxed... a mix of both..

other than that, the hat is def. an excuse for "i did not curl my hair and it looks odd"

like the rest.

Im sure everyone wanted my opinion about this:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

i was just going to say, this should put the 'mika curls his hair' suspicions to rest - he obviously wasn't styled for this, and what he's got on his head is all natural - God-s gift so to speak! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting LOVE the pics................Love the hair..............love the earring.......Love the casual look. Love everything really. :wink2:

Finally someone else besides me said it! :dance_man: I love it so much!

Sorry if I missed someones post about liking the earring.

Mika+W+Magazine+Dom+Perignon+Celebrates+Best+nnqdA-FiTgrl.jpg

Mika+W+Magazine+Dom+Perignon+Celebrates+Best+JQaRh25FK0yl.jpg

Eyes of cloudy night. Relaxed-braking look. So cute ... a facial expression as on the verge of falling asleep. "I'm with you," but far away ... as if he was fighting off sleep. Or He has majectic kind?

well, then, as a thread starter & a mod, it's my duty to point you in the right direction.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3251630#post3251630

when you get there, look for Wonka, she is a permanent resident.

(and she likes the place spotless, don't be surprise if she hands you a mop or something)

the first post in the thread explains it.

it is NOT a place to be naughty, but a thread to go to and reflect on your naughty-ness :naughty:

Willywonka practically lives there & seems to have taken charge by giving cleaning duties to members who visit. The place has lots of beanbags for the visitors to sit on and think things over. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha oh I see. Hmmm. I suspect Willywonka and I are gonna become firm friends, purely based on the fact that I'm certain I will be banished there often :blink:

:naughty: Everybody is friend with Wonka, she seems to bring the good/bad out of everyone

oh i forgot.... in the Naughty Corner, there is no hot water.

All showers are cold, which is a good thing for most visitors!

Gawd! You gotta lurv these MFC off topics that lasts for pages...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh come off it Rose, you can tell by the slight glaze to his eyes that he's head over heels in love with her. And you can tell by the way those nails are squishing his bicep that she's not planning on letting him go any time soon.

Yes, I'm an awful tease, get over it.

:naughty:

Lady: Come on, honey pie, you've got dishes to wash in our beautiful home...

Mika: Awwww, back off and dont moan, wife!!!

globe11.jpg

If Mika looked so cute, hansome sexy and sensual yesterday I can't imagine how he'll look in Cannes :wub2: can't wait :naughty:

I don't want to imagine :roftl:Granny curls :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: His hair here is beautiful.. I only wish he keeps it that way in Cannes and stay away from the curling iron :naughty:

Archived