Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of like everyth he wears ..if he feels good in it and if it expresses his personality…

Have some weakness for some outfits or colours though…

(I’d probably not like if he wears makeup every day..or fake plastic/silicone things..like some women…- I don’t like makeups…- but who knows...;-))

and I like the hat. You put on a hat and you're a different person…he is a Magician anyway, he needs a hat.... and especially after Warsaw I can say… Johnny Depp can go home (I like Johnny Depp btw;-) and it’s a bit pre…said…. cause I didn’t see the Burton's Alice... need to feel the need to watch it/ mostly just prefer books and my imagination..and I had such wonderfully illustrated Alice as a kid (..by Olga Siemaszko...) so... excuse me;-)))) …..Mika is the best madhatter....

He definitely looks more mature to me… and more inside developed. Like new feelings inside him. And not like old…it’s good to have an inside child or inside teenager ,…but to mature…in a positive sense…like an attractive adult. Not a pathetic so called adult…he is kind of …he has wings but stands firmly on the ground... that’s the best

Who knows.:dunno:

She could be someone from Universal.

Oh come off it Rose, you can tell by the slight glaze to his eyes that he's head over heels in love with her. And you can tell by the way those nails are squishing his bicep that she's not planning on letting him go any time soon.

Yes, I'm an awful tease, get over it.

Sorry if these pictures are not needed. Size is greater than the previous pictures. I could not resist and do not to share..

Oh Lena please don't resist :naughty: It's much appreciated :thumb_yello:

Who knows.:dunno:

She could be someone from Universal.

She was named "Guest" in the caption to the photo." Mika and Guest" :mf_rosetinted:

if He prefers these, it means that each of us have a chance too... )

Oh come off it Rose, you can tell by the slight glaze to his eyes that he's head over heels in love with her. And you can tell by the way those nails are squishing his bicep that she's not planning on letting him go any time soon.

Yes, I'm an awful tease, get over it.

Yes, it's clear they are besotted with each other:wink2:

She was named "Guest" in the caption to the photo." Mika and Guest" :mf_rosetinted:

if He prefers these, it means that each of us have a chance too... )

it's probably the photographer's polite way of saying he had no idea who the lady is

Oh God, I love his eyelashes :wub2:

it should be a sin for men to have such eyelashes :naughty:

*slightly jealous*

Oh God, I love his eyelashes :wub2:

He looked bit tired

it's probably the photographer's polite way of saying he had no idea who the lady is

it should be a sin for men to have such eyelashes :naughty:

*slightly jealous*

My boyfriend's eyelashes are almost as pretty as Mikas and it's so unfair. I may have to cut them sometime while he's sleeping. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

it should be asin for men to have such eyelashes :naughty:

*slightly jealous*

Mika: oh Father, forgive me for the eyelashes. I need your forgiveness

The unknown voice: But the eyelashes is given by Father. It's not your sin.

Mika: okay, blame it on father

Yeah, maybe ... But she was unfamiliar or really is someone's personal guest ... In general, does not matter:wink2:

ahahahah you're right! :lmfao:

I meant, each who is non young girl). But I say without the mockery of this woman ... But with a little hope... :teehee:

what do you mean "not needed " Lena , dear!!!!? ;-)) great job. thank youuuu!!xxxxxxxxxx

Only the repeated photos)

Oh,don't say sorry for that,no one is complaining ! :wink2:

Oh Lena please don't resist :naughty: It's much appreciated :thumb_yello:

Ok)) If there will be the huge pictures, I'll be happy to see them here. In any quantity of repetitions)

Archived